The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning she posted fotos of Dinan in France.

So i guess she would not travel from Poland to France via Devon. But who knows...
No but I think her photos are way behind timewise and it is definitely a photo taken from the deck of a big boat (ferry size) so my best guess is after she left Poland/Germany/Austria/Netherlands she took a ferry to the UK and either went to France before taking the ferry or was in France after she returned.

Reactions: 16
Very much like The Talented Mr Ripley and Saltburn. It would serve Fanny right xx

Reactions: 17
The poster’s info tracks. Here is the September 23, 2021 CD episode with the Downton Abbey glasses guest.

KikiGees 2021 post

Here is CD episode where Cat leaves the Dump
Episode 259 aired October 3, 2021

Cat goes wild for Davy video ( misleading video released by smoke and mirrors Fanny) May 5, 2022. Like the Dana/ Dan photos in Venice .

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Very interesting, especially regarding Wendy Grimbyname and nature

Reactions: 25
Every chef I know has hit a moral wall sometime in the kitchen, when meat you butcher and eat every day turns into the remains of a creature. My day was the day I was asked to skin eels. I nearly passed out. I traded with the fancy Culinary Institute-trained chef who was going to have to kill himself if he had to cut up rabbits.
There's a famous and absolutely riveting short story by Nobel prize winner I. B. Singer -- a vegetarian the last 35 years of his life -- about this. No accident he was writing to resurrect the world disappeared by the Holocaust. Here's a free copy of The Slaughterer.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if Fanny has considered that some B&B guests may be afraid of dogs, allergic to dogs or not appreciate stepping in Ratso's dog shit. What happens the first time he nips someone new coming into the shitoo or wakes up a paying guest I doubt Ratso will be locked away from guests. More likely Ratso will be front and center with Snorty juggling him at the dining table whether guests like it or not.

Reactions: 30
just googled this. Meter comes from the word metron... We have our friends the Greeks to thank for that.
as for mehter is comes from mehteran which means compagnion in Persian....Says google!

God I love history!
And we have the metronome.
Etymology. Wonderful.

Reactions: 18
Woah, so very very toxic. Did you notice the switching back and forwards between first and third person
We can be and are pretty mean. I think we take our licks -- the worst ones used to be from each other. But there's a kind of meanness there that is not a criticism of behavior, or morality, but an assault on being. That's soul murder, entirely unwarranted. And really ineffective.
I am always interested in what you geniuses find immoral, which, arguably, is the redeeming social importance of gossip. For example, I'm not as disturbed about Fanny's parting consenting, if deluded, adults from their own money as I am about her treatment of volunteers, employees, animals, and even Pheeph, who is a young person badly in need of an education in something else besides whoring. Stephanie as Fagin I find much more reprehensible than Stephanie dunning the alleged poor. But your arguments about the nuances of ripping off the grannies are fascinating and compelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I find it curious she says nix about Philip.
Nor does she say anything positive about Stephanie.

P.S. This should be stored in Wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Good spot @Thebirdandthefrog
Felicitations @On Repeat VIP lounge tomorrow night then leave the empties by the back door, the bin men will be round to collect them
The mention of bins reminded me, Natty and Bunman were…going to make some sort of screen to hide those hideous big bins from chateau view in their SPARE…time. Did not happen.
---
This i

This is gold! 🫢
And… after all,Tats has not sold her air bnb in Suffolk , The Broken Dish . It was a ruse to dump poor Selmar. She is not getting good reviews either!
I always had my doubts about her ‘ story’ about bullying allegations. She is a storyteller and has a vivid imagination. I believe she was hoping for a different outcome and one that would see her have a more prominent role at the dump.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The mention of bins reminded me, Natty and Bunman were…going to make some sort of screen to hide those hideous big bins from chateau view in their SPARE…time. Did not happen.

Reactions: 20
Mummy gave Snorts spending money for a trotter and sent him on his way.

For supper Snorts had a glass of red wine and a cup of red? Sorbet.

I have every belief that the dairy allergic child had a Macdonalds whilst he was out and just look what he is cradling in his arm. MAGNUMS and yes Snorts those are dairy and have vanilla in them.
Snorts will have the trots whether in the cassoulet or not.!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I can see your post 1 and post 2. Repost from reddit (?) of a lady that stayed in liars world. Is that the ones you're referring to?

Reactions: 17
I think this is a good example of Pheeph's scamming talents. I can't speak French. The shops will be closed. Etc. And Stephanie berates him on cam again -- his utility to her.
Interesting that this scam of his should be around food, again. And the china is all about food.

They should send one of the videos of PhiPhi in this hilarious hoody to the company which sells them. I'm sure they will pay PhiPhi handsomely if he promisses to never again appear on video with him wearing the hoody - not a good advertisement...

They’re both still there for me. Have guddled and refreshed a few times.

Reactions: 15
Lying! I don't have a problem with patreon. However if you claim to use all that money for renovations while crying poor with properties all over the world + b&b + youtube income and traveling all over the world whilst shopping?
I find that immoral.

The volunteers however, they had a choice to leave. When mommy didn't provide food, I would have said, bye bitch and left.
Working longer than 5 hours or not what you were suppose to do? I'd leave. It would be my choice to stay. They allowed the grifster to exploit them and she did.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.