The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not talented just my mother tongue ;)
Du chateau medieval fortifié, il ne subsiste qu'un témoins, de large fossés, vestiges de douves. Une famille chevaleresque de La Lande, est attestée au Xve siecle. C'est au siecle suivant que, sur des fondations anciennes, c'est construit l'actuel chateau, a mi cote, au bord d'un vaste etang, alimenté par le ruisseau de Bondesoule(?). En 1672, la proprietaire de l'edifice est Charlote du Mont, c'est par elle, semble-t-il, la seigneurie de La Lande entra dans la famille du Mont. Et c'est en 1680 grace a Balthazar du Mont, Seigneur de La Lande, que le domaine fut reunis aux deux fiefs de Fonteny et du Moudurier. Au XVIIIe siecle, le chateau passa a la famille Berault, puis a la fin du XVIIIe ou au debut du XIXe siecle, à la famille du Pouget de Nadaillac, qui le possede toujours. Deux grands corps de batiments disposés en L, avec une cour interieure, constitue le chateau. Un batiment rectangulaire encadré de deux gros pavillons carrés, couronnés de hourds sur machicoulis, presentes sur son deuxieme etage, trois lucarnes orientés au nord. Deux autres batiments de plan rectangulaire, disposés bout a bout, comporte a l'ouest, respectivement quatre et six lucarnes. Une aile fermant la cour sur son troisieme coté a ete ajoutée au XIXe siecle.
Translation :
All that remains of the fortified medieval chateau are wide ditches and the remains of a moat. A knightly family de La Lande is attested in the 15th century. It was in the following century, on ancient foundations, that the present chateau was built, halfway up the hillside, on the edge of a vast pond fed by the Bondesoule(?) stream. In 1672, the owner of the building was Charlote du Mont, who seems to have brought the seigneury of La Lande into the du Mont family. And in 1680, thanks to Balthazar du Mont, Seigneur de La Lande, the estate was united with the two fiefs of Fonteny and du Moudurier. In the 18th century, the chateau passed to the Berault family, then in the late 18th or early 19th century, to the du Pouget de Nadaillac family, who still owns it today. Two large L-shaped buildings, with an interior courtyard, make up the chateau. A rectangular building framed by two large square pavilions, crowned with machicolated hoarding, features three north-facing dormer windows on the second floor. Two other rectangular buildings, arranged end to end, have four and six dormer windows respectively to the west. A wing closing the courtyard on its third side was added in the 19th century.
PS the ? after the stream is I could not find the stream doing a research on the net The second ? is on the "hond??" which I could not read and meant nothing to me. Found it : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hourd ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoarding_(castle)
LOL well it's living up to that description then a hoarding place for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So who wants to take bets if their break up will be announced before or after Christmas?
It'll be more subtle.....Fanny has to fly to South Africa, to be with Mummy, and poor Percy, devasted to leave poor Snorts behind, to look after the ruin. Meanwhile he gets a phone call, beloved grandparents are poorly, and he must be with them.
Fanny crys when she returns ....Snorts duty is with his grandparents. Win win all round. She doesn't give him the boot, he is seen as the hero

Pass me the sick bucket....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It'll be more subtle.....Fanny has to fly to South Africa, to be with Mummy, and poor Percy, devasted to leave poor Snorts behind, to look after the ruin. Meanwhile he gets a phone call, beloved grandparents are poorly, and he must be with them.
Fanny crys when she returns ....Snorts duty is with his grandparents. Win win all round. She doesn't give him the boot, he is seen as the hero

Pass me the sick bucket....
Well thought out. Maybe Fanny can use it for real! We can only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Tonton was showing the 'probably expensive' cache pot and Fanny with her over pronounciation she didn't know what the word couleurve was written on the bottom of the pot.

She ought to as it will come in handy in the jardin as it's the word for a non venemous snake. Quite fitting really bit like the hoarding castle.

For someone who was brought up speaking two languages, her lack of general knowledge amazes me or does she just do it for effect?

