The Chateau Diaries #275 Life, Love and Lighter Fluid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Chantal is more like Busy Izzy than we can see?
I think we see a lot of Tante Two Tonnes, she's also thrice the size of Little Izzy. Paarfect for a wide screen vlog.

This is one of the last of the nearly 80 defensive replies to @BetsysBarn's critical opening comment about Snortsferatu from a recent vlog before the comment was removed. @tinycotswoldcottage -- a Tanya ("akka" Tatiana)-like small-time YouTuber -- sees Stephanie and Phyllis' relationship as one of the world's great love stories.
Oh my, I wonder where Cynthia Lambert has gone? Has she finally sold her eclectic house. Why isn't she in the comments protecting little Orphanie from the bad trolls?!
Or...
Did she tuck her tail between her legs and opted to disappear into nothingness, because she realised all Orphanie was about was a load of bullshyte?!
It must hurt... knowing that "hate site" was right all along...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If a tree falls in the woods at Lalande and no-one was there to hear, does it still make a sound ? Who cares, as long as you can monetise it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just made a pumpkin chiffon pie at the request of my brother (it was our mother's thing) for Thanksgiving. It's delicious but a huge PIA to make.
I was just looking at this. Lisa Fain is a great cook and wouldn't promulgate anything that wasn't good to eat. Sounds like it comes together in about 40 seconds. My kind of pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She may be cunning but basic common sense is something she's never been graced with. It's always been someone elses duty, problem, fault never hers, Daddy told her so.

The Cosseted Little Princess
Or…The Corseted Little Princess…

IMG_6015.jpeg

IMG_6016.gif

Don’t forget Dear Brenda!

IMG_6019.jpeg

Tea for two?

IMG_6014.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fanny you lazy grifter you are the worst hostess I have ever witnessed. Look you can order thanksgiving turkey you will probably be too mean to pay for these top quality ones but getting them from the UK won't worry you, you love to order things from different countries and rack up the mileage. To offer two battery turkey legs and a ham is quite awful. In lieu of a turkey a cockerel would have been much nicer than what dumb and dumber came back with https://www.kellybronze.co.uk/product-family/thanksgiving/
Did you get the feeling, since Hanni was carting the meat, that Hanni had been conned into paying for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had a quick FFWD through the man flu vlog. That food looked rank, tepid soup and turkey with pineapple 🤢 also the pie didn’t look great either.
Hanni was the only one who did an authentic dish!

Reactions: 17
My 'least favourite' chateau grifter Philip at Chateau Life does go out in his grounds, in fact he's outside ALONE in every miserable vlog he does - with the empty chateau in the background. He's now dithering about whether to carry on living there or change his life...or go somewhere else or build a modern glass house on a lake....WHAT IS HE ON ABOUT? If he can put this drivel on Ytube & even have 50,000 subs, he must be mesmerizing them in some way.
Daredevil Dan on the other hand is mesmerizing his subs Houdini-like with his risk-taking, indeed 'the Great Escaper' called his "self-created hazardous work", necessary."to attract a crowd, death must be on the menu".(lol, just read his biography!)
Buster Keaton was similar in that he did his own extreme stunts which left his audiences wondering if he would survive scaling walls & leaping from heights. So let's say Dan is just updating a tried & tested death-defying tradition for making money.
Such a pity he won't listen - or even read- the advice of his commenters, many of whom have experience in the building trade & keeping safe.
Even so, I prefer watching Dan a thousand times more than seeing Master twit sitting half the day fondling the dog with those long nails, near the fire which he hasn't lit.

@Marquis de Potpourri's wife - please send wishes to the Marquis & admiration for his self sacrifice in leaving what he has shown us to have a comfortable life & loving family with baby Marquis, to immediately go to help others in a dangerous stricken area.
To think he is a year younger than Philip Jansen - nuff sed 😧

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did you get the feeling, since Hanni was carting the meat, that Hanni had been conned into paying for it?
I thought Hanni was carrying the meat because she's got more muscle than Philip does. And she doesn't appear to be afraid of a little work (not that carrying groceries in should be considered "work"). I thought that whole scene was a joke, to be honest, with Philip crowing about how expensive the dried cranberries were. Maybe if he hadn't purchased $20 worth of MORE porcelain, he could have afforded the cranberries?

Priorities!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't mind Aunty and Uncle apart from dressing like tweedle dum and tweedle dee. It does seem that the gild is wearing off for them too, staying there any length of time you realise Fanny is not thoughtful, caring but in fact a lazy callous high maintenance little trollop.
---
Can she persuade Michael to visit and boost her popularity?

@okapi323
19 hours ago
I truly miss Stephanie's friendship with Michael Petherick. It was really entertaining seeing all the creative things they did in the first thanksgiving video on this channel.

29 replies

View attachment 2590392
@darbyking-maillot4105
17 hours ago
Yes I miss Michael!

View attachment 2590393
@jampuppy
17 hours ago
Me too!

