The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am looking forward to the patron days when a lot of star adopters turn up to see their stars. I envisage that being very chaotic knowing Fanny, Potts and co. With all the recent travelling, it would be interesting to know how all the recording of names and the locating of the stars is progressing. I imagine they'll be confused as hell, trying to match the adopters with their stars. If they cock it all up and are deceitful about which star is which, many people will become very upset if several are allocated to the same star, especially when stars have been adopted in memory of loved ones.
I hope Billy and Michael saw Fanny's flog title from last night and finally accept that Fanny is no friend and begin to throw some shade in her direction. I want to see Fanny's panic as she falls from grace and I would also like to see Dan brought down a peg or two I don't like either of them the opportunistic frauds.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sooo, I was just thinking....
I'm an old naive woman, but:

Billy was convicted on Monday. The English newspaper article was then, too. How did they - the English - know about it? It's not that Billie is a world famous celebrity with paparazzi all around. Nobody on here had known or read about the theft before it appeared in the Daily Mail. I wouldn't think about it any further, if the article had appeared later in the week, after the French newspapers wrote about it. Escessially when England had their BIG news about Charles' cancer announcement at the same time as Billie's conviction. Are Billie and Charles of the same importance?
Did somebody tipp them off? Who told them? On whose radar - newspaperwise - had they been for some time?
I find it a bit confusing.
Mail ran story on Billy Chateau DIY AWOL, once on the wrong side of the newspaper they follow up and keep a global eye out, Tattlers Google, you can bet reporters do also.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to like them, but she started getting on my nerves with what you aptly described as her best 'love, life and laughter'... and also So. Many. Garden. Shots. There's only so many times I can look at a flower and hear how beautiful it is.

These days I like to watch people who actually get work done. The Dutch guy from Villa Oliva is good and I love the property he bought. Diego Leon that I have mentioned before... and Jenna Phipps, a Canadian YouTuber I follow, recently bought an abandoned MCM house which I would die to own! and she is going to document the restoration.. cannot wait for the whole series!

This was a great tip, I will check Jenna forward too… MCM is my thing. I myself live in a MCM Norwegian cottage and I used to be a dealer MCM Scandinavian design. Thanks.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. As soon as I saw them I thought, leave them be woman. She really has no flipping idea.
The previous owners of our house covered all the beams up because they wanted nice square rooms 🤦‍♀️ We uncovered them all and gained loads more space.

When she was going on about the cuts into the beams for the plaster to stick to, so what, it all adds to the character. The shitoo would look much more elegant if it were taken right back to how it would have originally looked, instead of the horrow that's there now.

She thinks it's classy, it's not, it's trashy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d be interested in others’ opinions on my thoughts re Stephanie’s chapel star scam.

I think she has created a huge project deliverable for herself given she has admitted that enough stars have been sold to renovate/repaint the roof, retile floor, repaint walls, etc ; if these activities don’t happen in 2024 her “fans” will go ape-tit. So she must deliver a renovated chapel ceiling (at least). Hasn’t she advertised 2024 patreon days - so more patreons have the chance to attend OR link to other donors/fans in advance to take photos of “their” star.
The monthly patreon amount she receives is easily forgotten (and spent) with surveys, reports and the function of BnB. But the chapel is an actual deliverable she can’t not deliver.
So has Stephanie actually created her own downfall with this chapel project?
1707394041791.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d be interested in others’ opinions on my thoughts re Stephanie’s chapel star scam.

I think she has created a huge project deliverable for herself given she has admitted that enough stars have been sold to renovate/repaint the roof, retile floor, repaint walls, etc ; if these activities don’t happen in 2024 her “fans” will go ape-tit. So she must deliver a renovated chapel ceiling (at least). Hasn’t she advertised 2024 patreon days - so more patreons have the chance to attend OR link to other donors/fans in advance to take photos of “their” star.
The monthly patreon amount she receives is easily forgotten (and spent) with surveys, reports and the function of BnB. But the chapel is an actual deliverable she can’t not deliver.
So has Stephanie actually created her own downfall with this chapel project?
Of course, she connected her project with something personal from the donor. In fact, not with something, but with a loved one, even with someone who died.
My God, what a fool that Fanny is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We’ve spent a good bit of time on the morality of the latest Billster news, but I am curious about a couple other things. Did the articles indicate when he was caught? I think the AWOL thing was 2021-22? We’re the thefts 2020? Remember when Michael started out and Billy didn’t want to be in the vlogs much? Was he already caught yet? When he started the Pethericks he must have surely been caught by then. I seem to remember he started then quit for quite a while. Gwen was really shy about being filmed. She’s always been a bit shy until lately.

