Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes the last 3 videos were awful, his a very silly boy, 5k is a lot of money for 1 video a week what a wasted opportunity, at least SJ is milking it while she can
I can imagine Teabag Trotter making another sob video, this time blaming Brooke Gehr for driving his patrons away!

mp8.png

I have a feeling Jennie Miller and JL are already on here! ;) :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am a Patreon of SJ for a year now. Will cancel this week. I sent a message to her asking about the trashy picture that was taken at the chapel and received no reply. Also if I hear the word boudoir again. I will throw up. Why is the patrons paying doe her bedroom. If she wants to redecorate she can pay for it with her own money

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The subject was swans...

Michael Morrison being diva-like.
swan2.png

Southeast Asian man be like...
swan1.png

Diva Morrison replied: "Oh, that was at our home in Connecticut."
Southeast Asian Guy: "It is illegal to privately own swans in CT too, so I read."

Oh, Michael Morrison! Research before you brag, buddy! Research!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Think Rocky Horror show! 🤣

It was great when it all began

I was a regular Trotter fan

But it was over when he had the plan

To start working on a muscle 👨 man

Now the only thing that gives me hope
Is my love of a certain dope
( metoprolol )

Ma tints my world
Keeps me safe from my trouble
and pain

Doing It Myself
I'm just seven hours old
Truly beautiful to behold (😳)

And somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

Now the only thing I've come to trust
Is an orgasmic rush of lust

Chateau Diary’s tints my world
And keeps me safe from my trouble and pain

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Once again. "Poor Me Petherick" needs a life (unlike the rest of us) and has chosen to escape to Madrid to pursue his partying life style. As we slowly emerge from our third lockdown, with more than 60% of the population now vaccinated, we all hope to move forward and seeing some semblance of normality return (note to Trotter - normality is not chasing young male prostitutes and party drugs.). None of us enjoyed it, we worried, we were frustrated but we stuck to the rules. We didn't venture far from our front doors until we were allowed to stay local (within 5 km of home) and then gradually to move further afield. No holidays, parties, weddings or family funerals. For the vast majority of us, that involved sacrifice, for some loss of income and of company, but we did what we had to do because it was the right thing to do. This is why we are so different to you, Trotter. We have done what was right for our families and our communities.
I am certain that this episode has shown you for what you really are - the most shallow, selfish, immoral lowlife scumbag. I am sure that the tide is turning for you and that the good times will soon be over, as Patreons start to desert you. As you reflect in years to come and regret what might have been, just remember that just like the "Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come", that we tried to warn you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I've been enjoying the Chatelaine's Chart Show - thought I'd join the party with Grifter (Killer) Queen. I keep picturing Ryan as Freddie Mercury!

She keeps Moet and Chandon
In a junk shop cabinet
Let ‘s all eat cake", she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in comedy
With Petherick and Brenda G
At anytime an invitation
You should decline

Champagne and French baguette
Quite unversed in etiquette
Extraordinarily polite
She's a Chatelaine
Can’t quite bring herself to clean
Neither can her house-elf team
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime
Stay away at any price
You’ll soon lose your appetite
Wanna try?

To avoid complications
She wafts around in her nightdress
In conversation
With work men, looks a bloomin’ mess
Claims to be a singer
But passes for a minger
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined
Candles came naturally from Paris (naturally)
For restoration, couldn't care less
Friendships always come at a price.
She's the Grifter Queen
Patreons and You Tube Ads
Grab a Gift, You’ve all been had.
Superfans, you’re out of your mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
I think Philip is doing the editing and it’s not great… When is he going home? Please tell us!
Nooo. Some of us want him to stay. I want to hear that he and SJ "married" in the chapel secretly and exchanged rings at Christmas. I want to see him and Micheal Petherick interact if he ever returns to La La land. How he copes when Nic and Potty turn up and all decisions are deferred to them. Did SJ really expect poor Phil to foot the bill for a work desk at the Chateau that cost 700 euros and worth 70 at most? How many more deliberate crotch shots will we be exposed to? How much more flirting with Loki is he expected to do? The fun is about to start - don't spoil it please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Violetty

I remember that Clara noted that SJ had a dramatic personality change from conservative and rather prudish nature to the current “hey big fella, take a look at this!” exhibitionism. I wonder if her underlying mental condition (and loss of her father ), breakup from Potts and/or menopause played all played a role. I couldn’t locate some older photos I once found of SJ dressed in beat up work clothes restoring parts of the chateau—- she looked calm and relaxed and very normal.
I haven't posted for a while as I was feeling really disappointed to read all the musings regarding Teabag Takes Madrid and, although I have no time for him and his clan of terrible Trotters, I wish him no harm, and so hope that he is not headed down the substance abuse path that a lot of people here seem to have placed him upon. I don't know anything about Grindr, or the ways of gay society today, but Tattlers always used to insist on screenshot proof of scandals and I have yet to be convinced regarding the drug issue. I am not disbelieving anyone, I would just like to see a little more hard evidence. I so hope you are wrong - although many months on Tattle (in one guise or another) should have taught me that you rarely are.
However, if I had to jump on any bandwagon at the moment, it would be the one touting the idea of a Cease and Desist letter, or more seriously in the UK: a Cease and Desist Order, from D&A. He really did deserve one of those. Time will tell, no doubt.