View attachment 2590394
@explorecapetown5795
16 hours ago
Me too View attachment 2590395. Lots of love Stephanie, hope you get some rest and feel better soon View attachment 2590396

View attachment 2590397
@christinal.suarez1838
15 hours ago
View attachment 2590398

View attachment 2590399
@nicholacarr969
15 hours ago
I miss seeing Michael on his own YouTube channel!

View attachment 2590400
@virginiahello
15 hours ago
I miss how talented he is. Their friendship was kind.

View attachment 2590401
@ranlive1
15 hours ago
Did they have a falling out?

View attachment 2590402
@debshaw680
14 hours ago
@ranlive1 they just moved on in their own lives

View attachment 2590403
@marjorykephart4700
14 hours ago
Me, too. Their friendship was precious. They were in perfect sync with one another.

View attachment 2590404
@kbtubist
14 hours ago
@Okapi323: yes, I agree. They seemed to have so much fun together and shared it with us.

@denisedavis9908
13 hours ago
He doesn't drive...so visits were not easy

@laurenl5843
13 hours ago
They have great chemistry.

@susanhunter1164
12 hours ago
Absolutely!!!!

@casaduemilia
12 hours ago
Thanks to Michael, I found Stephanie, in one of his videos he told us that he has a wonderful friend name Stephanie that also has a channel. Michael is helping his brother fixing a pipe organ.

@rayn8740
12 hours ago
@debshaw680 Did he? I used to watch his vlog too, but he posted so infrequently I unsubscribed long ago.

@annieherrick
11 hours ago
I miss Michael as well! The personalitys of Stephanie and Michael are perfect together!

@dorisbradshaw3823
11 hours ago
Michael is on Billy's channell The pethericks at the moment , they are filming the rebuilding of the organ at the convent they got from the uk .

@beciaaus2811
9 hours ago
Michael’s channel introduced us to The Pethericks, Bordeaux Live, the Moons, Sadie in France, Sean’s World and the list goes on! What is in common for these channels is a joy to see people actually Working for a beautiful cause and delivering actual outcomes as opposed to some other chateau channels showing eating, drinking and moving furniture around! Well done Michael, Billy, and the crew! ️

@puckgroeneweg115
5 hours ago
Indeed, do miss Michael.

@marionkuipers2859
4 hours ago
@debshaw680 I noti ed when Philip arrived Michael disappeared...those two didn't like each other

@LoveApple2
2 hours ago (edited)
I’ve noticed that there has been a lot of chatter from some about Michael P. on this channel of late… hmmm seems gossipy maybe a little envious.? Cheers to Stephanie and Phillip and of course the talented Sir Lancelot

@carolecollard260
2 hours ago
@ranlive1 I think it changed when Phillip came along maybe?

@carolecollard260
2 hours ago
@marionkuipers2859 How can you not like Michael?

@jamieleighhostetler1195
1 hour ago
And the first Christmas on this channel as well! And the Christmas from 2020, with Stephanie and Phillip! Those are both my favorites, and I go back and watch every year since!

@lynnoliver689
1 hour ago
Yes I miss Michael Petherick too hope he comes back soon, loved the advent you both did, you both gave us some great ideas for Christmas. Oh Stephanie you should stay in bed instead of going outside when your not Well xx. Hope you make your Christmas cake soon and am looking forward to your advent diaries love watching you cook Stephanie
Anyone taking odds that LoveApple2 is the Love Butler and SmallPeePeeOfLurve.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That . . . and it was too heavy for Phyllis.

I thought Hanni was carrying the meat because she's got more muscle than Philip does. And she doesn't appear to be afraid of a little work (not that carrying groceries in should be considered "work"). I thought that whole scene was a joke, to be honest, with Philip crowing about how expensive the dried cranberries were. Maybe if he hadn't purchased $20 worth of MORE porcelain, he could have afforded the cranberries?

Priorities!!
Just saw your reply @M&MsMom :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really like SOME of the mourning jewelry, I bought a hair free….brooch that can be a pendant too. It is black enamel with a forget me not in diamonds and seed pearls encompass the brooch.

In the same auction was a ring that had five baby teeth in a row.
No photographs as keep sakes in those days.

This is imaginative…
---

How useful Is one napkin each ? Will the napkins ever be used or washed?

Where will these napkins be stored, in the filthy door cupboard? That kitchen at the dump is so disorganised as well as filthy.
There are some very handsome Victorian Whitby jet mourning earrings online occasionally (and other mourning jewelry) which are just right for wearing with African print fabric or other bright abstracts if that's your jam.
---
They called that a Thanksgiving dinner? I'm plant-based and even I know pineapple is not for turkey. And the "pumpkin pie" was a mockery. That meal was a Lalande Autumnal Shitfest, not Thanksgiving.
As an American, I'm offended.
I dote on grilled pineapple. I'd choose it over turkey any day. But you're right, I've never seen pineapple on turkey. Maybe that's the Norwegian version of the Maastricht prancer's tuna and canned peach salad? Here's a Betty Crocker recipe for turkey and pineapple.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Priorities!!
He's thick as tit and twice as sticky.

