Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
If you are bored of Fanny and Snorts. I found. Byron to Bordeaux an Aussie couple and an beautiful French home. They actually do renovations. Refreshing
I can't stand her and who the hell is that other couple that seems to do all the work and she is like Fanny - just gets her camera out.

Reactions: 11
OMG - do you think we were meant to see this?
---

"stupid boy"
---

Okay - I'm not a mainstream movie kinda gal, but I'll watch them if they somewhat appeal, I'm an art movie kinda gal - but this movie, which has been raved about at length, I found both tedious AND soul destroying. There is a possibility that I just didn't get it, but I think I did - it makes you leave wanting to rush to counselling. I don't understand why it is so revered?
Requiem for a Dream hit me the same way.

• Heart

MagpieSassyPants

„Philip, have you seen Jeremy’s mother? He says she is missing since last night.
Anyway, I found a knife of yours in the ofen and it was set on 300*. That’s scorching hot that it burns everything away.

Oh, this wallpaper looks sooo lovely. Did you spent the whole last night putting it up? Thankfully it covers that large hole in the wall, Lord knows what you could hide behind.“

View attachment 2705725

Everytime you make a Jeremy post, I am reminded of F@cking Jeremy. Please see below.

PLEASE kick on Blue Heron Farm's account for more adventures in Jeremy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I used to make a mean cassoulet back in the day, well I suppose, a UK version as we didn't have all the imports they do these days. My favourite sausage to add was good old Marks and Spencers pork, celery and walnut sausages. They were delicious, I was so so mad when they discontinued them 😭😭😭
Can you make them? I want the recipe now 😁

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Yes, she does that compulsively. I think it's related to her dedicated appearances in her nightgown. I think she believes it signals deep research in the first instance, and authenticity in both. I am showing you and telling you the straight skinny.
(Just reading a professor who is the leading expert on the rhetoric of the presidential candidate. Jennifer Mercieca says lying is cognitively very tiring, so tiring that the presidential candidate, if not Stephanie Jarvis, is losing cognition and making bad errors in his current speeeches.)
Check out Ruth Ben-Ghiat, an historian and expert on fascism and authoritarianism (she is truly expert on Italian fascism and particularly on point when making comparisons to here). She has a couple of books that are good, too, both published in 2020, however for a quick hit, you can go to her Twitter (X) profile and much of it is there, as well (as far as I know, you don't need a login to view anything on Twitter/X).

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
She most likely is also connecting her pitiful little chapel and herself with the current Borromeo family. Golden socialites. Perhaps she wants an invite to Beatrice's Paris apartment! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---

I have replied in similar vein, sorry
I seriously doubt she has heard of Beatrice Borromeo. If you had, wouldn't that set off some kind of click in your head about St. Charles? Unless you are working hard to ignore everything?
Meanwhile, the Monagesque royal family always look like a bunch of Unione Corse capos compared to lovely Bea. Especially the women. Princess Stephanie's daughters! The billionairess Tatiana! Little German Princess Chanel Prisoner of Fashion! And Darlene! Or is it Charlene? Princess Charlene?
Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 5.15.02 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Ok so 90% of the tattlers have been to Vienna it seems.
That is something Barb Cartland would eat and if that center of the cake is marzipan ---- Pekey would Adore it !!! 🍰💋
It contains a lot of booze (rum or Grand Marnier I think). The beautiful hotel I stayed at was near the Aida across from the Freud park. Oh so handy to pop in and have one of these a few times during our stay. Sadly, the Aida in Toronto’s Yorkdale Mall came and went quickly. Ladurée, also in Yorkdale, does not serve Punschkrapfen.

• Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
OMG - do you think we were meant to see this?
---
I thought with the coat and scarf he looked like Pike in Dad's army.
"stupid boy"
---
I like Patrick & Stuart. I wonder who their favorite Star Trek captain is? They seem like nice guys, love dogs and actually work on their chateau. I think Patrick’s long hair looks the best out of all the chateau dudes with long hair, SJ included. They also still remind me of these guys.
View attachment 2711984
View attachment 2711986
View attachment 2711988
View attachment 2711994
View attachment 2711996
Okay - I'm not a mainstream movie kinda gal, but I'll watch them if they somewhat appeal, I'm an art movie kinda gal - but this movie, which has been raved about at length, I found both tedious AND soul destroying. There is a possibility that I just didn't get it, but I think I did - it makes you leave wanting to rush to counselling. I don't understand why it is so revered?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MagpieSassyPants

Do you have some sort of acidic ingredient in them? I ask because I have a Tuscan bean dish that I make that calls for you to put in red wine vinegar in the pot as they cook. It was an Instant Pot (electric pressure cooker) recipe by someone whose other recipes I use all the time, so I couldn't figure out why my beans always came out mealy and not soft. I googled "why won't my beans soften" and there you have it. Just a tablespoon of red wine vinegar did that! I should have known, as I regularly make Greek bean soup on the stovetop, and the recipe (in Greek, no less!) says to not put salt or vinegar in the beans while cooking, but I never knew why!

(this recipe I use for Greek bean soup does double duty - can be either a soup or the standard meal of white beans, which a lot of Greeks put vinegar on. I don't, just olive oil, but I never could understand why that caveat about vinegar was in the recipe until my mess up with the Tuscan bean dish!)
Nope! Just water, a few bay leaves, a rough chopped onion, celery, and bell pepper. Oh, and dried thyme. The water is hard, but I suspect it is just old beans. I'm going to keep it going for a few hours and see if it makes a difference.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Granola Chic

No messing about with plates or old napkins for Billster, new additions for his libary, book display cases from National Library in Paris, that is how you do it Fanny and Snorts.
You know, he never showed the book displays completely. We had an insipid timelapse of them unloaded and Billy cleaning up, but no complete picture of them. I wanted to see the red lining he was speaking about. I think that's why I find Billster's videos so boring; he never tells the story.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Check out Ruth Ben-Ghiat, an historian and expert on fascism and authoritarianism (she is truly expert on Italian fascism and particularly on point when making comparisons to here). She has a couple of books that are good, too, both published in 2020, however for a quick hit, you can go to her Twitter (X) profile and much of it is there, as well (as far as I know, you don't need a login to view anything on Twitter/X).
Thank you, I'm a devoted follower of hers. She's terrific.

• Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
I only watched the tour video when I posted that. Since then not so sure about them, actually pretty boring. So I take it back, would not reccomend... note to self. Watch a few videos before making suggestions
I tried to watch a couple of times but she annoyed me soooo much !
I think she is trying to be a Aussie Fanny !!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't stand her and who the hell is that other couple that seems to do all the work and she is like Fanny - just gets her camera out.
I only watched the tour video when I posted that. Since then not so sure about them, actually pretty boring. So I take it back, would not reccomend... note to self. Watch a few videos before making suggestions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9