The Chateau Diaries #288 Stephanie has the life everyone dreams of and everyone else pays for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I would love to see FRK flounce off to timbuktu in a huff and old Fanny has to do the cooking !
I would love to see her sweat for once and she would be in such a fluff that Snorts will have to do the hard work with her too. Not just set the bloody table!
Tante and Dana can't do it or even give her a help either ......... just Fanny and Snort working hard for the $$$ Money !

Reactions: 24
Ratso will have peahen for dinner or Snorts’ mushy peas
---
The whole vlog was aimed at us Tatlers, ratso on a lead, food hygiene blah blah, showing off her new spenny yellow handbag etc. Just the twilly (mini scarf) on the handle costs €150
Ratso lunging at the sheep. Marie making dirty kitchen table bread.Any idea of the designer of her new yellow handbag? Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with 2 walks in one day?

Reactions: 18
Let's hope she doesn't visit the Viliotti institute. I wonder if that was the real reason to stop the gift grab. She had said she would sponsor another student there before MM died. She later saw the comments about her lack of empathy and the tragic probable outcome of not giving enough support and causing whatever happened. As a result, she may have been at a loss over whether to sponsor anyone else, so stopped the channel and the "charitable" donations. I would not want to see the despicable Viliotti or his tacky establishment ever again, nor would I want to see Fanny re-enacting her feelings of grief. Come to think of it, I don't want to see her at the orphanage, wallowing in their gratitude, or visiting Ardmore, either.

Pethericks no negative comments UNTIL read reply to comments of where are you ? miss you ? telling people to Google his name and be shocked !
"Clean up on Aisle 6" Sherrie.

Reactions: 25
If Billy held little regard for the Catholic Church as his OH is claiming, did she not question why he was visiting so many while she sat in the car.

PJ mentioned going to check on the chickens in last night's vlog. SJ'S response wasn't 100% reassuring that FRK was to have done it.

Wynona Ryder is the woman from stranger things who got caught stealing in the 90's

Yes, I want to vent but I can not.

And I agree with you on the aspect of a house of worship being destroyed/stolen from. You have written it eloquently.

Getting Billy back on track.. I would truely enjoy that. Not because I care for him but it would give me the opportunity to dive deeper into human psychology, behaviour and theology. I should have studied to become a scientist or a psychiatrist the amount of papers I read on the subject is ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
If Billy held little regard for the Catholic Church as his OH is claiming, did she not question why he was visiting so many while she sat in the car.
Exactly. There's no doubt Gwendoline shares the blame and shame. Did she think he was going in for a quick pray or to admire the stained glass and didn't question the big bulging bag he loaded into the car afterwards?

Reactions: 20
If so, wouldn't Fanny have to be there as the majority owner even though she wasn't at home at the time?
Thinking about this how do we know she wasn’t there at the time. Because she told us so they yell from the stalls and we all know Fanny never lies.

Also have you noticed how FRK is now emulating Smugtwat and saying our garden, our house, our flowers etc. She was certainly getting a lot of shmaltzing by Fanny in the last CD.

Reactions: 23
Presenting the bag!!!!
This one was easy.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Exactly. There's no doubt Gwendoline shares the blame and shame. Did she think he was going in for a quick pray or to admire the stained glass and didn't question the big bulging bag he loaded into the car afterwards?
Did she think the bulge in his trousers was just for her?

Reactions: 16
The sodding heatng was supposed to be done by April last year and that was later than originally stated. I just hope Nathan's been paid up to date.

Still the fools who bought a star think she's worth it. I think she's a lying money grabbing bitch.
---
Presenting the bag!!!!
This one was easy.View attachment 2745721
I'm sure she got that in the gift grab ages back, Natti god a red one.

Reactions: 28
I don't know, it doesn't matter.
I just find the thing so we know what it's worth.
Fanny is not poor.
She either bought things herself or begged.
In any case, it's disgusting because she got the money by lying, cheating and misrepresentation.
---
Is than an Ardmore silk scarf attached ? Cost more than bag ?
I'm either too poor or Google thinks I'm an alcoholic because when I type Ardmore in Google I get:

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I sincerely hope we're not subjected to another rendition of The Lion Sleeps Tonight this time or Snorts telling the world Fanny goes commando.

There you go!
She is at 31,200 in january 2024 a huge fall from her 36179 per month since last year. Almost 16%.

Her views from jan 2023 to 2024 has dropped by 62%.

Worrying numbers indeed
her views lately are lousy- but so is the content we have all seen it all before and now 3 weeks of Gerry in SA can't wait not..

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.