Looks like he and Ryan were thick as thieves 🤣 in the time period of the thefts? Was he involved? He did say that he and Billy used to buy and sell stuff. Wonder if Ryan made himself unavailable in Thailand for nearly a year on purpose? It’s quite incredible to think all of these issues were going on in the background while either Michael or Billy were posting videos. Maybe some of Michael’s anxiety was related to these issues? They were having kids when all of this was going on. The stress must have been horrible.

I feel like he must have been doing this before the money Gwen inherited came into play. I think 2014 would have been when they first started dating/living together. Ryan was their roomie. They lived in Rennes. She worked in a clothing store and he was doing electronics installs and stealing church tit.

It takes balls to be on tv with desertion hanging over your head. I’m guessing he probably knew he’d skate out if caught. I find it interesting that the thefts were pursued for so long. It took six years to get them and ten for it to be public.

There’s been no change in his subscriber numbers yet. I’m sure they will stay at their current level at least until he posts a video again. After the video, who knows? Also, I’m wondering if Ryan separated himself/channel from Billster’s to avoid losing subscribers when the tit hit the fan. I think all his friends knew the tit was going to hit the fan for a while now.
I’m pretty certain Ryan and everyone else knew about it all. They were waiting for the final day in court to get over with it all.

What impressed me the moment I started watching Ryan and Billy together was their friendship, how close to each other they were and how much one supported the other. We all could assume they had a long history together, even if they did not speak about their olden days.

Since Ryan has that clownish foolishness to him, I always thought Billy was some sort of his guardian, protecting Ryan from bullies in school or the neighborhood until they got really close. It all made more sense when Billy offered Ryan a flat to renovate for content and supported him in his own home renovation project. Now I think it was the other way around. I think Billy was being grateful that Ryan stood by him even when he went down for theft and was “jailed“ for three months in 2020.

After reading that last French article about them that @Pyke share yesterday I am quite sure Billy did his three months of jail time in 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Delighted with you all fighting the good fight against Fanny et al, when I do look in I sort of check Jack's comments to bring me up to speed. What I love about Jack, is that she's like John Wayne toilet roll......... she takes no tit from no Indians. Whilst I abhor everything concerning Fanny and her clique, I think I have spent enough time in the wilderness, so I will happily return and hopefully take part in the forum on a more regular basis. Big disadvantage with having taken such a long break is, that I haven't a bleeping clue what has been happening. But, I will hazard some guesses......... Fannys still grifting, No Dick should be put through a car wash and even after installing a heating plant that resembles the Space Station, there's still no bleeping heating. How am I doing? Love you guys xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sooo, I was just thinking....
I'm an old naive woman, but:

Billy was convicted on Monday. The English newspaper article was then, too. How did they - the English - know about it? It's not that Billie is a world famous celebrity with paparazzi all around. Nobody on here had known or read about the theft before it appeared in the Daily Mail. I wouldn't think about it any further, if the article had appeared later in the week, after the French newspapers wrote about it. Escessially when England had their BIG news about Charles' cancer announcement at the same time as Billie's conviction. Are Billie and Charles of the same importance?
Did somebody tipp them off? Who told them? On whose radar - newspaperwise - had they been for some time?
I find it a bit confusing.
I was beginning to come around to the same thought. Who tipped off the Daily Wail? Someone with a grudge? Maybe someone who is desperately trying to cover their own arse? I wonder if the Daily Wail know about the mortal accident involving Christophe Frey at Chateau de Lalande? And that the chatelaine is doing her utmost to keep it under the radar!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2743538

