The Chateau Diaries #281 Catch a chapel star and grift it in Fanny's pocket save it for the next vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to all tartlets, I remembered some of you talking about this song, and went a bit creative with it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Friday at 5:59 PM
Hi, Tattlers! Marquis' wife here with a quick update on my husband.

He arrived home the other day wearing an orthopedic boot and accompanied by his cousin. I'm so glad we get to spend Christmas with him.
Unfortunately, he missed Chanukah but it's extra meaningful for him to celebrate Christmas with our son, who is doing very well by the way.
Hubby is expected to fully recover in about two or three weeks. I'm just so grateful to have him back.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. ❤

Here's a pic he sent me the day before he flew out of Tel Aviv (he never misses a workout day), and here's one of our son's fifth-month photo shoot.

hub5.jpg

baby3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions:You, BlessingoftheHounds, banshee ob and 50 others

terese m

Friday at 11:02 PM
On Billy Petherick's vlog today, he responded to readers who had been commenting on Yannis' lack of safe work boots. So, Billy acknowledged the viewers and gave Yannis a proper pair of work boots (especially important now, as they demo part of the second floor of the convent). Total opposite of how Stephanie would have handled the situation. She'd delete any of those type of posts-let alone spend a penny on someone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions:You, On Repeat, billybudd and 50 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 1:00 AM
I’m way back on page 7 of 24… I’m finishing up some last minute details before Christmas tomorrow. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to those that celebrate.❤

How often do we really pay attention to that stupid chalk board in the filthy Lalande kitchen? Not enough. I ran it through my dark / light reverse osmosis high spectrum filter and discovered some recently erased info…
Before:
IMG_8610.jpeg

After:
IMG_8610.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Kalessi, BlessingoftheHounds and 46 others

YoungAtHeart

Saturday at 1:28 AM
The peasants are revolting…

IMG_6205.png

IMG_6205.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, LadyRed, On Repeat and 42 others

whiskeynfire

Saturday at 12:45 AM
I can only imagine it's the SUNK COST FALLACY- the patreons and rabid fans have invested so much that they can't see the writing on the wall, or perhaps the "stars on the chapel ceiling". People find community in many places, including here. They've found community in that realm and now they don't want to leave what they've formed, even if they're being completely taken advantage of. I'm at a loss why else they stick around.
And how must those SCAMMERS in LIELAND feel when they can pull in $100,000 in a week with an obvious scam? They must feel invincible. Sincerely. YOUTUBE AND PATREON and PAID SPONSER money isn't enough, they have the NERVE to solicit donations??!!
They LITERALLY spend months TRAVELLING to exotic locatations, spending thousands on VANITY PROJECTS and obsessing over HEIRARCHY and any mention of ROYALTY.
If they throw this in everyone's face, imagine what they are hiding??
"We love the chapel!"... just not enough to spend our own money restoring it, but enough to ask you all to restore it.
Inviting the public to enjoy it?
Literally they are in the middle of nowhere, even difficult to rent a car out there. No problem! PAY $250-300 A NIGHT TO VISIT THE STAR YOU PAID FOR.
Even better, keep your peasant arse at home and let us enjoy the money you send. Just look at it online and fawn over us.
Hyperbole is now the official language of LIELAND. Everything is CRISIS over a weathered linen napkin, the HERO who uploaded a video at night. A HERO FOR UPLOADING A VIDEO!
She can talk about the beach vacation house, her house in London, Granny's house (even though she's rarely there), POTTY'S house and finances, BAGHEAD NICK who wants the money but doesn't want the embarassment of acknowledging it. POTTY who wants to FLEECE as many of the followers as possible before the fairytale ends with SAFARI and RACE CAR photos. Of course he wants in on the STAR SCAM, because they are the most GULLIBLE.
Look at us on the Riverboat Nile Cruise, here we are in Venice luxury, look at us in luxury here, and here, and there, and over there as well. We live in a crumbling home, but really we're all about VERSAILLES. We shall live in luxury because we declar it. Live within your means, well then you're just JEALOUS.
But dare to mention it and the zombies attack!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Serendipity, Petit Sange and 40 others

Pekey

VIP Member

Sunday at 8:22 PM
Its Christmas Day here in Oz and of course our Kiwi Cuz's got there first .

