The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog was annoying at the Gift Grab....... I would Not let my dog do that !
He would be on the floor or his bed going to sleep.
Young dogs need a lot of sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well my day took a nose dive. Hubby (60) went to Dr for blood tests this morning, mentioned being a bit breathless at times so did an ECG and the day went off plan. Sent to hospital, more tests and ended up having pacemaker fitted due to heart beat not exceeding 40bpm.
OMG! That was a lucky Dr visit!

Hope he's feeling better. X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Catching up on today's news. The Brazilian Deliveroo motorcyclist who hit the knife wielding (child stabbing) man in Dublin with his helmet had a go fund me (buy him a pint) set up in his name this afternoon. He came to Ireland a year ago after his Rio restaurant was burnt down to make money for hus family.....so far the fund has exceeded 200k.

Hubby doing well. Overnight in hospital, x-ray to check everything tomorrow before home. Heart very steady 60bpm now. Thanks for all the kind messages.
Sorry to hear about your hubby he will feel a lot better with a pace maker. Get well soon

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for the kind words, @graciemckitten , but my YT watch lists are all over the place. I watch Matt Carriker's vlogs (the abandoned mansion series was fun), Vasya in the Hay, Al Bladez, the Polish rug cleaners, Our Lady of Lidl (Kathy), Frugal Fit Mom, Keto Twins (I'm not even keto, but they have some really good low carb recipes!), Ryan Hall Y'all (because our local weather forecasting is crap), and Home Pro Chef. I used to watch Lily's Life and Pasta Grammar, but both channels have annoyed the fork out of me.
I’m watching Danni and Bob. Genuinely amazing couple doing real charity in Rwanda.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On grabeau Hanni said she would like to holiday on an exotic island with Fanny…Fanny was slightly taken aback albeit excited. Unfortunately Snorts interjected that he would love that or some such words. I think Hanni meant two girls on holiday NOT a threesome.
Fanny said our passports are ready,and don’t we know that.
We have an update on Snorts grandparents preference for bars of soap whereas Snorts likes pumps.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
On grabeau Hanni said she would like to holiday on an exotic island with Fanny…Fanny was slightly taken aback albeit excited. Unfortunatelyorts interjected that he would love that or some such words. I think Hanni meant two girls on holiday NOT a threesome.
Fanny said our passports are ready,and don’t we know that.
We have an update on Snorts grandparents preference for bars of soap whereas Snorts likes pumps.
Snorts like being pumped.

The comments sections with take a holiday no filming and Hanni's comment are gearing up to Fanny taking a long holiday. Quelle Surprise.

I don't watch the gift grab but now she is accepting Christmas gifts the grasping little madam. It certainly is the long goodbye for the grab a gift channel.

I honestly think though that Fanny is addicted to filming herself I think she would be incapable of enjoying a holiday especially with Snorts unless she was filming it.

I don't watch Dan but the Christmas decs he is peddling for £40 are the type of decorations that are free gifts inside Christmas Crackers this year

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tartuffe ..... did you notice how well tante shot off the couch and got Hanni to sit there ....... I truly think she is over Fanny and god, it was boring.
I think Wendy needed a "top up" !!! :love:
I don't know how you can be bothered watching the grift grab. I stopped aeons ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Snorts like being pumped.

The comments sections with take a holiday no filming and Hanni's comment are gearing up to Fanny taking a long holiday. Quelle Surprise.

I don't watch the gift grab but now she is accepting Christmas gifts the grasping little madam. It certainly is the long goodbye for the grab a gift channel.

I honestly think though that Fanny is addicted to filming herself I think she would be incapable of enjoying a holiday especially with Snorts unless she was filming it.

I don't watch Dan but the Christmas decs he is peddling for £40 are the type of decorations that are free gifts inside Christmas Crackers this year
Hanni wants a vacation alone with Fanny where they share a bed, just like Ollie and Fanny. Hanni isn't interested in taking Miss Chatelaine on vacation.
---
bedifferentchangelives
20 minutes ago
Oh dear !!! Wendy was forced to listen to Stefanie raving about other creature decorations not made by her.... She stopped herself saying these are the nicest animal decorations ..... (I've ever seen)

paulinedixon3490
23 minutes ago
Wendy’s face with the dog. OMG

@faeryvixengamingetc.9077
44 minutes ago (edited)
Lordy, let Lancelot down off the couch.. poor little mite was getting way over stimulated! He probably wanted to go hide out in his pumpkin-house! I was getting very upset at how he was being manhandled! I had to stop watching, and cadeaux is my favorite!

