Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Y'all need to stop complimenting me. Now I need to go find a needle or pin to deflate my enlarged head.

On topic....
Stories #23.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

graciemckitten

VIP Member
A floor finally collapsed? The avian population was decimated by a pine marten?
---
She’s using catastrophic language , like she always does.
And once again, she is using misfortune that happened to others to try to excuse her laziness, and put the focus on how it has affected the poor little orphan princess, manipulating viewers and generating pity for herself by stating, “ I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely.” In the infamous words of Mummy, “ maybe you can make that work for you darling.” So predictable.

• Heart
  • Sick

FecilitéJ

Patreon video: where Fanny is "touching a lot of wood", has thought up another excuse to go on hols (this time to Germany), Snorty has lost his horse, and Marie molests some flowers. Try not to vomit.

"Hello lovely people!

Whilst making tonight's Patreon video, I realised I had enough footage to make an entire extra video. So, later this weekend, I'll upload another Patreon video for you - as a little bonus this week!

I hope you all enjoy the video(s), lots of love from Lalande <3

Stephanie x
"
View attachment 2524749

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
---

Apparantly she now uploads on Saturdays (which means Sunday early morning) 🤷‍♀️
Do patrons really think they're paying for something special. Daily dross, no renovations but lots and lots of personal shopping and holidays.

Also thought can you imagine speed dating and having PJ sit opposite. So what do you do for work .... I lay tables. What do you do for fun .... I buy porcelain. ......😵💫😵💫😵💫 Jeazuz save me!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Intuition tells me Fanny hasn't just run away and eloped with Snorty, but something serious has really happened. Remember when they stitched-up Ian the builder and the unfinished bathroom caved into the back-hallway. Fanny, Baghead & Potty headed straight for the wine room to commiserate.

Given how long it may take for Fanny to be ready to announce the current drama, there must be a hell of an emergency war-room council taking place (Fanny, Baghead, Potty who is in Mexico, Mummy, Percy) to come up with a damage control strategy. No doubt their first question was 'is all the liquor, champagne and wine safe'?

When Fanny does get around to making a grand announcement will she look sadder then she did when:
(y) the bathroom ceiling fell down
❤ she filmed Ian the Plasterer's funeral
:ROFLMAO: she filmed her 'poor little me' vlog sitting in the dark by the fire begging for money
😥 she spoke about Mmakhotso Moloi's death
:sick: the peachick died

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Frankenfraudie lies with every breath she takes.
---
Wait a minute. Yesterdays cd video, debuted on a Wednesday, with b and b guest dinner footage from a Friday or Saturday night guest dinner, and Frankenfraudie breathlessly announcing after the dinner that she and Snorts had to leave immediately for Paris, and then to Germany to pick up a present for Snorts for their imaginary three year anniversary. So Frankenfraudie and Snorts have been away from the Dump since either Saturday or Sunday. They probably planned several days in Germany and will return late Saturday evening to make an appearance at the final B&B dinner of the season. That is why she will have a 10 minute cd video to release Sunday evening, probably video of the final b and b dinner.

The Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday cd videos of this week were all cobbled together with footage shot prior to Saturday or Sunday. That is why we saw Ñutty present at the dump in the morning, pulling a bottle of champagne and two glasses out of the kitchen to likely take to the dining room for B&B guests to drink with their breakfast.

What do you think? Has lying, time traveling Frankenfraudie been caught yet again? She probably filmed some advent footage in Paris ir Germany.

Recall Sgirl’s angry response in the cd comment section a few days ago when a viewer called her out on fudging dates of footage in cd videos.
Sgirl
8 hours ago (edited)
The word "daily" just means it occurs each day. At no time has Stephanie claimed that it's all in real time. That's just your (inaccurate) interpretation. She's always been very honest that she frequently saves up film. Your belief that daily vlogs should only contain footage that occurred that day is your problem, because that's not what it means and no one is claiming that's what's being shown. Why does it even matter? All these things happened within the last few days, but it's only enjoyable to you if it all happened on Tuesday?
This is where SGirl aka Stephanie Jarvis/^Frankenfraudie screws up in her comment posting……….AT NO TIME EVER IN HER LIFE HAS STEPHANIE JARVIS EVER BEEN “ VERY HONEST.”

Remember Frankenfraudie still has her trip to South Africa in November to visit Mummy and TB Percy. The South African visit was originally scheduled to be for the graduation of LieLande Villiotti scholarship recipient Ms. Moloi. Remember her name Mmakhotso Moloi. RIP.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
From the moment I saw the thumbnail last night, complete with some sort of pathetic rainfall effect superimposed onto the shot, I knew it was it was clickbait. It shouted clickbait. Marie wasn’t remotely sad. So puerile of Stephanie and MariE to have set up the non-story of a melancholy, moping MariE. I hope her mother arrives with her winter woolliies so that she has more thanthe new sweater she showed off. Where is the rest of her stuff? She seems to have been dressed throughout the summer in SJ castoffs and a few brocante “bargains” (and we shouldn’t forget the dress - which looked like a nightie - that BJJ bought her from Emmaus). She has a stash of belongings at Nikki’s place which, sans car, she can’t collect (glancing at her IG, Nikki is in Nottingham - her Haworth dream clearly went kaput, too - and FRK commented on one of her posts quite recently).

