Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
That is the video I remembered well and I haven’t watched that many vlogs. I was impressed when Fanny was speaking about Mummy’s depressing attitude about being sick and not worth new things. From what I remember there was a talk about breast cancer. But it was not any of those you shared today @graciemckitten it was another one where Fanny is alone.
Thank you for the context of the statements about the breast cancer and Isabelle. It would make sense Fanny would be alone in a video if she was talking about Isabelle having had breast cancer because Isabelle was upset when Fanny brought up the previous cancer of the digestive system in the video with Isabelle, Gerry, and Stephanie. Isabelle didn‘t like the discussion about if in the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
I don't think she can pull the zip all the way to the top anymore. She's definitely piling on the pounds. Going to be harder to drop that weight now she's in menopause.
---
I am pretty sure she is already feeding her body loads of hormones to try to reduce the effects of menopause and to be able follow the urges of her side kick sex pest…

Now, honestly, I sincerely hope Mummy’s breast cancer wasn’t the hormonal type because if that is the case, Fanny has an increased risk of developing the same type of cancer if taking hormones to fight menopause. I don’t wish cancer to anyone, not even to evil repulsive people like Putin or Trump.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Yet again the Moons Amazon wish list for the horses was cleared. Now new list seems to have problems with not being able ship ?? Any Tattlers know why or way around it ? someone suggested a PO Box ???
Order it from the Amazon in country - in this case France - or one of the other European Amazon's. If they are ordering from amazon outside of Europe or UK there can be delivery issues, particularly if it's a re-seller.

• Heart

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Yes Australia is big!
NZ is 268,021 km² so a little bit more than Victoria but stretched out, and over a few islands too.
UK is 243,610 km². For such a small kingdom they were very 'successful' colonisers.
Australia 7,692,024 km2 Est 2024 Population 27m. . We have some room left.....

• Haha

Demi-sec

Does anyone here watch Diego Leon's channel? I really like the videos. All he does is renovations, occasionally cooks, and sometimes preforms acrobatics on a trampoline :LOL: I find his videos so relaxing, and so straight forward. Just get the work done, no drama! His wife doesn't even talk on videos, just helps him.

I found him with this video... but he posts every Sunday and has gotten so much done since this video:

Love him and his format.
---
Can someone report on the Smuglies scared at the chateau vlog? I simply cannot bring myself to watch and I know some of you still do. I’m curious if it’s a genuine threat or typical chateauverse click bait?
It was an owl stuck in their chimney that they saved. Not a horrible episode and no candles were pitched.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
My memory of statement re Isabel’s cancer was it was breast cancer. According to Stephanie, Isabel refused to buy any new clothes for 5 years (typical period for breast cancer clearance/ok) until she got all clear. Made a fuss of a new dress worn - I think Isabel wore it for her ‘wedding’ at LaLa.

That is the video I remembered well and I haven’t watched that many vlogs. I was impressed when Fanny was speaking about Mummy’s depressing attitude about being sick and not worth new things. From what I remember there was a talk about breast cancer. But it was not any of those you shared today @graciemckitten it was another one where Fanny is alone.

Last edited:

Pyke

VIP Member
Either Billy was having fun with the viewers here...or the ghosts are showing up during daylight hours! A lot of people are commenting on this. Perhaps it's one of the statues that came back from the local hospital. It appears around the .14 second mark and as Billy walks past-it's no longer there! View attachment 2714046
That is Saint Drogo (Patron Saint of coffee and shepherds)

• Haha
So do the super sleuths know when she made these trips for Travels with my dumb grifter friend? It would be interesting to know when she traveled

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Does anyone here watch Diego Leon's channel? I really like the videos. All he does is renovations, occasionally cooks, and sometimes preforms acrobatics on a trampoline :LOL: I find his videos so relaxing, and so straight forward. Just get the work done, no drama! His wife doesn't even talk on videos, just helps him.

I found him with this video... but he posts every Sunday and has gotten so much done since this video:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Nettle flower

One of the reasons IMO that we follow vlogs and stick with them is following progress and waiting to see what happens. When vlog after vlog we are told that something will happen, we tune back in to see it happen; thus when it never happens it is frustrating and we lose interest. Does SJ not realize this or does she just not care?
I watch to see how awful Snorts will be and to see how F4fs face is changing. Has anyone else noticed she came

billybudd

VIP Member
Check out Ruth Ben-Ghiat, an historian and expert on fascism and authoritarianism (she is truly expert on Italian fascism and particularly on point when making comparisons to here). She has a couple of books that are good, too, both published in 2020, however for a quick hit, you can go to her Twitter (X) profile and much of it is there, as well (as far as I know, you don't need a login to view anything on Twitter/X).
I just wanted to add, before that brain cell dies, that demagoguery, fascist aesthetics and fascism, the willingness of crowds to fasc, are the crystal clear underground river subtheme here. Also interesting, former attempts here at policing thought, based, it occurs to me now, on fear of immigrants. Lots of currents.
Amazon product
Here's a review of the above book on fascist aesthetics of power, if Tattle is not reproducing that link. Among other things I learned, fascists think of the crowds they demand to speak to as female. Sound familiar?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I've been thinking about this. I try not to.
Pheeph may be fake to the bone. But I think they actually Do It, judging from the full body embrace she gave him once when he brought her Micky Dee for lunch. She hugged him all over. For 1.6 ounces of burger.
Agreed. I think they Do It too and for the same reason. Whether she pays for it is another matter.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sick

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
I thought that Isabelle had bowel cancer (somewhere on the digestive system anyway.) not breast cancer. I can't remember why I thought that so could be wrong.
You may be right as my memory is not the same it once was. It actually sucks.

But I thought I watched a vlog, long ago, where Fanny mentioned breast cancer when speaking about mummy’s behavior to being seriously ill.

Pyke

VIP Member
Yet again the Moons Amazon wish list for the horses was cleared. Now new list seems to have problems with not being able ship ?? Any Tattlers know why or way around it ? someone suggested a PO Box ???