sarahfox3312
59 minutes ago (edited)
Lancelot is fast becoming the spoilt child… I love it! Hanny is so deliciously awkward and Wendy has the best resting witch face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FRK's breakfast looks pretty fancy.
View attachment 2586641

A shame the B&B guests aren't given such extravagant food...
That being said, I wonder what she's done to require breakfast in bed? Looked too much in her picture books?!
Marie is a lazy grifting glutton who couldn’t hack real life. Once that shittoo crumbles to the ground who’s gonna supply her smoke salmon breakfasts… is she gonna start gold digging and get hitched with that old dude with the beautiful big château or is he gay.. and already dry humping Snorts..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I do a ton of fast forwarding !! ;)
Did you notice the ding on the back of the frame of the ugly black sofa?
They don't look after their things.
But hey, easy come easy go, they didn't pay for it.

Today we met friends in Ballarat for lunch.
Driving into town we passed Selkirk Brick owned by Felicity Selkirk's family . . . Felicity of Chateau Purnon.
Anyway, I never thought I would buy merchandise from You tubers but I had a moment of weakness and have ordered their book.
I thought what the heck . . . they're local and they're doing a brilliant job at Purnon.
Plus I've gotten past Tim being a politician in his past life. He has proved himself to be worthy.

• Heart
Island suggestions for SJ and Hanni (and PJ), preferably with one way tickets.
Devil's Island (Papillon)
Alcatraz
Spike (off Sth Coast of Ireland - ex prison)
Robben Island
riders Island

Spot a theme.....

• Haha
@Jeeves slight derail.... what's the weather like in Wales today? I'm travelling to Anglesey for a short break... seaside cottage... I've packed my woolies and hat n scarf

---
I'm a big fan of cauliflower cheese soup, but it's an entree for me. I can't imagine starting a heavy meal with the richest of all possible soups.
Thanks for reminding me what the gloop in the glass was... I couldn't remember... it sounds delicious but it looked like set custard in the glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Jeeves slight derail.... what's the weather like in Wales today? I'm travelling to Anglesey for a short break... seaside cottage... I've packed my woolies and hat n scarf
Dry and sunny but cold here in the Vale of Glamorgan. Think it's much the same for Wales generally today (Alexa says overcast, 3 degrees for Anglesey). Enjoy your stay.
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 10.01.44.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here's my theory and Snorty can't hide his excitement, although you can't tell from his groin shots because he's got nothing there.
  • Natti told Fanny during the offseason early in 2023 that this would be her last B&B season and she would be leaving the shitoo.
  • That's when Fanny put on a full-court press to entice FRK back to the shitoo to take over from Natti.
  • Snorty was so excited at the prospect of Natti leaving he couldn't wait to take over her office and transform it into his China Room.
  • Snorty scoured the shitoo for a make-shift china cabinet and at the first chance he got moved that old bookcase downstairs into the office.
  • Snorty, "Natti, you don't mind if I start moving my china in to your office do you? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Where is FRK going to sit when my office becomes your China Room?"
  • Snorty, "FRK can renovate the pizza oven room or maybe sit in the Bootroom/Flower room! Who cares, you're leaving and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti, "Dios Mio, there's no more space in the bookcase, so no place for any more of your dishes."
  • Snorty, "No problem, I'll just pile these dishes on the window sill for the time being? Who cares what you think, you're leaving anyways and soon this will be mine, all mine!"
  • Natti's desk chair won't get cold before Snorty finishes transforming that space entirely into his China Room cum Liquor Cabinet
Maria & Pavlina have left the shitoo because they can't stomach the prospect of being stuck in at the HMN another year with the terrible trio of Fanny, Snorty & FRK. Narcissistic Fanny is working overtime trying to hoover people back to the shitoo so she has some content, no matter how lame CD is (ex: Andi, Sabine, Wendy). She also tried out a return guest to possibly cook next season. Who else is going to make an appearance? Fanny is getting desperate.

Between MM's death, Percy's illness, Christophe Frey's death, the taxman, patrons dropping and 'staff/volunteers fleeing the shitoo like rats off a sinking ship, it's no wonder Fanny looks like crap. No amount of Chapel reno or Fanny's fake cheerfulness will make it better.

2023 has been Fanny's annus horribilis and it's all her own doing! Don't imagine 2024 will be any better!
Hopefully...

1700906186060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.