The Chateau Diaries #284 PhiPhi, the boy who prepares peas & peaches, now prances like Potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God, that gravy slop is just rude. Supposedly crisp baked vegetables became a soggy mush. That boy was dragged up by the grandparents. Simply no etiquette or manners.
---
Serves them right, they have choices. As I said before, their legs are working, use them. They are stuck there to receive their share of the dirty money, so they can suck it up as far as I am concerned. Just as tainted as Stephanie Jarvis.

Reactions: 25
Serves them right, they have choices. As I said before, their legs are working, use them. They are stuck there to receive their share of the dirty money, so they can suck it up as far as I am concerned. Just as tainted as Stephanie Jarvis.
Agree...... Bun Boy looks mad but he can move on and find another job and the same for Natti .
The only saving grace is Bun Boy looks after his dog and if old Ratso was poorly he would look after him too I feel.

Reactions: 27
TBH it's pretty funny to see how both Natti & Amaury seem to be really over it. In the last few vlogs both of them had no problems telling Steph when they didn't like something, and I don't think Steph knows how to deal with that . She must realize the yay-sayers aren't in the majority anymore with only Snorty remaining (and let's be real, his days are so numbered). After Cuz told Snorty that he didn't like his stupid sweater, Steph suddenly also changed her opinion to "I can't take you serious in that sweater."

Reactions: 29
I shall head over to check billsters kitchen reno later. I do like a kitchen reno and his earlier vlogs showed it was going to be a top notch job.

Reactions: 19
Who was it who outed Dan and Cat in the first place? None other than the chatelaine herself; she's a nasty two-faced piece of work. I think both she and Snorts have at lot of pent-up aggression in them and then expose it by making snide remarks and giving away other people's secrets. I am sure the angry remarks in the comments come from a combination of the two of them, plus Isabelle. They cannot bear to think they are being constantly assessed and exposed by strangers and they let rip. Isabelle will be particularly afraid of references to the past uses of the chapel being revealed to the Catholic hierarchy in France. Steph has been used to praise and adulation from the gullible fans and like all spoilt little girls, cannot bear any criticism. Now some fans and patrons are gradually beginning to wake up to reality, she's having a hissy fit: how dare people criticise her and question her integrity? Her only real ally is Snorts. I think even Nic and Potts have tried to challenge her in the past but not succeeded in stopping her and they know she has damaged their reputations. She and Snorts may be stuck together forever as, when Isabelle has gone, she won't really have anyone else. I think her aunt, though still around, is becoming more aware of her faults and will maybe start listening to her son at some point

Reactions: 30
Who was it who outed Dan and Cat in the first place? None other than the chatelaine herself; she's a nasty two-faced piece of work.

August 19, 2021, Dan's mother, Grandmother, partner and children, came for a visit.
Dan was already living at Chateau de Lalande.
Stephanie Jarvis filmed it all...

Reactions: 35
Monteith. Ur killin me.

Reactions: 16
I appreciate "classic". Also, as mentioned, interested ethically like Fergus Henderson, for example, in whole animal use, and the expansive, delicious cuisine de misere frugal granny cooking that offal n bits represent. Being a snob about meat, or pretending the fancy cuts are Zen vegetarian and the haggis is disgusting suggests perhaps a little soul-searching might be in order. The lamb chop connected to the haggis. Would not exist without the haggis. And vice versa.
Larousse sez:
"pork and mutton, or with goose or duck"
Says there are three classic kinds:
Castelnaudary -- fresh pork, ham, knuckle of pork, fresh bacon skin
Carcasonne -- ditto, with the addition of shortened leg of mutton and partridge
Toulouse -- adds breast of pork, Toulouse sausage, mutton, and confit of duck or goose
It features two Castelnaudary recipes, both with breadcrumbs.
I don't think "knuckle" of pork can be construed as pig's or calf's foot. But Fanny's right, there's a good texture and taste you get from using them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

photo credit: @shatcho shiek

Reactions: 43

Philip , the avid reader of Tattle, must be sending us a message with his “I am enough” hoodie ( the k covered by his hair extensions).It must remind him of his daily Stuart Smalley affirmations he practices in his little lady desk room. I am good enough, I am smart enough, and doggone it, people like me! ( keep telling yourself that Snorts!)

Stuart Smalley is, “A member of several 12 step programs, but NOT a licensed therapist.” Philip is an avid reader on books of architecture and design but is NOT a licensed architect, engineer, or professional interior designer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Sure was having a hissy fit then. Maybe Steffy knocked him back the night before?
At a guess it was my earlier comment on how much preferred Michael Petherick is over Snortykins. A sentiment echoed in many of Fanny’s followers comments, guaranteed to make PhiPhi throw a tantrum. He will never have the success or following if the Pethericks. While they are flawed Michael, Billy et al are hard working and personable. Something the Shirker will never be.

Reactions: 28
We had a wonderful holiday down that way a few years back. How you've described it is more or less what I use and as you say it'll put hairs on your chest for sure.

I buy the local dried mogettes and soak them first and use some nice confit de carnard from Challans. It's a hearty winter meal to be shared, I love it.

Surely using a calf foot is almost going to turn it to a solid gelatinous mass.

Aumary is going to shit out again, promised his Nan's recipie but ends up with fanny's half arsed concocted attempt if he's lucky and they didn't forget to turn the simmering meat off after 3 hours.

Guess the allergic tit will be sitting in his high chair will peas and apple sauce as you could tell he was not loving the idea.

Reactions: 22
QUOTE GracieMckitten "Philip is an avid reader on books of architecture and design but is NOT a licensed architect, engineer, or professional interior designer".

Do Not Agree about Snorts being an "avid reader" however I am sure he looks at the pictures / photos.

Reactions: 32
Every time I see that weird chaise lounge in the kitchen I have to look at it to see if a little brown poo is sitting on it and if it has steam rising from it - that is a "freshie" !!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.