Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Possible derail-
Brenda wont approve my post in the "...and more" group
I just watched a Channel 4 episode of chateau DIY: Living the Dream (via my work VPN). While YouTube was showing edd and Anna working on their Passion Project all season, C4 showed a pregnant Anna going into labor during a wedding at Lagorce. YouTube vlogs don't show everything that's going on. Those of us who don't have VPN are going to miss a lot of refurbishing. At least Dan seems to be sharing most everything.
The Baby Anna went into labour with was Emma I think, it could even have been their son. It's a very old programme.

Will be fun watching Fanny explaining her absence in the current series to the likes of Brenda and her groupies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

newengland

Also, if she’s in perimenopause (highly likely), she doesn’t give a shit about sex, her vajayjay has dried up and shrunk to the point that sex is painful, she has urinary incontinence and down there smells like a urinal, and she sweats to much at night she can’t stand another person to be anywhere near her. Not to mention the ever creeping wrinkles, body aches, and declining oral health.
🧵title? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
The comments on the community page vote for the new curtain team are planted by SUPER FANS, so many suggest her bedroom !!
yeah well, at least the wildlife will have a protection for not seeing what’s going on in the bedroom

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
My goodness, those are some strange-looking eyes!
---

If she'd had any real interest in a chapel that she owned, surely she would have researched the background to all the saints, etc. referenced in the chapel. Her interest only starts when she can exploit a story so that money can start rolling in.
I really don't get it. I'm so nosy I'd've known the color of St. Charles Borromeo's cardinal pants within months of arriving. Plus, Beatrice Borromeo, who can resist?

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
It is, but they do let pretty much anyone in no matter how they are dressed so long as they purchase a ticket. Call me old-fashioned, but Tatinette was better dressed than Fanny for a nighttime venue (I think my grandmere would be rolling over in her grave if I attended a night time opera or formal event in a shorter-length dress.) It'd be the equivalent of a man wearing morning tails to an opera. But, your velvet trousers would be fine! I know times have changed (and they are far less formal in the US than Europe), but while Fanny's choice of attire would have been fine in the US, not so much in Europe. Fanny's bogan roots are showing.
I don't think her dress would have been fine for the opera even in a backwater like Washington DC. Too much skin. I had satin and sequinned jackets over silk, nobody was showing skin in DC.
ETA It was freezing outside, for one thing. You could have gotten away with fur trimmed high heeled boots.
lastnightatthemet is the IG account of what people wear to the opera in NYC. It's a smorgabord.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
Oh you awful , awful man HalcyonOrganic !!!:eek:

I have to have a "Fanny Lie Down" all day now ...... I am sooo depressed with your insult !

My Hubs does not have that sort of money........... sadly.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
It could also be a "thank you" for helping her "stay together and not freak out " when the shocking accident happened last year.
Tan and Ton came over even though they were moving into a new house.
Someone said that Fanny has to be "looked after" and cannot travel on her own and lets face it - Snorts would not be much help if all hell broke out - he would run back to his proper Mummy! :cautious:
Just got to your insightful post, @Pekey. Exactemente.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Does anyone else see kangaroo legs with those arms of hers.?
Hmm
I was having an interesting conversation the other day with himself about human growth hormone. It put me in mind of Despicable fanny's hands, feet and skull formation. Is it possible...

• Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
No wonder Fanny spends so much time editing - it must take hours to splice together all the old footage so it bears some connection to the various lies and bastardized time lines.

Stansted - we didn't see them checking in. They just went to the airport terminal to drop of their cart and take the Stansted Express into Kings Cross. They arrived last Thursday night (Jan 18) at Stansted, travelled into London Friday morning and spent the weekend in London. They probably didn't fly back until Monday.

Arrival at the Shitoo - was probably Monday - Amuary was working and the chapel workers took an extra day over the weekend

Wallpaper - could have arrived anytime before they left for Vienna

Tea set - something they purchased (likely in Vienna or London). Fanny just tried to make it look that it just had arrived in the mail from some viewer - all BS

Cocks Dying - happened before they left for Vienna. I don't have the energy to check the last time Fanny showed the chickens to see if Ludwig & Beethoven were shown. Begs the question - what happened to the new hen house they were building?

Shopping for Paint & Wallpaper - filmed before they went away
- Morning flight from Stansted departs and 9:35 a.m. and arrives in Limoges at 12:15 p.m.
- Need to taxi, collect luggage, get car and drive 90 mins. to the shitoo.
- Earliest they would get home is approx. 2:30 p.m.
- Filmed hugging the dog and looking at Amuary's work
- Then we're to believe she then ran off to Brico (at least 15 min drive), filmed the cock, shopped for paint and supplies and left the store before it got dark in the late afternoon (in January)!
- they purchased heating oil at Brico - heating oil was on the shopping list prior to Vienna
Did Fanny not show a tearful welcome home for Ratso????
Or was it like, "Ratso who?"