I was also really disappointed to see SSB back to her flashing ways. So many great comments regarding this on here, but for somebody who aspires to being a 'lady', I always despair when she shows her trash. So, in the spirit of her fall from grace, yet again, I would like to add fuel to the fire by sharing a pic taken at the Luthier fashion show she took part in. I posted it a few weeks ago but took it down after 10 mins as I was not sure it was her, but I am now assured that it is. I think it was taken by FRK, at least it came from one of her blogs. How's this for exhibitionism- "work it baby, work it":

:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Gibson

VIP Member
Thank you, @MojoDublin & @Gibson. This has been a most entertaining evening... made me want to dig out the fishnets and backcomb my hair. 💋
We all need a bit of rocky horror every now and then :)

If she’s stuck for something to do, she could maybe give that radiator a clean😧
A bit of mould remover on those windows wouldn't go amiss!
My skin would crawl in that place! I would have the ultra violet light out to see where the rodents had been.
Standards Marie! Standards.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Tsyru

Hi, long time lurker here. Just skipped through the Madrid video and its so disappointing. I commented, that it’s just irresponsible to do that, while the people of Spain can’t travel and had a really tough year. And I get this reply. 😂 I mean this is not trolling, it’s just stating my opinion. And of course he can legally do that, doesn’t me he should!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gibson

VIP Member
This gem is from Selmar's latest vlog.

Peter
5 hours ago
Thank you of these beautiful videos. We do not all view videos with a phone. Most of us use a computer with a 16:9 display that is HORIZONTAL. Please, make all videos 16:9 and always in landscape mode. If I have to look a video, that has been taken in portrait mode (or is square), left and right sides of the display are just black. In the middle is a narrow picture and at least top third is just sky or sealing of the room. Everything interesting is just in the down part of the middle of the big display. And you need a better microphone. Still, I love your videos!
Show less

Hmm.
As much as I like Selmar, he isn't a natural vlogger. He could cut off a good 40 mins. He should learn from Dan, short and sweet...with decent eqpt and no voice over. I tried a few and could hardly hear him.
It's worse than watching the relatives holiday videos and being bored with the photos and funny stories of people they met and we haven't a clue what they are or why they are included.

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but I understood that there tended to be more Tops than Bottoms, as Tops is the favoured activity? If so, isn't it usually the Tops who are expected to be the ones who are the sugar daddies? What happens if you meet someone in a bar and find each other attractive and then both turn out to be Tops? By the way, I am a heterosexual female who has had an eye opening education this week...
Unfortunately, that's just wrong :LOL:

According to many surveys (and Grindr searches) most people are versatile and there are more bottoms than tops in the world. And if you are sexually incompatible then you're incompatible 🤷‍♂️
However, gays seem to have always been sexually more inventive than straight people and penetration is not the most common sexual activity for gay men. So there are also top couples and bottom couples out there, and it often isn't a problem to invite a third wheel in because there's no danger of someone feeling awkward for touching the wrong part. But equally many couples are monogamous.

Sugar daddy can be anyone who's spending money to get the attractive one's attention and company. Often at least 40+ men trying to get guys half their age.

I wonder how many heart attacks I've caused so far here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
Do you do requests?

Steph does the time-warp again 🎼🎵🎶🎤
Just a flash to the right
And push the boobs up tight
Put your hands and your hips
And make a pout with your lips

Make a pelvic thrust
I will drive you insaayaane
Steph does the time warp again...

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Of all the sexual qualities PetherDick likes to advertise himself with, being top and all, he forgets to mention the significant perk of 'having balls', because that's what it takes to let the tattle-storm take over whilst holidaying in Madrid, ignoring the outcries of his fans who are paying for everything anyway, selling it off as a "much deserved break" and then come back with a twenty minute shit-show and calling it 'Escape from the Lockdown'. Remember the heartbreaking story of him having very low self esteem and a predisposition to depression? Remember how worried everybody was in the last month, about his well being? It's all bloody arrogance with a capital A. Like all the grifters he feels he's entitled to have discounts, because hey, airbnb's aren't booked during a pandemic. That's also the reason people wear masks, you ignorant bastard, surgical ones because the fancy black one you cover yourself with does nothing, not just for you but for the people around you too.

• Heart