The Chateau Diaries #289 Teabag has a brother who is a Tealeaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think about it, he gave her a ring with no stone, he had all that time to get a stone put in it before he proposed and he didn’t. Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.
Well, she pays Snorts…so it’s essentially the same thing. Whether he buys the stone or she buys it…it’s her grifted money.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wrote this back in December Thread 280, just call me Mystic Meg
"One hundred % sure IF Snorts was ever to propose to Steph she would be getting his Grandmother's ring".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I was thinking...Billy stole from those churches because it was convenient…it was easy. The churches were unlocked, no one was around. He probably thought they were stupid suckers for leaving valuable things unsecured…didn’t give a second thought about their religious significance or meaning. In the same way he’s milking YouTube for all it’s worth. Yes, he’s working…but he’d be doing that renovation work anyway. He’s filming and monetizing his work…I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks of his viewers and subscribers as “suckers,” too…as they leave all of their over-the-top, gushing comments. 🙄 I think he actually reads and respects Tattle…at least we tell it like it is…brutally honest and frank!
Exacto. Of the class which believes it would be stupid not to take the silver.

Reactions: 18
Just think about it, he gave her a ring with no stone, he had all that time to get a stone put in it before he proposed and he didn’t. Me thinks Stephanie is going to have to buy her own diamond.
In Amsterdam or do they sell in doha. Its going to have to be sizeable to fit the space in that ring.

Reactions: 15
I hope it happens. I hope SJ drags it out with the registry, engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor parties, crazy over the top wedding in the chapel and a huge in the papers divorce. Like Liza & her last husband David Gest. I hope Philip ends up with everything she’s got. Let’s cheer them on every step along the way!
IMG_8895.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg

IMG_8899.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well, I could not be more repulsed but really, they do deserve each other.….and to think he doesn’t even have a job! What is she thinking? I think it’s just an act, it has to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Prenups don't stand in France, basically ( really basically - simplfying to the extreme ) you choose before getting married one of two regimes - Seperation de biens or communauté de biens - too late now for me to explain - but if they do get married fanny will go with separation de biens I guess - things aquired during marriage go in a communal pot but things owned before marriage remain in ownership of orignal owner. Look out for the publication des bans - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banns_of_marriage ! https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communauté_réduite_aux_acquêts_en_France

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What an anti climax! An engagement proposal on scaffolding. As Fanny herself said with Vienna and Venice being so romantic but it just had to be the chapel!
Exactly why did the little twit think to propose a week ago? What was the occasion?
Gerry tries to make it that a ring is eternal and love is blah blah.
A big ring with no stone how romantic. What will Fanny choose? Her favourite colour being yellow so either a yellow diamond, yellow sapphire…?
And… to celebrate Fanny goes and has breakfast with Potts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The ring looks as if it is a white opal and diamond cocktail ring . Maybe a synthetic opal!
If it is…an engagement ring it is completely impractical and not durable but I guess that suits them both.
Opals are bad luck. There's that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
WEll got to admit I am surprised ...the whole deal is repulsive. One thing I am confused about is the mention of a biopsy for Percy. He had TB...why is he getting biopsied? And what is being biopsied? anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Fanny told us clearly that she thinks Percy had Tb for much longer than they thought!

Who is mentioning marriage?
Will Fanny really get Married again?

Now we know why all the owners are required in one place. Make sure they know that Snorts is never to have ownership of the dump. Or perhaps they are going to sign the dump over to him and that will make him liable for all bills!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OMG !!!!!! Did they have to get engaged because Fanny is Pregnant !!! :ROFLMAO: Lets hope its Twins !!! 👶👶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.