View attachment 2743557

View attachment 2743545
Marie's doesn't make any sense at all.. all over the map!
1707399133670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, yesterday's vlog was another boring edition of Bible TV. She hasn't cared about who the saints in the chapel are for 18 years, so please don't bother us now. As suspected, Amaury didn't really make any progress. But let's enjoy the bare walls before the wallpaper inferno starts and we all get eye cancer from the pattern mix.
Imagine how lovely that room could be with the refinished exposed wood, painted clean walls, pops of colour introduced into the soft furnishings and tasteful art work. Instead Fanny is going to clutter it up as usual.
---
Of course. She says she's not religious but I think she has, on many occasions, especially recently, tried to appear interested and respectful. I was pointing out her ignorance. I am not a Catholic or even a believer, and I don't live on the continent but I know the name of that saint. What infuriates me is Fanny pretending to be knowledgeable about history, art, etc.while lacking so much general knowledge and common sense. That, plus the fact that so many fans see her as decent and cultured really annoys me. I can only imagine how Isabelle, Tante, etc are expressing their disgust and disdain about Billy & co whilst ignoring Fanny's lies and grifting. What Billy did is disgusting, Fanny is just as bad. What she is doing is virtually the same as stealing, she is asking for other people to support her hedonistic lifestyle and, as you say, she is not religious but she is trying to give the impression that she respects religion in order to get a decorative chapel to impress people and show her in a good light.
Billy Petherick and Stephanie Jarvis - two sides of the same, bad coin!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
According to the dump know it all, Caroline Good-for-nothing, Potty Mouth uses it as a flop house when he’s not off photographing the racing world. With his lens cap still on, mind you! Of course, she also likes to point out he’s still dating Ruthless Writer.
And outside the race calendar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the latest gag reflex video. There seems to be a shortage of shampoo in the heel. The aunts hair looks like you could fry an egg it’s that greasy. How smelly is that beanie on fucktards head?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2743538

View attachment 2743557

View attachment 2743545
Don’t forget he raised the bulk of the Gardener’s Cottage funds through a still active GoFundMe. Then promptly ran off the Madrid to spend on circuit parties and rent boys!🤨

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I was beginning to come around to the same thought. Who tipped off the Daily Wail? Someone with a grudge? Maybe someone who is desperately trying to cover their own arse? I wonder if the Daily Wail know about the mortal accident involving Christophe Frey at Chateau de Lalande? And that the chatelaine is doing her utmost to keep it under the radar!
Something that I noticed…shortly after Michael released his “cry me a river” video about how Angel Strawbridge “stole” his wallpaper design and how the Strawbridges got them kicked off Channel 4, the story came out about Billy’s desertion from the military. A lot of us wondered if Billy’s AWOL was the real reason they were dismissed from Channel 4 (Dick Strawbridge wouldn’t have been happy about Billy’s desertion given his background). Then…in the last video Michael released on Doing It Ourselves (Chandelier Disaster), he poked fun at Dick Strawbridge…even included a video clip of Dick working on the chandelier and implying he was the reason for the issues. No more videos from Michael after that…and now the story comes out about Billy’s theft conviction. Both stories (AWOL and theft) in the UK Daily Mail. So…Are the Strawbridges behind the tip offs? Are they, not so subtly, telling the Pethericks (specifically Michael) to quit bleeping with them? Just a guess…but interesting thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Something that I noticed…shortly after Michael released his “cry me a river” video about how Angel Strawbridge “stole” his wallpaper design and how the Strawbridges got them kicked off Channel 4, the story came out about Billy’s desertion from the military. A lot of us wondered if Billy’s AWOL was the real reason they were dismissed from Channel 4 (Dick Strawbridge wouldn’t have been happy about Billy’s desertion given his background). Then…in the last video Michael released on Doing It Ourselves (Chandelier Disaster), he poked fun at Dick Strawbridge…even included a video clip of Dick working on the chandelier and implying he was the reason for the issues. No more videos from Michael after that…and now the story comes out about Billy’s theft conviction. Both stories (AWOL and theft) in the UK Daily Mail. So…Are the Strawbridges behind the tip offs? Are they not so subtly telling the Pethericks (specifically Michael) to quit bleeping with them? Just a guess…but interesting thought.
wouldn't surprise me I think he is a right nasty old bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we need Saint Billy Boy of Rennes; patron saint of gypsies, tramps and thieves, in our roster?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.