The Chateau Diaries #286 Fanny has bigger bulges in her face than PhiPhi has in his trousers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blanchon is the structural company and did not work on the notre dame.
The company which will come in to do the painting work did... or so she claims. We'll have to wait until they appear on stage
I'm waiting for Fanny to announce that the painting of the ceiling will have to be postponed because.....
(as was also the case with heating delay)
(Because, luxury hotels cost money. $1,000 here, $1,000 there and no more $$$$$. It's not like she made millions by adopting stars.)

Reactions: 18
you see, you see everything,

just one - mummy's covid health scare and her own depression story

Reactions: 14
I like the fish dip. Can’t remember the brand. They have wahoo and mahi-mahi.
Thanks, is that in the deli area?
This is my favorite fish dip, it’s in the fish department usually directly under the glass display case.

*edit, still on topic… Lancelot secret messaged me, lots of things smell like fish at the chateau. In a bad way, not a delicious way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The people doing the painting of five million stars et al were involved in part of Norte Dame interior pain restoration. I think they’ve worked alongside Blanchon on other churches - a good working relationship between two separate entities.

Blanchon’s gallery of work undertaken is impressive and it’s not a two-man operation. Lalande hasn’t had such professional attention in a very long time!

Reactions: 23
OFF TOPIC INCOMING:

Attention all Publix Shoppers! What dips/snacks/party trays do y'all recommend? Idk if I mentioned it, but the DH's bday cruise got cancelled, so we are going to one of our favorite places to celebrate. (Not saying what/where it is, as I will get flamed by many of you. Feel free to guess, if you would like!) With our car service we have a grocery stop at Publix, and I am trying to order a small selection of things in advance to have in our room. We do have a full kitchen, but I'm not cooking on vacation, and I am looking more for gorgeous nibbly bits that we can graze on while on our balcony!

Thanks in advance!
[/QUOTE]
I really, really like their cajun seafood dip….. it does have the artificial crab in it, but it is really good.(in the seafood section of the store)
And I really like the pimento cheese. I forget the brand, but it is well known… I believe it’s a ladies name (In the cheese section)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hear the tuna and peaches casserole is good this time of year!

Reactions: 30
I highly doubt she can pull her shittery with a midsize proffesional company, they will come down on her with an army of lawyers. I know I would. I would enjoy raising from hell to spit my wrath on SJ over a contract

Reactions: 16
Blanchon is the structural company and did not work on the notre dame.
The company which will come in to do the painting work did... or so she claims. We'll have to wait until they appear on stage
Yes. She named them in a recent vlog - Atelier Arcoa. Worked at Notre Dame in 2015 according to their website, so probably weren't responsible for setting it on fire a year ago.

Ratso an adorable little guy- I wish Amaury was his owner- the dog would be happier. Ratso was so sad to not be going home with him.(as he had done the whole time the Idiots were away) Amaury and Nati gave him a warm stable, dog friendly environment. Probably are doing it now too if the Idiots are in Venice.

Reactions: 21
I doubt Amorie and Nasty stayed at the farmhouse and froze, I doubt they are there at all when Fanny is away. Nasty can work from home, whatever it is she does in the off season. And Amory isn't doing much of anything , except milking a paycheck and setting up a pristine workshop for the third time. I bet he could make a window a day if he put his mind to it. And Fanny paid for the material..... But then how could she pay for all the tat and trips and clothes? I have no idea how he is still there I would be so embarrassed that there is not one completed project in three years.

Reactions: 29
Remember when a caravan of vintage cars stopped at the chateau and phiphi gave the drivers a quick tour in French of the chateau? Or was it a bus full of tourists? My memory is failing me…but, anyways, Phiphi gave a tour in French and then, returned to the kitchen saying his French wasn’t good enough to be a tour guide…

Reactions: 23
i remember cars, too.

Reactions: 19
Thank you to both you and @Luna20 for reminding me about the painting company vs. the actual construction company. I had momentarily forgotten about that, probably because of the way Stephanie raised the funds she already had to pay for the painting - I just shut it all off in my brain, I was so disgusted!

Yes, their website showed some really fantastic restoration work and while it appears they began as a scaffolding company, they have branched out to do all sorts of work. My main reason for even looking their website up was to see what sort of work they do, as she seems to be getting quotes for the chateau at a rapid pace. I will eat my hat if any of the interior restoration work ever gets done, although at this point, she's going to have to do something because she has way too much junk piled into that place to not have access to the rooms that are falling down!

Reactions: 17
The revolting concrete base carbuncle is about to arise

Billster is away with Gwen and boys to Bordeaux to meet Ed et Anna, a bit of cross pollination of vlogs and antique shopping, chandelier anyone ?

Here’s a theory!! Maybe Staf-Fanny has been forced to use licensed, insured, bonded (or the French equivalent) since the accident?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.