The Chateau Diaries #278 Fanny sleeps in her make-up, eats like a trash panda, and drinks like a fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my guesstimate because why on earth would she start with the garden by the chapel and not in front of her heap where she could look at it from her window?

SJ is a lazy cow, but she is the daughter of stingy momma and Potts supports her where he can in order to grift more. So when the feast is over they have a party pad, where they can celebrate christmas in a heated dump, and spend leisure time arround the pool.
Thank you for explaining. She will put insulation as suggested by Mr. Jackspratt on the bottom of the list of to do. It will not have the wow effect one requires for youtube.

I really think with her stagnated growth, she is now going to work hard to make the heap self sufficient. She needs the swimming pool to pull in non patreons when the patreon visitors have dried up. It will also pay back her investment within 3 years based on 24 weeks of annual operation. By that time she will still have a following on youtube, probably a lot less patreons. She might even keep her B&B doors open longer because she will try to cover for the heating bill.

I honestly think she is operating on panic mode, no one is buying into her tears anymore. Seeing Dan's channel flourish while hers has been sitting on 22x k for forever. It means that she is doing something wrong. Her dailies didn't do shit for her subscribers number, only doubled her income by doing dailies
She planned to visit Percy in November, is she going in january? Or has she visited him already? If she haven't, panic is hitting the fan

Reactions: 18
I believe Fanny is not spending nearly what she says on jobs and that she is spending patreon funds on herself and her lifestyle. If she was using it to renovate and nothing else she is sticking to her end of the bargain.
I'm with you totally. For what has come in to her coffers, she should have more to show for it, or show the invoices/estimates to her patrons at least if noone else.

Reactions: 15

Watch Ruth Kelly's reaction to Philip Janssen, it's cued @3:53...

Reactions: 19
How does phi phi have less hair on the top of his head in 2020 than he does now.,Click and watch about 20 seconds. I love this video

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I believe Fanny is not spending nearly what she says on jobs and that she is spending patreon funds on herself and her lifestyle. If she was using it to renovate and nothing else she is sticking to her end of the bargain.
I believe SJ does exactly that. She is going overboard with ridiculously expensive wallpaper, cornice and reproduction bassins coming out from patreon monies. Any of us could finish either of the rooms with wallpaper for a quarter of the price, but fanny wants the most expensive on the market and wants all of it!

She does not put any money from b&b or youtube into her own house. Instead she lives a luxuries life with travels. Renovation? Paid by grannies

Somewhere, somehow, there's a place for this meme in the Lalande/PhiPhi narrative.

Reactions: 17
Honestly this.
I wouldn't be here, if Fanny was an honest person.
Same, but even if she was honest, I admit it's fun to talk shit too. There's so much fodder, there's no reason not to (her ridiculous lifestyle, histrionics, "boyfriend", fashion sense, decor style, cooking, social circle, etc. etc.)

Reactions: 20
interesting the adopt a star spiel that was there before is now gone or not easily found just straight to the shopping basket.

Reactions: 15

Beccky Nater
3d
Unlike the esteemed Mr Dubey and other Patreons I will not be buying your little gold stars...whilst you are pictured gorging on luxury white truffes, showcasing a job lot of chairs from a Parisian Auction House and prancing around in new expensive cashmere. People in your employ are FREEZING...you know full well Nathan's team did not take a "pause". The fatality was Chrisophe Faye a local Sweep. You have diverted Amaury's skills constantly to deliberately stall him in completing the fireproof room (started in JUNE!!!). Amaury looks like he is ready to quit and is seething with you. You are playing "silly games" Stephanie and will win only "silly prizes". I have been blinded but the death of that poor Chimney Sweep opened my eyes.

Boegart Bibby
17h
@Beccky Nater - Why don't you use your real name. Based on the internet you only exist here. You are bitter and maybe need someone to talk it out with? I know this time of year can be hard for people who are alone. I volunteer to be a willing ear. "Don't surround yourself with yourself, Move on back two squares" -Yes

jimalu gott
12min
perhaps "real name" is former employee??? hadn't really thought about points Beccky Nater made, some truth there

Reactions: 39
Honestly this.
I wouldn't be here, if Fanny was an honest person.
None of us would be
---
Get in there, fight, fight, fight.

Reactions: 28
I was raised smack in the middle of tornado alley as a kid. The sound of that siren still raises the hair on my arms!

If this is the same Boegart Bibby (I can't imagine there's more than 1), he's bitching about out of control spending, lack of action, and no accountability - sounds just like Lalande.

Holy fuck is this me old chum Bacon Eater for real? Are they still a patreon? Come to the dark side BaconEater Grifty forgives you ha ha

Reactions: 27
This starts with Fanny price crackers. Snorts could make these - NOT a chance.

Reactions: 11
Becky has had an attack of conscience.

Reactions: 22
Oh..... then there are two sex pests at the Falling Down Castle !

Reactions: 12
Perhaps the Bacon Hater has become a Fanny hater?!? We tattlers should set up a booth outside LieLande selling torches and pitchforks. Bet we’d do a brisk trade!

https://giphy.com/9RrdV7o2kJFy8

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.