The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jumped up tw@t now adopts his mummy's giggly voice at 2.00 How long before he starts jump up and down excitedly, waving his arms about or breaks into a skippy run into shot? "Darling, (snort, snort). I love him sooo much.!

Reactions: 20
She might as well have put the title of last nights trite as This is no Christmas vlog this is a Grift advertising vlog.

Just fuck off to Paris Fanny.

Reactions: 22
Reading the comments she has got this trance like tribe to buy buy buy. The stars are nit eternal they last about 100 years:

@kennedyrain6667
4 hours ago
I have watched your channel for many years now and have dreamed of one day visiting. To be a part of the restoration history is such a dream. I adopted a star in the memory of my father and mother who I just recently lost and only three months apart from one another. Their love.. like the stars themselves was eternal. Thank you to all of you at Lalande for bringing me happiness even in my darkest of times.

Reactions: 20
DelPHIne the douche

I need to add that one to the list I added to our wiki

Reactions: 11
How is she getting away with these timelines-Potts arrives but not seen again, Gerry comes but no one sees him leave. It is so apparent Christmas ain't happening at L Lande so why go through the motions it is pathetic

Reactions: 17
Okay, you definitely have piqued my curiosity. It's been on my Kindle for months. Now you have me interested in reading it- soley to see how Ruthy portrays Fanny 4 Flues "a fictional chateaulaine"!
i wonder if there’s an audiobook version.

The raised floor in the Cha-faux bathroom is a real tripping hazard waiting to happen. It may be hiding plumbing or leveling the floor but wait til someone trips.

View attachment 2632647
Mr Spratts words 'fucking raised floor, what a fucking mess'. He thinks maybe a freestanding bath is going in on the tiled surface and that it's going to be horribly tight on space. He absolutely hates it when customers ask for a job like that. There's no hand basin in yet is there? I don't watch their channel.

here is the audio book

Reactions: 12
I lasted until Potts spoke and then I said fuck off and switched off.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.