I want to wish ALL the Hags and Hell Hounds of Tattle a wonderful season .

I do hope you have been a good Hag all year and there is a Star in your Christmas Stocking , a Tante Christmas Cake , Champagne from Hanni , anything from Fortnum & Mason , Sourdough from Potts, piece of crap china from Snorts, flowers from FRK all wrapped up in a spare bag from Bag Head.

Whats that you say? Nothing from Fanny in the bag ?? No girlfriend - Fanny gets stuff - she does not Give Stuff !!! ;)

Seasons Greetings to all you wonderful people from Yum Yum 🐶 and Pekey !!! As they say at LaLaLande --Drink Up !!! 🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Kalessi, MagpieSassyPants and 40 others

Tea with lemon

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:31 PM
Here I am.
Our tradition is to fast and decorate the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. Whether believers or not, it is customary to fast. This means that there are a variety of fish dishes for lunch or dinner. We got sushi from a friend and cooked cod stew to last until Christmas Eve dinner. We are going to my parents for Christmas Eve. The menu includes traditional dishes from our region. River fish soup, fried carp and bean and potato salads.
Tomorrow, Christmas Day, we are at my husband's parents for lunch. We exchange gifts. Everything is traditional on the menu: beef soup, Sarma, pork roast, salad made of boiled vegetables and mayonnaise, as a side dish, always another surprise dish and, of course, cakes.
I made the cakes!
20231217_204629.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, C'est moi, StephaniesSupportConsort and 37 others

As always a huge thanks to all who contribute
Remember we have a wiki for all you lurkers' questions.
Happy Tattling

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry but have to give this thread title a thumbs down. Let’s keep thread titles current. We needed one to sum up the year to be current with the end of 2023 which is why I suggested a couple in the last day. The Stars are now yesterday’s news.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
No one should be filmed so closed as Potty is being filmed.
Nazi's ring.... Well there is so many tastes. I find it kitchy - is that what you want to look at for the rest of your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god! Just watched the shitshow of Xmas episode... Poor Mummy Potty looks like a Jim Henson has his hand in her... And Phiphi being a bitter betty. F4F looking like a person on the spectrum of severe mental health issues in her pyjamas and a fugly bonnet.

Wtf is Nazi wearing? A belly dancers outfit.?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but have to give this thread title a thumbs down. Let’s keep thread titles current. We needed one to sum up the year to be current with the end of 2023 which is why I suggested a couple in the last day. The Stars are now yesterday’s news.
Anyone can create new threads @TorontoGWM, feel free... Personally I can't be arsed, but I'm so grateful others kindly take up the sword :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone can create new threads @TorontoGWM, feel free... Personally I can't be arsed, but I'm so grateful others kindly take up the sword :)
I knew we could suggest a title but did not know any of us could create an actual new thread. This thread will be over before the new year. Let’s try to come up with a thread title that sums up the past year or introduced the new year.

e.g.

“2023 - RIP Christophe”

“It’s the end of 2023 - the Scam Artist is 200K Richer & the Gay Twank is still Penniless and Simple”

“Here’s to 2024 - the Year the Gay Twank Gets Kicked Out”

“Watch out 2024 - 2 Shopaholics have 200K to Spend”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I knew we could suggest a title but did not know any of us could create an actual new thread. This thread will be over before the new year. Let’s try to come up with a thread title that sums up the past year or introduced the new year.

e.g.

