The Chateau Diaries #279 When you grift upon a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever happened to her grifted van?!
She sold it back to UK Poole garage, it was on forecourt for sale £14,995.
---
It reminded me of the Kelloggs Cornflake Box I dumped in recycling bin yesterday

Sadie Petherick has a new tiny pony foal (SO cute and I mean it NOT false words like F & F)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The kids are fighting! Hey Stef, I mean SGirl, get your story straight with your not straight boyfriend Snorts aka Caroline Gooder!

@EdwardTrunk-jg3wn

5 hours ago
Is the chapel still consecrated?

3 replies

@Sgirl
1 hour ago
No

@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
Isabelle and Percy had their blessing there with a priest, so I don't know what to tell you.

@Sgirl
1 hour ago
@carolinegooder7091 I'm not Catholic, but I'd wondered about this too, and according to a Catholic viewer in the comments, who seemed to know a lot about such things, a priest can give blessings and indeed hold services pretty much anywhere. Stephanie mentioned a long time ago that the chapel had been deconsecrated, but they've even held mass there.

Reactions: 21
Happy happy Birthday Beautiful hope you have a great day!
---

Reactions: 22
Happy birthday @Lochness Monster all the best for you in the new decade that starts today!

I also turned 60 earlier this year, in April. We have a lovely gang of 1963 ladies in this forum

Reactions: 29
And if they have not bought the Puffs Porsche why be so careful to avoid showing the car interior?
You got me to thinking, the last time the Poofy Puffs with their pug did anything at all publicly was three months ago. That’s their last vlog publication. Since then, radio silence. Something serious must’ve happened.

Sadie Petherick has a new tiny pony foal (SO cute and I mean it NOT false words like F & F)
Yes, did you see her adorable black pony too? I am totally in love with that cute baby pony. And he loves to cuddle.
I really enjoyed that video.

Reactions: 14
FRK is off on her travels somewhere next week. Just picked up a hire car!
While I'm glad, I guess, that she won't be spending the holiday alone (being that Stephanie and Philip have taken their grifted star money and flown the coop, I believe as of yesterday), what makes me really happy is that, ONE MORE TIME, it is Marie Wiik who is keeping it real.

Who'd of thunk it? She outs Stephanie every single time!

Reactions: 25
You got me to thinking, the last time the Poofy Puffs with their pug did anything at all publicly was three months ago. That’s their last vlog publication. Since then, radio silence. Something serious must’ve happened.
Probably health issues or they have been frozen out by the witch. Too down market for someone upwardly mobile!

Reactions: 19
Whilst I was out doing some Christmas shopping, I was reminded of that old holiday classic song… I just can’t remember the name or all of the words. It is a very long song and repeats itself at least 12 times or so. I know one line is something like:
Four Dans a-dirting
Anybody know the rest?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.