The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicky Fairpants is 34 his skin looks how old.?He too is selling the Swedish youth product.
I clicked on Nicholas and his whisper-talk. My hard-of-hearing husband thought Nick was talking about his passion for "skin cat" (skincare) and asked if that had something to do with his man-parts. The mind reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have a different take on Pavlina's departure. I think she was given her marching orders by Stephanie and Phyllis, and this was the cloud hanging over her strange departure and Tante's odd remarks. Things went downhill quickly for Pavlina before Halloween when she led Fanny deep into the woods to show her the witches' circle and cauldron. In more recent weeks Pavlina's demeanor was quite different on camera, that is when she was on it. Any interaction between the three was brief, cordial, and fake. There wasn't that spark or love-bombing like before. Fanny and Phyllis finally woke up to the weirdness, her potion tea-making fascination, and the Selmar-like clinginess to the HMN. I bet she was told off and asked to leave. The eviction notice may have been one of Natzi's last orders to execute.

View attachment 2590311
Or maybe the relationship between the three became frosty because Pavlina said she had decided to leave.
They needed her more than she needed them . . . perhaps they were put out because she was no longer prepared to stay and provide content fodder, all speculation of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a different take on Pavlina's departure. I think she was given her marching orders by Stephanie and Phyllis, and this was the cloud hanging over her strange departure and Tante's odd remarks. Things went downhill quickly for Pavlina before Halloween when she led Fanny deep into the woods to show her the witches' circle and cauldron. In more recent weeks Pavlina's demeanor was quite different on camera, that is when she was on it. Any interaction between the three was brief, cordial, and fake. There wasn't that spark or love-bombing like before. Fanny and Phyllis finally woke up to the weirdness, her potion tea-making fascination, and the Selmar-like clinginess to the HMN. I bet she was told off and asked to leave. The eviction notice may have been one of Natzi's last orders to execute.

View attachment 2590311
If that is the issue, they need to kick the hair collecting Sabine and her curiosity collection out of the Dump. She seems more of a risk than Pavlina.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nicky Fairpants is 34 his skin looks how old.?He too is selling the Swedish youth product.
Based on his exhausted expression, he did something else with that before.
I clicked on Nicholas and his whisper-talk. My hard-of-hearing husband thought Nick was talking about his passion for "skin cat" (skincare) and asked if that had something to do with his man-parts. The mind reels.
And then after completing his nightly "routine" Fairbottom snuggles down with a bit of Anna.

anna.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dangerous Dan is selling a limited edition $40 Christmas ornament featuring the crispy chateau.

• Haha
  • Sick
So now with Thanksgiving around, who’s gonna do the dishes at Lalande?

Right on, it’s Beckyyyyy!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Click to see interior of Dan’s yurt, wood burner, and selling his ornament. Viewer comments, some complaints about price of ornament is too high……Dan needs to speak with the Fleuries.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Click to see interior of Dan’s yurt and selling his ornament.

I d really like to know the real reason or investors and parties involved in that project. Never even in his right mind would he have bought that property with his own money and renovate it just for him alone to grow old.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.