“2023 - RIP Christophe”

“It’s the end of 2023 - the Scam Artist is 200K Richer & the Gay Twank is still Penniless and Simple”

“Here’s to 2024 - the Year the Gay Twank Gets Kicked Out”

“Watch out 2024 - 2 Shopaholics have 200K to Spend”
For me 2 or 4. Personally, I'm still having issues over what happened to Christophe the ramoneur 😥 I simply can't watch, or listen to, the lying, scamming duo. They are despicable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Christmas Eve menu -- thank you @tuffiti for posting the Patreon videos, hope you're feeling better.
Watching and listening to Tante talk about the Christmas Eve menu was disgusting. I'm a foodie and I've never heard anybody talk about a menu or a festive feast in that way. Please note how people respectful of food and fabulous festive traditions talk about it -- like @Tea with lemon -- as opposed to Tante and her mini pizzas and sausage wreaths, with Fanny interjecting no, let's just buy the desserts.

Kinda goes with the drunken blonde howling, O Night Divine while propping herself up on someone else’s husband.
Here is the proposed menu, I didn't see the mini pizzas or the proposed pates on the gross buffet table nor hear of the pulled pork until after.
This is all rich punter food for drunks, like second-rate Disney Euro cruise line all you can eat salad bar food. It's like a cheesy pub menu. The only thing missing is nachos, which the pulled pork represent.
Bacon wrapped scallops
Dates with goat cheese
Sausage roll wreath
Prawn cocktail
Salmon snowflakes
Bao buns with cranberry sauce
Pulled pork with onion
Smoked mackerel pate
Duck pate
Mini quiches
Mini pizzas
Tomato bruschettas
Chocolate mousse with cassis jam

I'd go a different direction.

I'd go for a big fresh water fish terrine, which is what the Berry is famous for.
The most delicious of which is actually gefiltefish.
I'd serve it with red horseradish.

I am taking George the V's 1912 Ghillie's Ball menu as inspo, light and rich, super festive, and totally French.
Menu

Consommé de Volaille
Chicken consommé

Cassolettes de Homard Mayonnaise
Individual handled porcelain dishes filled with lobster medallions dressed in mayonnaise

Petits Aspics de Pâté de Grouse
Small cold pies filled with grouse meat set in aspic jelly

Jambon et Poulets decoupés
Thin slices of ham and smoked chicken rolled into florets

Galantine de Volaille et Langue Ecarlate
Cold deboned chickens stuffed with forcemeat and pickled ox tongue

Perdreaux á l’Aspic
Deboned partridges served cold that have been stuffed with foie-gras and glazed in a sherry flavoured aspic

Sandwiches Varies
Assortment of sandwiches

Petit Pains de Foie Gras
Small hollowed bread rolls stuffed with a fois-gras mousse and decorated with herbs

Gelées au Champagne garnies de Fruits
Fresh fruits set in Champagne jelly

Crêmes Marie Louise
Almond ice-cream named after the second wife of Napoleon I

Pátisserie assortie et Petits Fours
Assorted patisseries and petit fours

Biscuits glacés Benedictine
Slices of vanilla ice-cream wedged with Benedictine flavored ice-cream, topped with cream

Orangeade et Lemonade

Dessert

Coffee parfait

I like the homemade orangeade and lemonade, and finger food. People should be dancing.

So.

MFK Fisher's Restorative Chicken Consomme
(Equal parts chicken, clam juice, white wine, heated just to boiling)

Gefilte Fish Terrine, Red Horseradish, Rye Toasts

Festive Pate of Wild Boar, Toasts

Partridge and Fois Gras Herb-Stuffed Rolls

Oysters Rockefeller

Almond Ice Cream, with Lalande Honey Tuiles, Benedictine Sauce

Orangeade

Champagne Sangria

• Heart
Reactions: 19
'Just reading your reply, you clearly do not live in the USA!'

@M&MsMom, I actually thought that but didn't want to offend American Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My theory is they have been using the vpn all week from wherever they are and didn't factor in time differences.
They don’t need VPN to upload videos from oversees, YouTube doesn’t care about your location, just where your channel is setup.

IMG_7007.jpeg

Edit: interesting, and unrelated… they setup the grift channel in UK. She must want to claim the tax break on her UK income.

IMG_7008.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.