The Chateau Diaries #277 Clippy was the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davy is a nice person but I believe his designs are a little off for the Dump. Weren't they really just replanting the area where the previous year‘s plants had been eaten by the wildlife or died?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just started tonights flog what has happened to Fanny's cheek she must have a local botox butcher
---
Why is Fanny now showing the whole gazebo before CH4? Has she been axed per chance?
Fanny looks like she has a cyst in her left cheek and needs to see Dr. Pimple Popper.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you believe that Nutty lived in Thailand for 2 years prior to her time at the Dump?
---
@joeannasmith6996
14 minutes ago
Stephanie….the Pethricks and Dan are beating you. The Pethricks are doing 30 minute plus videos and Dan is doing a 30 minute plus livestream plus his regular video. You’re not going to let them beat you ,……are you??. All kidding aside, I love your videos no matter how long they are. Can’t wait to see you decorate Dans tree. From Connecticut in USA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just started tonights flog what has happened to Fanny's cheek she must have a local botox butcher
---
Why is Fanny now showing the whole gazebo before CH4? Has she been axed per chance?
I'd wager good money that Fanny's been axed from CH4 DYI.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'd wager good money that Fanny's been axed from CH4 DYI.
She hasn’t shown video of the gazebo being installed, and most of the installation of the surrounding garden. Chateau DIY filmed that and will probably show the construction in the spring. Fanny is showing the finished project because she is getting pressure from viewers for nothing being done at the Dump this year and her incredibly lame” Advent” videos. Chateau diy will also show part of the chapel repair.

If there is an investigation and the Dump is found responsible in any way for contributing to the death of the independent contractor, I think Chateau DIY would ax her from the program, and not show the gazebo. Is she going to use Kirsty’s wedding in the gazebo as Chateau DIY content like she did wih Mummy and Percy’s wedding? I think so. Another transactional relationship at the Dump. You get your wedding paid for and can have it at the Dump if we can film it for cd and chateau DIY. Marie will cook and do the flowers, Snorts will set the table, Amaury and Dad will put up the tables or tents. You can drink as much wine from a box that you desire. Ôr will they marry in the chapel and have the reception in the gazebo area? Kirsty and new hub would be seated in a place of honor , the gazebo with tables surrounding them?All for cd and chateau diy filming? Costs Kirsty and new hubs very little to have their wedding.

Will Ratso be the ring bearer? Is that why Caroline Gooder aka Fanny had to be the first to spill the beans about Kirsty getting married? Kirsty spoke about how beautiful it would all look in May.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You know ...... those stars on the roof of the chapel....... there are 2 sizes.

What do you bet the larger ones will be More Expensive than the smaller ones????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You know ...... those stars on the roof of the chapel....... there are 2 sizes.

What do you bet the larger ones will be More Expensive than the smaller ones????
I think she should offer to paste photos of people who “ buy a star” in the center of the star itself on the chapel ceiling So every time Fanny looks up in the chapel, she is reminded of all her loving viewers,🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sometimes... it's just right person, wrong time.
Met an old (unrequited) love a few years ago, we met up for a cup of coffee and catching up.
I've always suspected, that he had a crush on me. Although he never said anything, he couldn't hide his body expressions; big smile, eyebrow flash etc.
As we talked and laughed, all the time it felt like we were the only two people in the world. It was a nice feeling and sometimes I do wonder if he felt the same - as I would guess it takes two to create such a sensation.
In the end, at this point in time he was in a relationship, had a child and a second child on the way.
I wished him the best, knowing that if I wasn't the one to love him, at least he was loved.
Oh ComtesseRose I can relate. Sending you a hug x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kirstie tells us the View is out of the gazebo not into it, joy of joys sit there looking at veg beds covered in messy green netting, Selmars compost bins, scruffy greenhouse or the chicken run, clueless as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kirstie tells us the View is out of the gazebo not into it, joy of joys sit there looking at veg beds covered in messy green netting, Selmars compost bins, scruffy greenhouse or the chicken run, clueless as ever.
Oh but the sunsets Pyke...... plonk in hand with your romantic Squirrel looking at your botox with a whiff of Wet Doggy perfume scenting the air . Paaaarfect !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fanny couldn’t handle being out in the garden for more than an hour or so but expects everyone else to spend days outside at the Dump doing volunteer work.She was doing this on purpose on video so viewers think she puts in manual labor at the Dump. Remember last year, she waxed a floor?

Have we ever seen Miss Chatelaine ever plant anything or work in any garden at the Dump?
[/QUOTE]
Are you serious?!
Fanny waxed a floor!🤯🤯🤯:eek:
Did she scrub the floor before she waxed it or did she wax over the dirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Davy is a nice person but I believe his designs are a little off for the Dump. Weren't they really just replanting the area where the previous year‘s plants had been eaten by the wildlife or died?
Davey is playing at chateau gardening with Fannys consent and Patron money.
Lots of shrubs and perennials are missing. Davey is digging up white Persicara as it did not do well. It is a fact Davey, white flowering perennials nearly always grow at 1/3 rate of others.
Many of those plants Fanny was planting have obviously been sheltered from weather as the leaves are very sappy.The weeds will be terrible in that newly planted area too.
The ghastly seedy gazebo planting was designed by Andy and I sense Fanny asked for a recreation of the white garden at Sissinghurst.It is so tacky.
The one area where everyone wants to sit with the view is the falling down neglected dangerous terrace and that as we know just has dubious duvets red plant and an ugly scattering of tatty planters.
Versailles it is NOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Davey is playing at chateau gardening with Fannys consent and Patron money.
Lots of shrubs and perennials are missing. Davey is digging up white Persicara as it did not do well. It is a fact Davey, white flowering perennials nearly always grow at 1/3 rate of others.
Many of those plants Fanny was planting have obviously been sheltered from weather as the leaves are very sappy.The weeds will be terrible in that newly planted area too.
The ghastly seedy gazebo planting was designed by Andy and I sense Fanny asked for a recreation of the white garden at Sissinghurst.It is so tacky.
The one area where everyone wants to sit with the view is the falling down neglected dangerous terrace and that as we know just has dubious duvets red plant and an ugly scattering of tatty planters.
Versailles it is NOT.
Bingo. Recreating another English garden in France. Sissinghurst white garden pergola. Look familiar to the Dump pergola, shrubs, flowers, trees, etc.?

EDF5477A-B162-4F90-B363-3E32276546AB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh but the sunsets Pyke...... plonk in hand with your romantic Squirrel looking at your botox with a whiff of Wet Doggy perfume scenting the air . Paaaarfect !!!
Major problem the garden wall and the esplanade of apple trees and the chateau itself blocks the view of the sun set.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many of these flowers did she order for her replica of the Sissinghurst white gardens Around the pergola? Fanny planted Alliums, white foxtail lily, anemones, white roses, white spikes of flowers, white crocuses, only white flowers except one that could have a slight bit of pale pink.

Fanny kept asking Kirsty if she was excited to see the Pergola and the flowers in May and whether she could hardly wait until May ( or or something to that effect). Kirsty was uncomfortable. Fanny is bursting to tell everyone.

---
Major problem the garden wall and the esplanade of apple trees blocks the view of the sun set.
I believe she may have also planted some white flowering shrubs or plants in the English garden by the chapel, which she can view from her bedroom window.
---
I forgot another nickname for snorts, brocante “boyfriend”
---
The Dump may have something in common with Versailles. Smelly? Lack of toilets? Fanny‘s beloved Versailles became known as the filthiest palace in the world in the 17th century. Watch less than two minute clip.
---
@ambertyler5844
21 minutes ago
How am I missing the Advent?

user-ul4iu9is7l
49 minutes ago
How long has that gazebo been there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.