Work? him? he might chip a nail. Bet he hasn't lit a fire since he was filmed with the wheel barrow full of logs, but Tonton had done it.

Mini derail

I don't need winding up, my ex narc 'friend/neighbour' up the road from me has just been an utter witch to another friend who I cat sit for who has a husband with parkinsons. Because this Narc witch didn't know they've just got a little holiday mobile home (why should she), she's just said some awful things about this lady's husband and his parkinsons to her face! I could happily go up the road and punch her lights out right this minute.

bleeping witch!

As you were.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've thought for a while now that Phillip has a 'stake' in the Farmhouse - hence, he believes he is 'King of the World'!
Quite so! It's a bit creepy to me.
In terms of my timeline and life experience, he's nowt but an uneducated kid who needs to get out from under his elders' petticoats and make his own way in the world!
Oh, and see a pukkah allergy doctor.
---
Ignorant. Gullible. Naive. Grannies. Sheep. Stephanie Jarvis' YouTube sycophants are pathetic. A few will eventually wake up to the scam. But some of Fanny's most rabid fans are deluded and damaged fantasists who live in a psychotic dreamworld. They're as batshit crazy as Fanny and her dump crew.

This is one of the last of the nearly 80 defensive replies to @BetsysBarn's critical opening comment about Snortsferatu from a recent vlog before the comment was removed. @tinycotswoldcottage -- a Tanya ("akka" Tatiana)-like small-time YouTuber -- sees Stephanie and Phyllis' relationship as one of the world's great love stories.

View attachment 2590195

Sure. Fanny's now bedridden over that comment. SCARY!
Well, for one thing, this level of gullibility and delusion goes quite some way to explaining why we get the politicians we do....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Phyllis a hoarder???? His plates are now openly stacked on window sills.

View attachment 2590681

The shittoo is one large dump. There is trash piled everywhere. No one is bothered.

View attachment 2590683
I think Stephanie had hoarding tendencies and Philip has made things worse. He looks like a hoarder and only enables SJ. Some people start hoarding after experiencing a tragic event, others hoard because of depression or loss. And some hoard because they see the potential in things…they have plans to do something with the items but never follow through. They’ll say “I’m going to use this for…” or “I plan to fix this up” or “this is going to go here someday,” but “someday” never comes. I think this describes Stephanie…all kinds of plans but little to no follow through. They have enough china to serve 200 guests but never have more than 12 diners at one time. Another example is the octagonal china hutch that was supposed to go in a newly built china pantry…but it’s languishing and decomposing in a barn, forgotten. Fanny has grandiose dreams, ideas, and plans, but she doesn’t seem capable of actually following through to make it happen. So she lives vicariously through her “things” and thinks of all the wonderful plans and potential….but it’s all a dream in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
these dirty plates will be the only thing holding the place up one day very soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Stephanie had hoarding tendencies and Philip has made things worse. He looks like a hoarder and only enables SJ. Some people start hoarding after experiencing a tragic event, others hoard because of depression or loss. And some hoard because they see the potential in things…they have plans to do something with the items but never follow through. They’ll say “I’m going to use this for…” or “I plan to fix this up” or “this is going to go here someday,” but “someday” never comes. I think this describes Stephanie…all kinds of plans but little to no follow through. They have enough china to serve 200 guests but never have more than 12 diners at one time. Another example is the octagonal china hutch that was supposed to go in a newly built china pantry…but it’s languishing and decomposing in a barn, forgotten. Fanny has grandiose dreams, ideas, and plans, but she doesn’t seem capable of actually following through to make it happen. So she lives vicariously through her “things” and thinks of all the wonderful plans and potential….but it’s all a dream in her head.
Absolutely. That's why Stephanie is so enamored with Phyllis. He provides what any hoarder loves: respect and appreciation for the hoard. He celebrates it and adds to it. In fact, he is employed to add to it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's thick as tit and twice as sticky.

Work? him? he might chip a nail. Bet he hasn't lit a fire since he was filmed with the wheel barrow full of logs, but Tonton had done it.

Mini derail

I don't need winding up, my ex narc 'friend/neighbour' up the road from me has just been an utter witch to another friend who I cat sit for who has a husband with parkinsons. Because this Narc witch didn't know they've just got a little holiday mobile home (why should she), she's just said some awful things about this lady's husband and his parkinsons to her face! I could happily go up the road and punch her lights out right this minute.

bleeping witch!

As you were.....
Not to advocate for violence, but perhaps, just this once you could indulge your inner brute and give the narc a hiding?!? You know it will be soooo satisfying…
---
Absolutely. That's why Stephanie is so enamored with Phyllis. He provides what any hoarder loves: respect and appreciation for the hoard. He celebrates it and adds to it. In fact, he is employed to add to it.
So you're saying Fanny is Smaug the Dragon?!? Yikes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.