Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
FYI. Pottie is now finished with the F1 racing season for 2023 so expect a new account to pop up here soon, threatening to jail the crime family, talk about how gross Potts is sleeping with Fanny, tax evasion charges submitted to secret committees, slamming Phyllis and Ratso, etc.
Or all his medically challenged children are in Emergency. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
You didn't know girl is femininum? Oh right, mädchen is neutrum in German... 😁

I have been trying to index all of Pubes ”callings” for future reference… well, it is an enormous job

PhiPhi
Phyllis
Phiphimodo
McFF
Pubes
Pube
Khillip
Gay Twank
Gay Twat
Twat Face
Baby bee gee
Miss Chatelaine
Miss Shitelaine
Femme de Chambre
Living Concubine
Prancing Twerp
Balding Twit (in tight pants)
Support Squirrel
Snorts
Snorts-a-lot
Snortsferatu

Anything else?
Cicisbeo

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
earlaagaard8175
23 minutes ago (edited)
Did anyone NOT see that spill coming? So casual...paying very little attention!! Oy, vey!! In future, I recommend putting the RECEIVING container inside a tub, just in case!!

debbiebrowne-gudat5170
1 hour ago
Lovely to see something other than a puppy or 2!!!

jezih5760
4 hours agoWhat was the name of that hot chocolate machine, please. Thanks!!!2

@bigchick100
3 hours ago
Very very expensive machine

andrewcornforth5714
4 hours ago
Still no heating

MORE LIES FROM THE Dump

@carolinegooder7091
4 hours ago
Due to one of their contractors dying, Stephanie suggested a pause.

@Overit742
2 hours ago
Its OK, this is a planned attack question from another place!

• Haha

On Repeat

VIP Member
The real Winter cold hasn't even set in yet. Rotten windows, rotten curtains do they even shut the shutters?

I remember when our place was colder inside than out you just feel bloody rough day in, day out. Marie is ill again and will continue to be.

I can't understand why Tat n Ton didn't stay at Aumary ad Natti's place to look after poor old Molly. Why do they have to be there?
---

Same here, I wouldn't wish any harm on the little thing but just find him odd. I suppose it's because he really doesn't make much noise, can't put my finger on it. He's not being allowed to develop a personality, just looks permanently bewildered.

We've always had big dogs. Our two we lost this year were big 45kg each, looked like Labradors on steroids, much bigger than Aumary's Molly, due to being crossed with a Beauceron.

Same as you too always shedding, vacuum out every day and when it was moulting time, twice a day. They were the biggest daft lumps ever, who were our constant shadows everywhere we went and I miss them terribly.
Perhaps Stephanie Jarvis's manic episodes are too challenging for PhiPhi to handle alone?

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
You are learning French then!!!!! Great!!!!!
Un is masculine (ein), une is feminine (eine). There is no explanation (nor rule) why a word is either feminine or masculine. You have to learn it 😢
We only have 2 genders but in German you have 3 of them!!!!!! 😢 :);)
I am wondering what you are supposed to do with the 4 words below: chien, suis, mange, orange :unsure:
Bon courage !!
thanks for the help.

I am using the Duolingo app, and they use different kinds of tests. One test is that you click on every word that she says. And I must pick the right words she said, next to some wrong ones.

I find it extremely difficult to pronounce a lot of French words. They often sound very differently from how they are written.
manges = mohge

IMG_4690.png

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I felt duty bound to watch the latest vlog. Good God, when they got that bloody Lieland 'advent' monstrosity out, I laughed. It looks like it'll fall apart. Probably as damp and mouldy as the real thing. Putting it up in Nania for a year has done it no favours.

If she was that bright & breezy at 5 in the morning, I'll eat my hat. How can anyone be that manic without a little chemical help ;) As for Snorts (!), his acting is hilarious. His 'I can't keep my eyes open' act was as fake as f**** :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nah it was 7 in the evening, and she'd been on the gin again.

Fanny only ever churns out lies, bollocks & bullshit
I’m sure that could be an ice cream flavour!🤪

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Do you think all those 1400 plants will still be sitting outside the shittoo waiting for AnneMarie to get back from his holiday before they are moved into the garden? I can’t see smugtwat lifting a finger to help. After reading the YT comments I’m glad I’m not the only one concerned over them planting yew where there are animals in situ.
To be dog specific… the dump has loads of plants poisonous to dogs, and others also for humans that FRK uses as table arrangements.
For dogs daffodils, lilies, asparagus, and onions garlic leeks are no nos . The list is long.
---
Sad news to share with you, Leonidas closed a lot of stores in the Netherlands. Depending on the box and chocolates selected you can easily pay arround 100 euro's for a large box of Leonidas chocolates.

Story time: Leonidas and his brother were Ottomans from Cappadocia region, belonging to the Greek orthodox church (Ottomans registered people based on their religion not their race) . Somewhere late 1800's he moves to US, continue to make sweets. Then early 20th century, he attends a fair in Belgium, wins a gold medal at the fair and opens a shop. The rest is history. (The amount of case studies I did during my uni years are ridiculous).
I wondered if our friend from Brussels who visits us twice a year with a lovely box of Leonidas converted to Greek Orthodox to get a discount ? .
Standing in church for a three hour service is some committment…
Sad if shops are closing.

Last edited:

Elba2008

Have you noticed that Dan is having a "Live" right now? Nick, Cameron and Dan planting, no taking part in the chat, just working and vlogging. I like it. I'm sitting in front of my PC knitting and watching them, quite relaxing.

• Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Thebirdandthefrog, post: 17568558, member: 370477") it was this other couple that made want to visit Vienna badly… and arrive by train :cool:

[/QUOTE]
It's an incredibly beautiful city and it's like a huge open air museum with so much of interest to explore, and was the birthplace of so much art and music, not to mention cakes! The surrounding areas are lovely too.
---
Tyttebaer is lingonberry in English but it's difficult to find in the UK although you can get Lingonberry jam from the Scandi Kitchen shop in London and they have an online service. Ocado also sells it and, as you say, Ikea.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
He is not allergic to anything apart from work! It's all just attention seeking!!!
Agreed . . . he is allergic to work but as someone who suffers from allergens, I don't dismiss some of his allergies as being fanciful.
---
View attachment 2607217

How much will the stars be… 1000 Euros each? 50 of them will cover the Chatelaine’s 2024 frock budget.

Three or 4 stars will buy more skinny jeans for the Gay Twank plus a few brooches and lady rings from Permasmile; and cover his 2024 bathhouse membership fees in Paris and his Grindr subscription.
She could have a ranking system depending on the size of the star.
The bigger the star the more you pay.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hercule P

Yes, it looks good and I really like that Wellington look. I have never made with the puff pastry on top but I believe it can not be that difficult, specially if we buy a good ready made vegan puff pastry. Actually, most puff pastries in the supermarkets freezers are vegan, they never had real butter.
Let me know if you want me to translate any recipe for you…
I personally like the third recipe, with mushrooms in the mixture.
Thank you very much 😘 I might come back to you if I cannot manage; I will try to translate it as I like that sort of exercise/challenge.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Just listened to Kathy rambling on about Food, I am not sure what she is on about, neither I think is she. Health problems abound with her and Mark and I wish them well but I will not be taking any of her habits or methods on.
Health problems will always abound when you enter the golden years obese and unhealthy.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
Looks better than CHMN Afternoon Tea ! Plus The high end Brands full of Christmas cheer.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Living In The Loire . . . Brits in France, abandoned chateaus and how to do an EcoFlow sponsorship while have a digging at it at the same time.

• Haha