The Chateau Diaries #287 Fanny either has a new found interest in rebar & cement, or she's in heat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remove the "I" and you have the new Ten Commandments. Moses approved this message

Reactions: 24
She deliberately booked the more expensive suite so as to watch the boat parade

Reactions: 31
“Religious for revenue” “catholic for cash” Fanny certainly has been enamored with the religious themed artwork and church on this vacation. Gotta get the viewers prepped and ready to open their wallets for the spring/summer chapel star griftathon for the restored pieces of the chapel ceiling.
---
No video from Dan since January 31, 2024. He treats his viewers poorly.

@Sorgoth1
8 hours ago
48 hours later..... Not out yet. I love your content but hate your false promises.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply
---
Dan latest comments:

@Alice-magic
11 hours ago
The promised video 5 days ago .....is it NEVER COMING??????

Gildas_djdb
15 hours ago
Hello, at the end of the video you said « see tou tomorrow » And it’s been 4 days we didn’t got news, I hope you are ok and hope we’ll see you soon!

@NottinghamshireMadness
15 hours ago
What’s happening? Everything has stopped 4 days ago. Comments and videos from Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In 3 years? Seriously the guy has aged 15 years AT LEAST... Back when he was Phillipe...

Reactions: 27
It's not an auction for Fanny and Killip although there are a few interesting things they might like.

Reactions: 21
I am not sure that she actually reads many books, other than romantic novels. I think she dips in and out of interior design books, and books on art and history so she can select a few lines to read out or commit to memory for the odd vlog. I doubt if she is able to concentrate on anything seriously for more than a few minutes. She seems to have the attention span of a gnat. She is more likely to be scanning eBay and auction sites to find potential ways to spend more patron money, that's where her interest really lies. Books are just for appearance sake, to make her look better than she really is, like everything else in her sad life. Even sadder is the fact that a load of idiots believe it, it works for her, and she knows it.

Reactions: 25
And the stuff she foraged would have been all over the table before she plonked the dough on it. I bet Ratso pees on the herbs outside the kitchen door and it's unlikely that they get washed before being used.

Reactions: 16
It's not an auction for Fanny and Killip although there are a few interesting things they might like.View attachment 2737447View attachment 2737448View attachment 2737449
I'm sure they'll be taken by the Versace collection. Imagine Thrush in some of those flamboyant shirts.There we're a couple of jackets to equal the one given by the gay vicar. Actually, potty may go for some of them too. They could get the turkey neck for MarIE to make something "delicious" from it

Reactions: 11
And the stuff she foraged would have been all over the table before she plonked the dough on it. I bet Ratso pees on the herbs outside the kitchen door and it's unlikely that they get washed before being used.
Ratso was licking the kitchen table in a recent video as Snorts held rooster killer Ratso at the table, yet again. He loves holding Ratso at din8ng room tables

Reactions: 18
I believe she just reads the latest chick flick, that's popular on Instagram e.g. Crazy Rich Asians, Normal People. Under The Tuscan Sun; books without bigger depth or philosophical themes. I doubt she has the intellectual capacity to understand books like 1984, Animal Farm, L'Étranger, or Le Deuxième Sexe.
Didn't she try to pull a fast one though, giving a Nadine Gordimer(?) book as a gift, she stated or indicated, she'd read it which made me laugh, as I doubt Fanny would read a book by a Nobel Literature laurate.

Reactions: 21
Yes Stephanie, we know you and Philip had nothing to do with the headboard because nothing ever happens between you 2.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.