Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
Apparently he is doing well and has put on weight. Fanny caught Ton Ton on a call to Mummy about a week or so ago. Percy has not been seen for a long time. Hopefully Mummy & Pecy will see sense and stay in SA, where he has plenty of family support, and not least, it's alot warmer than the dump.
Interesting that Mummy face-timed her sister and not her daughter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Is it fatal to eat albumen?
Potentially . . . yes.

'What are the allergic reactions to albumin?
Tell your doctor right away if you have a rash, itching, hoarseness, trouble breathing or swallowing, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth after receiving this medicine.'

It would be interesting to know what his triggers are . . . obviously not dust, dog hair or damp air.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I used translator so hopefully it is accurate ;) bestimmter Artikel [le (männlich) la (weiblich) les (Plural)] und unbestimmter Artikel [un (männlich) une (weiblich) des (Plural)]
definite article [le (masculine) la (feminine) les (plural)] and indefinite article [un (masculine) une (feminine) des (plural)]
Cool thanks ❤

• Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Oh they did that video..

Yes they did. Lovely video and making everyone wish to travel to Vienna…
I have never been to Austria, my bad, I have circulated around Austria dozens of times, been close when I was in south Germany, Switzerland, Italy, in the Czech Republic and France but never happened to cross to Austria. I planned to take the train from Prague to Vienna but in the end I never did and I’ve been to Prague twice, last time in 2019… but it is in my list of places to visit soon…

But it was this other couple that made want to visit Vienna badly… and arrive by train :cool:

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I had a feeling the first reference to Baby Jesus Jeans had to be nigh on 3 years ago, when the CD threads were in their infancy!

(Can’t describe the speed with which I scrolled past the photos with your post, @KiKiGee - my iPad went supersonic)
Yes - it was certainly in use by Thread 5.

Pyke

VIP Member
Just listened to Kathy rambling on about Food, I am not sure what she is on about, neither I think is she. Health problems abound with her and Mark and I wish them well but I will not be taking any of her habits or methods on.

Pekey

VIP Member
Despite Snorts ‘ knowledge’ of paucillin and endless hours surfing auction sites. He had not seen anything like this. Watch this space Snorts is going to try and find a sweet meat centre piece next.
Yes he will Lochy and a Majolica one too . ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Maybe the posts and trees in the corner aren't gone at all, but Marie wanted to hide what was behind them and retouched everything in her photo.
Marie is way too lazy for that mess of work! She would have either not posted the photo or taken a different photo, don't you think?

• Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Maybe he's allergic to albumen :unsure:

'Most people are more allergic to the egg white than the yolk as it contains more protein. Heating can destroy the allergic protein in the egg white. For this reason some people can eat hard-boiled egg or other food with cooked eggs and not get symptoms. This does not mean that the allergy is gone.'
Is it fatal to eat albumen?
---
She really hasn't had to go far to draw on inspiration. She's lived it.
---

I thought the sweet little friend could be Marie.
---

I wonder if Ruth and Stephanie are still on speaking terms after Fanny reads the book.
Or after Stephanie Jarvis shagged her boyfriend?

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Yew, jasmine, whatever.......roses, even.

I was dismayed to see that (again) small perennials are being planted in Stephanie's English garden. Given the lack of success the last time Davey ordered this size, why do it all over again? To hear Davey say larger plants, which cost 4 times as much aren't "worth it" is disappointing.

She is throwing money away, but I suspect that's the point, huh? These Patrons want to see something, anything, that translates to their financial support.
Sounds like she is planting flowers for a chateau diy segment on the chapel restoration. She will showcase her English garden by the chapel.