Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
The madness was me thinking I should loose 5 or 10 lbs when I weighed 115lbs. Looking back at photos I am taken aback at how thin I was already. I had to iron my hair between towels because the trend was straight, stringy long hair ( my hair was wavy bordering on curly). Yes, madness for sure.
Part of the aesthetic, as I recall this really antediluvian period, was that your butt should appear to be without cleavage, one solid mono buttock with no jiggle.
The good news is that within a year or two the Beatles, pantyhose, miniskirts and a year or two later bralessness -- more for the hippies than the mods -- appeared. Really centuries of corsetry vanished overnight.
Oooooo! (Their tribute to Little Richard, as all parties admitted.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Pyke

VIP Member
Grandmothers "staff" all called her Mrs A, not so formal, yet not not too familiar, respectful. We all referred to her as this when speaking about her to them rather than Grannie. It worked well in our world.

• Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
FRk was working here at the Northgate in Suffolk for two years ? . She interviewed the head chef for her not so successful stories!
At some stage Marie’s mother lived in nearby Norfolk and this was the reason why FRK was hoping to buy….rent a studio for her new to be floral business.
I’m not sure if the relationship with Marie’s mother and partner broke down but for some unexpected ( to FRKj her mother returned to Norway.
FRK was unable to find an affordable studio - no surprise and then next we knew Nicky had found her the hovel in Haworth.
And with her mother no longer there she had no family ties to keep her in Suffolk/ Norfolk.
So with that link (didn't know about that chanel) I found this... they've known each other 5+ years and Marie went there originally as a volunteer.
1697898068343.png

• Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
QUOTE="Iolair, post: 17197429, member: 319719"]
Fanny doesn't know what a "noggin" is.
Clearly she has never ever watched one of Dan's stupid vlogs.
Or she is just pretending she doesn’t watch them ( because she wants to appear to be too good/ busy/ disinterested/ too important to watch his videos, We know jealous *Frankenfraudie watches every video. She used to rabidly answer questions in his YouTube channel comment section under Sgirl and other names.She made that comment to be passive aggressively dismissive of Dan’s channel because it is more successful than her trio of channels.
[/QUOTE]
Frankenfraudie is getting the results she wanted, there are over a dozen comments in the cd comment section remarking that Stephanie must not watch Dan’s channel or she would know what noggin meant. Frankenfraudie has passive aggressively withdrawn her support for Dan’s channel by pretending she has never watched it or watches it regularly.

FecilitéJ

Is it Yanis, Mo's friend??
Could this be a clue or do I have bad ideas????
Hard to know, Sadie stated Mo was just too busy with work etc. Yannis seems to be really liked by all of Billy's family including the kids. Based on the snippets of video we've seen Yannis interacts in a really sweet way with Billy's kids, is willing to muck in wherever needed and is a hard worker. Could be that there is just real affection between the two of them.

• Heart
This is an original 1929 black and white print ad for Borgeaud & Cie, who produced office furniture and filing systems at their factories in Montrouge, France

I haven’t been able to confirm it, but it looks as if the company evolved into Borgeaud Bibliothèques, which closed this past January. I’ve searched a number of auction and sales reporting sites with no luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
New profile pic thanks 🤪
You’re welcome ☺
---
Sort of a de-rail here.

I’m getting the most peculiar ads popping up on here of late. It’s like Tattle’s algorithm kinda knows what we’re discussing and adjusts the ads accordingly on my feed anyway. I swear I’ve not been googling anything ‘naughty’

This first one I can attribute to 6 bricks Dan.
The second one has to be Fanny & Snorts but I am only guessing 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ladeda1957

Yes it's very good and the actor who plays Bosch is very sexy too (especially love his voice). If you haven't read Micheal Connelly's books I'd recommend them. I love a crime/mystery book but usually workout who has done what or the endings way before the end. But not in Connelly's books, which make them all the more enjoyable for me.
Same re the above, I love Michael’s books and Titus Welliver who plays Bosch is lovely. I listen to the audiobooks and when Titus is narrating swoon lol but his voice does put me to sleep. 🥰😁

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
I just loved when pantyhose came in...... I hated suspenders!
Did you have "Witches Britches" where you lived in the 70s ? They hide the gap from suspenders to the top of the stocking. A very long leg tight pant that did not show under the school dress .
They had fun colours - I had a bright pink with little roses but I was glad to dump it when pantyhose came in.
They were banned at the school I went to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

notanangel

Chatty Member
@tuffiti kindly uploads but I'm not sure if SJ has started releasing them later in the week as opposed to the usual Wednesday, given that she is now doing Dailies. I think she (SJ) said something about spreading the vlogs out so the patreons would benefit from a vlog each day... or words to that effect... but in answer to your question Yes Patreon vids still get posted. xx
---

Sorry I think I've also just answered the question re @tuffiti ... xx
I thought she said something about Friday’s and that this week’s was supposed to be their trip in Scotland. Lately I’ve been fast forwarding so not sure.

Reactions: 10