The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think one can fully appreciate a mere print of daddy’s art. It must be viewed in person and in the environment in which it was intended to be seen….that garbage dump of a farmhouse…with all five senses. Imagine viewing daddy’s masterpieces… with the sights of filth, the smell of decay, the feel of dirt, the sounds of creaking beams, and the taste of kebabs!

View attachment 2591276
. . . while taking a tit in the shittoo.

crapper.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are there any South Island (New Zealand) Tattlers here? Someone needs to go to Christchurch and help Catherine come to her senses! But seriously, after checking out her YT profile, it seems she's a lonely character - the typical Stef fan. So sad.

@catherinefromchristchurchn6508
2 hours ago
And I'm thankful that you make and post, and to all that are part of your content. You make my life more liveable.
emoji_u1f495.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Off topic: Did Sean and the Pethericks have a falling out? Sean suddenly was replaced in Billy's vlogs and he's never mentioned anymore. He seems to be doing well with his own channel but it was just kind of strange to see him suddenly fall off Billy's channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I clicked on Nicholas and his whisper-talk. My hard-of-hearing husband thought Nick was talking about his passion for "skin cat" (skincare) and asked if that had something to do with his man-parts. The mind reels.
I do not think Squirrel Boyfriend should look at this vlog ....... did you see how beautifully that table was set with ALL the glass wear !!!
Lots of drinking will be going on there at that meal ! :oops:
More excuse for the Squirrel to buy Even More glasses.
Bet those ones at the hotel do not break so easy like his does! :ROFLMAO:
---
@user-ge5yl4li3x
37 minutes ago
One chateau ornament on its way to Melbourne, AUS 🇦🇺
Ok - one Fruit Bat I need to look out for and Hide !!!! o_O🦇o_O
---
Hubby doing well. Overnight in hospital, x-ray to check everything tomorrow before home. Heart very steady 60bpm now. Thanks for all the kind messages.
Wonderful news Kickintheass !!!! 💐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You watch such cool channels @T Rex, any other YouTube recommendations?
Thank you for the kind words, @graciemckitten , but my YT watch lists are all over the place. I watch Matt Carriker's vlogs (the abandoned mansion series was fun), Vasya in the Hay, Al Bladez, the Polish rug cleaners, Our Lady of Lidl (Kathy), Frugal Fit Mom, Keto Twins (I'm not even keto, but they have some really good low carb recipes!), Ryan Hall Y'all (because our local weather forecasting is crap), and Home Pro Chef. I used to watch Lily's Life and Pasta Grammar, but both channels have annoyed the fork out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for the kind words, @graciemckitten , but my YT watch lists are all over the place. I watch Matt Carriker's vlogs (the abandoned mansion series was fun), Vasya in the Hay, Al Bladez, the Polish rug cleaners, Our Lady of Lidl (Kathy), Frugal Fit Mom, Keto Twins (I'm not even keto, but they have some really good low carb recipes!), Ryan Hall Y'all (because our local weather forecasting is crap), and Home Pro Chef. I used to watch Lily's Life and Pasta Grammar, but both channels have annoyed the fork out of me.
Shout out to Ryan Hall Y'all. I like to watch to see what weather is coming in the US. I like to watch lots of different people as well. I did like Ryan's last vlog about the Moons it made me tear up. Thank God for people like the Moons to rescue animals in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Catching up on today's news. The Brazilian Deliveroo motorcyclist who hit the knife wielding (child stabbing) man in Dublin with his helmet had a go fund me (buy him a pint) set up in his name this afternoon. He came to Ireland a year ago after his Rio restaurant was burnt down to make money for hus family.....so far the fund has exceeded 200k.

Hubby doing well. Overnight in hospital, x-ray to check everything tomorrow before home. Heart very steady 60bpm now. Thanks for all the kind messages.
Glad to hear he will be going home tomorrow. It's amazing how fast his treatment was (and thats great). Fingers crossed you can relax for a while now, without anymore shocks.
---
Wow thats a beautiful smile, shame we don't see it more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How many times have we all said Stef should sell something-tea towels, prints of daddy’s art, peacock crap, etc.
I am Not going to buy a tea towel with Daddy's condom painting printed on it - Yuk and Double Yuk !!!! :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow thats a beautiful smile, shame we don't see it more.
Oh snap, I finally figured out the reason why why see Tess' tooth-less smiles- old girl used to have a jacked up grill! It was not really that bad, but I am confused as to why her parents did not have it corrected whilst she was in her teens, as they were wealthy.
Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 10.28.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The exuberant Wendy is at the Gift Grab !!!!!
I must take a heart tab and have a look...... don't want to get toooo excited .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The exuberant Wendy is at the Gift Grab !!!!!
I must take a heart tab and have a look...... don't want to get toooo excited .

All it takes is a large glass of cognac for Wendy to come out of her shell!

go wendy.JPG

---

🎄🎄🎄 ACCEPTING CHRISTMAS GIFTS. POST THEM NOW SO THEY ARRIVE IN TIME. 🎄🎄🎄

Xmas haul.JPG

"We're no longer opening new gifts that arrive unless they're marked for Christmas."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
All it takes is a large glass of cognac for Wendy to come out of her shell!
Tartuffe ..... did you notice how well tante shot off the couch and got Hanni to sit there ....... I truly think she is over Fanny and god, it was boring.
I think Wendy needed a "top up" !!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tartuffe ..... did you notice how well tante shot off the couch and got Hanni to sit there ....... I truly think she is over Fanny and god, it was boring.
I think Wendy needed a "top up" !!! :love:
Absolutely. And what's with Tante's "I need to have a little chat with my youngest son"? Is that a euphemism for "I'm bursting for the loo"???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ratso starring in his 18th video. How much does Ratso have to be filmed to earn his keep?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
rebeccahickman2713
1 hour ago
I’m sooo happy you’re continuing this MAYBE.. Ihave had a package to send out for some time, and now I can send it. maybe it will be opened next year. Even if not on camera I know it’s something everyone will use. Phillip you need to start a channel for Lancelot. Can call it Lancelots Great Adventures, heaven knows he’s already a world traveler.. Could be a, “where’s Lancelot” game. YOU can be HIS wingman. Thanks for doing this video, made my holiday evening more fun.

karena4183
10 minutes ago
The little handbag was my mother’s so it is probably about the 1930’s as she would have been in her 20’s after 1933. I don’t think she ever used it

dalewest4967
22 minutes ago
I think Lancelot is desperate to go on to the floor

gillianwills9618
2 minutes ago
Just wondered why Lancelot can not go onto the floor?
anitaatwell8287
31 minutes ago
Wendy is wrestling a mini tiger
---
---
Dangerous Dan’s 500 Christmas ornaments sold out In less than 9 hours!
darlenewebber7706
8 minutes ago
The Christmas ornament is already sold old Dan! Boo hoo for us.

Why is Fanny showcasing Ratso’s private parts on the thumbnail for the grift grab video? Hasn’t Ratso been exploited enough or is that the handiwork of Miss Chartelaine?

---
Ratso’s private parts placement in the thumbnail is u fortunate for Wendi also.
---
This was deliberate. They put all the individual images together.
---
Poor Ratso, his 3rd grift grab in 2 weeks.
---
What are they doing to Ratso? Disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think one can fully appreciate a mere print of daddy’s art. It must be viewed in person and in the environment in which it was intended to be seen….that garbage dump of a farmhouse…with all five senses. Imagine viewing daddy’s masterpieces… with the sights of filth, the smell of decay, the feel of dirt, the sounds of creaking beams, and the taste of kebabs!

View attachment 2591276
Correct! One needs the entire sensory experience to appreciate Derek's paintings.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.