1702205465462.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
winter garden (or what is it called) and orchard are much older tan jarvis' ownership of the property. i guess it was abadoned. i would kill for a garden like this.
Me too, and I guarantee it would be pumping food out. None of the twee man-made tit, just big poultry enclosures, watered vegetable beds, fruit trees and an invited beekeeper to farm for honey. Food production would have been my number one priority 20 years ago. Oh, and an outdoor dining table under the apple trees!
---
Yeah, why not..

Pathetically sad.

• Heart
Well, done. Thank you @Fromthenorth

I just wonder if “seigneur” de La Lande could be translated as Lord of La Lande ?
Charlote du Mont brought the “Lordship” of La Lande to her family, the Mont family
In 1680, Balthazar du Mont, Lord of La Lande, probably son or brother of Charlote,
unified the estate with the fiefs of Fonteny and du Moudurier.

When the chateau passed to the Berault family and to the Nadaillac the “lordship” of La Lande seemed to have disappeared.
No mention to the “famous” “Marquis”…

No mention to the existence of a chapel.
chapel was built 19th century by and owner who has a son named Joseph that died as a child (according to filthy chatelaine). perhaps the used stones from abadoned parts of the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Floral Road Killer's Instastories. I don't know. Maybe it's somewhat bad taste to show roof slates have fallen off after the death of Mr. Faye...
Stories #281.jpg
Stories #282.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
We've been down that road before, and it came to a dead end.
also clearly its a transactional relationship that will go on and on until the end they deserve each other , and one other member pointed out they both think they are the winners in their relationship until it all ends , either youtube dries up and the hoarder will come to a stop , there fore he will either find a new sugar daddy or stick it out waiting for that will change.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you notice Stephanie‘s mean girl slam on Snorts? She said Ratso refused to go outside because he was “stubborn like his father.”
Fanny needs to re-watch @Midnightcowboy . The young, gay/bi gigolo is not the father of Ratso in the story. Perhaps Philip and his dog should be known as Buck and Ratso 🤣 . Please note, Stephanie, the story ends with Buck and Ratso leaving on a bus to escape the winter cold, so just keep on delaying that central heating. 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I clicked on the comment’s time stamp which takes you directly to the vlog. It might be a Dan stan but it was left on a Shat-oh Diarrhea video. Probably deleted by now if the Poop Boy is still awake.
Oh,Lordy! Poop boy! Nickname #546! Laughing out loud at 5:50a.m. !!!
---
Didn't the lake look good.
Too bad so sad Fanny....... you will probably never get it back. Lazy and $$$
My opinion is that the dump looked way better in the book then it does now. Looks like Armageddon now!
---
My ESPN failed me.😔 I think I predicted she would give him the heave-ho after Easter of 2022 I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
oh thought this hard working but a little clueless couple had more sense than to use the gapping gobby shot , seems not come on ted the views isn't worth it. Please stop , just stop it tubers its worse than soy boy behavior.

channels4_profile.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Advent herpes lip. Did the guy in the tub give it to Snorty & he gave it to you pretending to be your kaboom? He sparks with old man John, we ALL see it. My money

is SJ beds Cameron on New Year’s Eve now that she knows he can sing.
I truly hope Cameron absolutely pounds Fanny. The poor F*g Hag Chatelaine hasn’t had sex in 3 years since she began passing the Gay Twank off as her “boyfriend”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
also clearly its a transactional relationship that will go on and on until the end they deserve each other , and one other member pointed out they both think they are the winners in their relationship until it all ends , either youtube dries up and the hoarder will come to a stop , there fore he will either find a new sugar daddy or stick it out waiting for that will change.
A new shiny toy (wealthy plaything, Sugar Daddy) has to come along and catch the attention of one of them enough to encourage either Snorty to leave or Fanny to kick him to the kerb. Until then Fanny and Snorty farce continues. 🤮

• Sick
Mumsie is looking 10 years older than the Percemeister. Does she have TB?

IMG_5484.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.