• Sad
  • Sick

billybudd

VIP Member
Ah thank you @billybudd for highlighting the culinary delights of the Languedoc. Your menu is beyond mouthwatering.

I would like to suggest the rosé from Chateau Villarembert Julian, Caunes-Minervois. Their vine grow on marble and within the estate is the red marble quarry (le Carrier du Roy) which was used in both Versailles, Trianon and the opera Garnier in Paris. And when in season the cherries and apricots of the Roussillon are second to none.

May I point out that French Catalan - the Pyrenees Oriental, dept., 66 - is not in the Languedoc. It is Roussillon. It is very Spanish in it's architecture, food and lifestyle. In fact many, if not all, inhabitants of the P.O. consider themselves Spanish Catalan. And whilst French Catalan nudges into the Aude it officially doesn't reach Carcassonne, mostly coastal to Leucate (oyster land). Languedoc is Aude, Herault, nudging in to Gard to the east and nudging into Tarn to the north west. The winter dishes are hearty, made to put meat on your bones. While the spring and summer dishes are light and flavoursome - lots of shellfish, sea fish and fresh water fish. I do believe it is still the case that the dept., of Aude still has the most Michelin starred restaurants than any other department in France. The Aude, and to a certain degree the Languedoc, is a very poor (monetary wise) area. The food therefore is of the peasant type (though reinvented by said Michelin starred chefs). A forgotten place. Most foreigners pass through on their way to somewhere else. The romans called it the Carrefour du Sud with Narbonne at it's hub. The land is tough to toil. The soil either thin and sandy or heavy and clay. This is why vines and olives thrive here. The better, more nutritious soil, is in the Lauragais all around Castelnaudary. This is where the grains and pulses are grown and the flour ground. The seams of clay are massive and pottery, tile and brick making was a traditional metier. The people of the Languedoc are short, stocky and hardy built for the terrain and weather. This is rugbyland. Himself and I are positive giants by comparison and we're just average height and build by UK standards, though we appear to have bred a skinny giant!

Just a footnote - due to rising seawater temperatures the oyster trade is suffering in this area. When I could still quaff oysters they were the most delicious, almost sweet oysters I had ever tasted. Sadly, post thyroid, oysters and I no longer have a good relationship and so I no longer quaff. Though I may give steaming and poaching a go.
Thank you, I confess I was surveying some Languedoc-Rouissillon sites. And I got no hits on the appetizing dessert recipes Larousse lists.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Stephanie had to pretend to receive gifts from a Nicole to hide their ongoing shopping addiction AND to let cd viewers know the Dump WAS STILL HAPPILY AND GREEDILY OPEN TO ACCEPTING GIFTS, even thought the filming of the grift grab had ceased. The grift grab has never stopped. They just stopped filming it on a regular basis.

Fanny exclaims as soon as Snorts opens the door, the post has just arrive. Will it be fun? What exciting thing is this as Snorts brings a carton that has been wrapped in string ( obviously packed after purchase in London. He has nothing else from the postman.

Fanny bleats our , this is from Nicole. Nicole is always in the live chats, ALWAYS.

The YELLOW tea set is George Jones & company, rhapsody tea set likely from the early 1900’s, made in England. Who was just in London, shoppung up a storm? The gruesome twosome. Fanny pretends to have never heard of the manufacturer. Liar. It just happens to be in her favorite loud yellow color?

They received 6 cups and saucers, 6 plates, a tray, a creamer, and a sugar bowl Which Snorts promptly puts into the dishwasher! LAZY IDIOT! The 1920 set they received was likely around $400 or euros.

Here is just one cup and saucer: $38.50

That tea set will likely suffer crazing because of the high dishwasher temperature.
---
The roosters run free all over the property.
Free ranging . . . it was going to happen sooner or later.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
just finished watch a mini documentary very interesting on poor little woolworths rich girl. Basically she was seeking daddys love through 7 gold digging husbands and the only ones who didnt strip her of millions of cash where the two gay ones. Perhaps hence why thrush is still on the scene as much as hes gifted and paid of in auctions he really wont have a leg to stand on for claiming a fully hetro marriage in a revel book.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
A lot of problems, technically or operational. A family from Switzerland had TWICE no train car because they were simply not attached in both countries.

Prices went through the roof. A lot of negative comments on Facebook. Overbooked train cars, lost reservations, train catching fire, toilets not working, trains not working because of the weather. Trains not working because of software problems..
Ah, that's a shame. Hopefully they get it sorted out as the idea of it sounds great.

Equally the drive, although long, sounds nice.

• Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
She can't leave anyone alone to just get on with things, she was put out that the Cantona Clone wasn't up the scaffold in the chapel so she had to go and piss cuz off.
She is one annoying bitch!
That is why only Ratso went ga ga when they came back ....... that dog is insane too - sadly.

• Sad