Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Her eyebrows seem closer to her eyes here…
I think Stephanie, like many people. has eyes that are asymmetrical . . . . as evidenced in this photo.
Her use of botox heightens just how asymmetrical they actually are.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Is this the man who has it in for our Billster ????
Pretty sure it is. When you click on the comment posted by Nick, it takes you to HIS FB page - here's the picture of himself that he posted 2 years ago....

1697978310775.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
I just loved when pantyhose came in...... I hated suspenders!
Did you have "Witches Britches" where you lived in the 70s ? They hide the gap from suspenders to the top of the stocking. A very long leg tight pant that did not show under the school dress .
They had fun colours - I had a bright pink with little roses but I was glad to dump it when pantyhose came in.
I don't think we had the witches britches Pekey.. only garter belts or girdles

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Thank you once again ComtesseRose for the new thread! 💋

Oh, its so late here !

Good Night Hags ! :giggle:
Yes, thank you ComtesseRose!
Hope your are now fully restored Pekey.
---
Shortbread will not hold the big room ceiling up. I guess if your felted wool mice came alive they would find biscuit crumbs everywhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
How old is Ashtray? 45-50? Still dressing like a teenager and talking about all the “bits” they need to “crack on” and get done at the derelict cha-faux.

IMG_4752.jpeg

Someone please take the gold paint away from Teresa!

• Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
Aww too cute. I've never seen one of those.
I never knew of a Mary Quant doll either!
I would think it would be worth $$$
I did have Mary Quant makeup..... it was expensive in Australia at that time ( 70's) but I saved and bought a lipstick and powder. In the yellow box with the black daisy on it.
I thought I was Fab back then . :love:

• Heart
  • Haha

CocktailGirl

I'll go against the grain and say I'm glad Nick Walmsley called out Billy.
Other than that, I really don't care...
Quite right, I'm glad too. I just wish that Mr Walmsley hadn't muddied the waters by having his own axe to grind which means that his comment may well be dismissed. I really hope the Daily Mail picks up on the story again.

It's nice to know that the organ will be preserved, but it upsets me that Billy is involved. It is amazing to me that he was even allowed back into the UK for such a project. I do care about that.

• Heart
  • Sad

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
I still think the whole thing is being scripted to fit in with the tv programme he is going to appear in. I think a lot will be revealed when it is shown on tv, and he is banking on the fact that people will rush to look at his vlogs to learn more. More views, more subscribers, more patrons. He is dragging it out to lure in the suckers, just like Fanny did. She kept back reveals for ages because (allegedly) she promised C4 not to show certain things before they were released on tv. It's all a game, a shameful, scripted, disgraceful game purely motivated by arrogance and greed.

I would not be surprised if the tv people paid for the crispy chateau in the first place, and the idiot's apparent total disregard for health & safety is a requirement in his contract to add the element of danger and morbid interest to their story.
It seems strange to me that if Dan's going to be on the UK TV programme, which seems likely, as TV camera crew have been glimpsed at his ruin, how come he isn't saying so on his vlogs? Maybe his participation hasn't been given the green light yet.

Last edited:

CocktailGirl

If you look at the upper parts of the chateau from the outside it appears to be repaired but, from where he’s working inside it’s a crumbling mess. I’ve often wondered if he has more help than he’s letting on. We only see 5-10 minutes at a time and we only have his word on everything. I was afraid that Nick strained his back after their antics the day before. What he shows us could have happened a month ago. Who knows?
I still think the whole thing is being scripted to fit in with the tv programme he is going to appear in. I think a lot will be revealed when it is shown on tv, and he is banking on the fact that people will rush to look at his vlogs to learn more. More views, more subscribers, more patrons. He is dragging it out to lure in the suckers, just like Fanny did. She kept back reveals for ages because (allegedly) she promised C4 not to show certain things before they were released on tv. It's all a game, a shameful, scripted, disgraceful game purely motivated by arrogance and greed.

I would not be surprised if the tv people paid for the crispy chateau in the first place, and the idiot's apparent total disregard for health & safety is a requirement in his contract to add the element of danger and morbid interest to their story.

Last edited:
  • Heart

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
No wonder Mo needs two jobs - he has a high-maintenance girlfriend
I'd say he doesn't earn much from either so needs both just to get by - the cost of living in Europe is hideous; mind you, it has become that way in NZ as well. I have a very nice salary but it doesn't go far these days - people are just not coping very well.

Freesia54

VIP Member
Rooms start at 432 euros for 2 nights up to 2340 euros for one night in the penthouse suite. You know she and Ollie didn’t share the cheapest 432 euro room. They likely had the junior suite starting at 882 euros for 2 nights.

Click and listen to the grifting bitch wax on about how there are times in life when you just have to pinch yourself ……..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I didn't watch it all but has Ollie just begged this from Alene and Alex presumably the owners?

• Sick

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Is it normal in France to pay builders etc in advance of commencing work. Hubby has never sought this, Mr Spratt??
I was going to ask @JackSpratt exactly the same thing (Mr. Spratt will soon be invoicing the CD threads for consultancy fees!) as it’s seems most odd to expect so much in advance of starting work. Some sort of deposit, followed by “progress payments” as the contract proceeds, makes sense.

Bearing mind that SJ is unbelievably dim, I wonder if the figures she threw out for the chapel restoration were inclusive or exclusive of VAT…if the latter, I hope she factored in an additional 20% to the contracted figure - quite a dollop of dosh (as far as I can see from the rules governing these Associations, it’s money that can’t be reclaimed as the Lalande Association isn’t registered for VAT since it’s a not for profit/non-trading entity).