The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Keep up the good work. I am reading some comments when I can. Lochte.
I’m so sorry you are having an emergency hospital stay. Hope it is not serious.
Take good care of yourself and hope you get well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hags and trolls. I collapsed Tuesday and am in hospital bleeding form somewhere that should not! My husband is in another hospital atm as you know.
Hugs and prayer for a quick diagnosis and speedy recovery! ♥

• Heart
Oh my, what a start to the year. Please get the rest and medical attention you need. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Keep your tail up, Nessie. Hopefully, you'll be back in your own loch before long.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If the cockerels died before they went to Vienna and Fanny has lied to protect herself, I think Amaury would be incandescent with rage if she's trying to suggest it happened when he was in charge of the dump. It is very suspicious and it wouldn't be the first time she has thrown someone under the bus. She did that with Ian, the builder.
I reckon they ate them for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Wow
What were the 2 renovation disasters? Thanks in advance!
A wall had a little loose plaster, and she's shite at picking paint colours... All the gear and no idea... the bed fights with the wall paper, which fights with the paint colours.. which fights with the two/three tones they buy to put in an 8x8 room 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh, no! I hope you have a quick recovery and can be home soon. For now, get the rest and care you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A wall had a little loose plaster, and she's shite at picking paint colours... All the gear and no idea... the bed fights with the wall paper, which fights with the paint colours.. which fights with the two/three tones they buy to put in an 8x8 room 🤦‍♀️
What I thought was incredibly stupid is that the wallpaper has a white background and the fabric on the beds has a cream background?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What I thought was incredibly stupid is that the wallpaper has a white background and the fabric on the beds has a cream background?
I can't abide two colour paintwork, why would you want to make a feature of a door... or the walls for that matter... maybe I'm boring, but I like to keep a room calm then add the stuff I can change out often, like the bedding, the throws/cushions, ornaments, plants... Having that paper, that headboard, that gastly paint!! Whatever is left to actually decorate?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like someone said the other day, nothing like the smell of a new thread on a Friday morning.
Well done @ComtesseRose and @Kickitintheass

Ah, someone else asked and I will too… what are the two disasters F4F referred to in the last video?
Can one of you kindly share?
Thanks @ComtesseRose you remarkably efficient hag you.

The wall having to come down
Choosing a paint that is disgusting (that is what testers are for)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds like you are exactly where you need to be right now. Hope you’re ok and back to your hell hounding and hagging asap❤

• Heart
Who wants to be Stef will now go on a grand tour of cathedrals that feature the chapel saints???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no I am sorry and I hope you get well soon and that life gives you a break for a bit you so deserve it my lovely funny virtual friend

• Heart
S
Sending you good vibes to get well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon they ate them for Christmas.
She even said something in one of the vlogs about not being able to bring herself to eat the cockerels.

Coq au Vin peut-être ?
1706287419663.png

No, poor buggers probably froze to death or a pine marten has got them and if that's the case the others will soon follow.

Not that she gives a toss.

• Sad
  • Sick
Sending lots of good energy and positive vibes your way, Nessie. Her nibs wants you to know if you’d like to borrow her woolie blanket and stuffed animals she’d be happy to bring them over. It goes without saying snuggles are included.

IMG_5430.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If Fanny thinks she'll entice Pavlina back to the shitoo by redecorating that crumbling attic dorm room, there's not a chance in hell!
Pavlina, you've made your escape, so keep moving forward and don't look back!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.