MariA is turning out to be a prize bitch. Nobody gets a pass from her acid asides. It’s not really a surprise but her level of sharp-tongued and spiteful has really upped a notch or two. Perhaps it’s because she’s soon to fly the HMN nest, so doesn’t give a toss, SJ has needed her more MariA needs SJ, ergo MariA has had her over a barrel. She’s spent the summer creating meal after mediocre meal for B&B guests, knowing that she can get away with it because Stephanie, for all her pretend sophistication, doesn’t have a scintilla of a clue about entertaining guests (paying or unpaying). Frankly, however paltry the budget a cook might be given, if they are interested in food, and have pride in what they produce, they can create wonderful meals that are not just a series of ornamental gardens hiding the very ordinary food that lies beneath.

Forget Mark-E-and-A…the pressing question is why hasn’t the fireproof boiler room been completed? It’s been months in the making. What on earth has Armoire being doing all this time? It provides a clue, though, about why the heating is yet to be up and running. I bet Nathan won’t commission the boilers and new system until the fireproof room is finished. The delays over the new central heating are down to the prevarication, indecision and inepitude within the crumbling heap.

• Heart

asumgal

Since discovering Tattle I have become much more cynical about people on social media but in this case I do think SJ is referring to an accident involving a human being, and probably one of the workers on-site. She is shameless though in gaming it by being so cryptic.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
So now Sean is at it too , why can they not pay or hire the things themselves, its all a big joke now ..the only one worth watching now is Billy
I am not in the least bit surprised by Sean's request.

Quite a while back I wrote how he wanted viewers to fund a road trip.
Basically he wanted them to pay for his holiday which he would film and they could watch it on his vlog.

Recently one of his vlogs was devoted to how expensive it is to renovate and how everyone could support him financially . . . he really pissed me off.

Also . . . explaining his plan of action for the next part of the renovation, three times in one vid . . . is content padding and just plain boring.
Get out and clean up that tip of a yard.

I go back and forth about Sean.
He seems like a nice enough chap but when he starts with the very blatant e begging it's a big turn off.

• Heart
  • Sick

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Granola Chic

Only a single cabbage roll??? - Is the
Nazi in charge of portion control in addition to
Everything else?

View attachment 2524952
The gold charger plates and over-the-top gold silverware are absolutely ridiculous for such a wholesome peasant meal. Besides the expensive tableware, the cook cannot even be bothered to take a paring knife to the tough rib in the cabbage leaf or serve it with the traditional mound of mashed potatoes. My Hungarian mother-in-law would have lost her mind over such a poor excuse for a dish. Maria bastardizes almost every dam thing she sends out of that sorry excuse of a kitchen.

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Why is Snorts always just leaving or entering ‘ a scene’ on CD.?
Snorts is like a Wilo the wisp character.

I’m finding his behaviour more creepy and disturbing.He is watching Fanny’s every move , he is also making sure she does not do a runner with a straight bloke.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

They are
Happily
Rejoicing over 3
Entire years of convincing
Everyone that the

Young gay from Holland is straight. But
Everyone on Tattle is in on the joke
And knows his “heterosexuality” & their relationship are like the
Renovations - utter Bull
Shit.

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
My God, what does she look like wearing the chintz curtains and exposing herself again, waving her claws all over the place? She makes such a spectacle of herself. Ollie must be so embarrassed to go outside with the ghastly woman! Wonder when that was filmed; her hair looked very dark. The wrinkles were clearly on display. I wonder if she has any idea at all of what she really looks like. She looks very matronly in that outfit and the way she self-consciously moves her arms and claws about drives me mad. The witch is out early for Halloween!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So Fanny said that Snorts reminded her of a gay man who made a pass at her straight father? Let that sink in..... Also Fanny doesn't have a clue what is going on in her own house, she is just the cash cow.... Pay those bills with other peoples money girl....between chapel restoration and clipping bird wings. To just about anything. Clueless

• Sick
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I do not know if this is evidence of wild boar.? That ridiculous fountain base….
Fanny made it clear she wanted a little mossy fountain to chance upon in that area. Now we have a concrete basin on order.
The ground there is on quite a slope. More work for Amoury to build a level concrete plinth for it. There is also no water supply. Utter madness again.
---
Any idiot would have seen without measuring that the fountain was far too big for the space. Apart from the fact that I generally consider the place unsuitable for a fountain. Are there no wild boars in the area? Let them waddle through once and au revoir putain de jardin. 💩

And the rest of the flog was again out of the recycling bin. We've already seen the ode to the cheese board at least once.

Yellow roses for the chamber pots, dirty glasses for the even dirtier cupboards and house plants that will eke out their existence in the compost bin for the foreseeable future. And our well-travelled, highly educated princess has never seen a Kiwano. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Old footage…this yellow roses were on the sideboard over the weekend.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart