The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my friend with chickens has this auto feeder the chicken learns to step on a metal bar the feeder opens they eat and when they leave it closes. no rodent problem. also a nice secure closure for night all hardware cloth ( stainless steel mesh ) that encloses the coop, dug down into the ground all around the outside to keep the predators out. I am surprised they have not lost chickens to the Pine martens ( which Fanny said the had in the woods) either way , why she has any animals at all is a mystery, she doesn't care they would all die without the others looking after them. That is the trouble Fanny, has never had to be responsible for another living thing. Makes me sad and angry at the same time, as one who has worked more than one job at a time as a single Mom most of my life, while still having dogs and a birds and a fish tank and a child and they all survived. I rarely travel as there is too much to do at home, it's too costly, and I love being home. it's like Fanny is just running away from herself all the time.
Most of us do not live like Fanny. We’ve had to work at least one job at a time, if we were fortunate or chose to go to college, we worked our way through. We’ve made sacrifices to raise our families, taken care of our aging relatives all the while taking care of our homes without patrons and responsibilities of animals and growing food to eat. I guess I can admit that it’s probably what attracted me to her in the beginning. She was living in a chateau (such as it was). Doing all she could with the help of her mother after they had lost the patriarch of their family. It all turned out to be smoke and mirrors and she is totally unrecognizable from those early days. I can’t relate to any of it. They are a group of people there now with every opportunity to make a difference but they choose to waste their lives doing nothing for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
"A puppy would trigger his asthma."

Good point. And, why drive to Paris, take a long train trip to Germany to pick up a new puppy? It seems like they would want to have their own car for the journey home for the comfort and convenience .

After watching it I also gotta say it was pretty mean-spirited. The dig came from Maria, but Steph seemed to have no problem joining in. Marie played along, but yeah, it's weird to joke about it considering what she had shared about her struggles in the past. Later in the episode, Maria also pointed out Marie's dress in a somewhat dismissive way. Honestly, it doesn't seem like a healthy environment for Marie.
I find Maria's sarcastic humor a bit mean-spirited as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
God I hope that lazy tit does not get a dog !!!
Hopefully she will leave him there in Germany and go back home without him.

Question ......... why did Natti have a bottle of Champagne and 2 glasses and then disappeared with them? Was it for her or someone else?

A 4 Litre tin of Carbonell Oil in my supermarket is A$44 or 23 pounds.
Its a nice oil but not that expensive , especially if you got to sponge off someone's home in London for free or cheaply.
Should have bought a better brand ! Oh well, it is for the Liar of LaLaLande so that is fine.
Natti seems to have revealed she is a two fisted day drinker. Who wouldn't be if they worked at the HMN!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just occurred to me to worry, but where are Florida tattler fam? Has anyone seen @T Rex, @Jules100 or @mrsp67? I know I’m a worrier by nature and we are going into the horror-days but it’s unusual for them to be MIA for very long.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In honor of the big Halloween Holiday, I've dressed my avatar for Sj and her lovely child boyfriend's favorite hang-out.
When are chopped-up beets and a gaggy wedge of cheese appropriate?

View attachment 2531809
That dish is just ridiculous. Imagine the flatulence after eating beets, radish and cheese.

With regards to the cleanliness of houses, one of my gripes with the dump is the lack of hygiene and obvious clutter. This is a B &B and there are standards for welcoming paying guests (and taking their money), not so in our own homes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I find Maria's sarcastic humor a bit mean-spirited as well.
[/QUOTE]
Living in that environment seems to bring the worst out in people. The longer they stay, the uglier they become. Toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously, this guy is 27- what is he doing to his hair? It is so strange looking- is Philip cognitively challenged in some way? He doesn’t seem like it because of his arrogance, so I feel better about pointing it out. It meaning his insane hairdo. It’s insane looking.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously, this guy is 27- what is he doing to his hair? It is so strange looking- is Philip cognitively challenged in some way? He doesn’t seem like it because of his arrogance, so I feel better about pointing it out. It meaning his insane hairdo. It’s insane looking.
It’s a ridiculous reality show. I’m hoping this one gets canceled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just occurred to me to worry, but where are Florida tattler fam? Has anyone seen @T Rex, @Jules100 or @mrsp67? I know I’m a worrier by nature and we are going into the horror-days but it’s unusual for them to be MIA for very long.
Didn’t T Rex’s grandmother recently pass away and T Rex was going to travel to the funeral? She may be caught up with family matters at this time.

Jules’ father was sick with cancer. I hope he has not taken a turn for the worse. Is she busy with preparations with the impending wedding of her son?

I agree with you. I miss the trio of Tattlers from Florida. Hopefully, they will be able to check in soon.❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just loved when pantyhose came in...... I hated suspenders!
Did you have "Witches Britches" where you lived in the 70s ? They hide the gap from suspenders to the top of the stocking. A very long leg tight pant that did not show under the school dress .
They had fun colours - I had a bright pink with little roses but I was glad to dump it when pantyhose came in.
They were banned at the school I went to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he using hair in a can to add to his funky hair?There are several products that use fibers in the thickening spray to cover up sparse hair areas. Here is a video showing Mane brown hair thickener. It gives the one dimensional helmet look that blockhead phi phi was sporting in today’s video.click and the video will start at the point where the product is being sprayed over balding/ thinning hair. The King Charles headboard in Snorts’ bedroom may have a block shaped brown stain on it now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is he using hair in a can to add to his funky hair?There are several products that use fibers in the thickening spray to cover up sparse hair areas. Here is a video showing Mane brown hair thickener. It gives the one dimensional helmet look that blockhead phi phi was sporting in today’s video.click and the video will start at the point where the product is being sprayed over balding/ thinning hair. The King Charles headboard in Snorts’ bedroom may have a block shaped brown stain on it now.

He's definitely using some sort of color in a can product, but I think the crazier thing is the cut he's given himself. It's almost as if he's shaved away hair to give himself a defined shorter hairstyle with the pony tail pulled back and up into a chignon sort of situation. And yet, the hair on the back of his neck hasn't been shaved.

**Oh my God!! What has become of me? I'm commenting on and trying to make sense of some ugly, grifting gigolo's hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
We can respectfully agree to disagree. Procuring money by lying or being untruthful to get people to watch your videos or to contribute to a project that was never meant to be finished and /or finished properly/ or meant to be used for purposes different than promised, etc. is somewhat similar to a person who lies and pretends to have cancer/ misleads others into believing they have cancer while soliciting or taking contributions and donations from people. Both are intentionally misleading people and viewers to benefit themselves financially. It is a scam.

Agree. It’s called Fraud. It’s Deceptive and illegal. Fanny is lying and misleading patrons about the reasons for procuring funds. The Patrons are consenting at present, because they naively believe her obvious lies and omissions. Fanny is guilty of intentionally misleading the patrons as to what/where the funds are and for what purpose said funds are being used. Where is the usual and customary accounting reports of the monies they give you to renovate your chateau? What is the budget? Where are the Estimates? What exactly, in writing, with receipts, are the Patron funds paying for?

Regarding labor, salaries and materials, where is the legally permissible paperwork? When will work commence? Who and what professional qualifications do the persons have who will do the actual work, obtain the appropriate materials at reasonable, non inflated pricing? Who will manage the project, who will make timely payments and be held fiscally responsible and accountable?

What is the timeline? Where are the funds being held? What bank or institution is holding the funds, is an escrow account or more than one being utilized? Who can we call, what are the names of the individuals overseeing the funds, their phone numbers as well as emails that we can write/call to gather this information and have accountability. Are there safeguards in place so that no person can embezzle or misappropriate funds?

How many are needed to sign off on an amount that is excessive, who is responsible for writing the checks, is there a lawyer involved who will supervise, oversee and monitor all the funds being released? Who are they, their names, emails? What about taxes, insurance and workman’s comp, personal liabilities? Are these being accounted for in a timely and responsible manner? Where is all the paperwork???

What are you doing with all this money Fanny? She needs to answer to the benefactors. She is hiding behind this Patreon scheme.
If she can’t or won’t answer these and any other reasonable inquiries, than perhaps the jig is up and Fanny should be prosecuted for fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for thinking of us, @MRShavershamsdress ! I've just been lurking in the shadows, as not much new has been happening in the Chateau-verse (the horse is not only dead, but has been glue for a hot minute), and have been extremely busy. Both @mrsp67 and @Jules100 are still alive, but have their own things going on. Hugs and love to the lot of you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Agree. It’s called Fraud. It’s Deceptive and illegal. Fanny is lying and misleading patrons about the reasons for procuring funds. The Patrons are consenting at present, because they naively believe her obvious lies and omissions. Fanny is guilty of intentionally misleading the patrons as to what/where the funds are and for what purpose said funds are being used. Where is the usual and customary accounting reports of the monies they give you to renovate your chateau? What is the budget? Where are the Estimates? What exactly, in writing, with receipts, are the Patron funds paying for?

Regarding labor, salaries and materials, where is the legally permissible paperwork? When will work commence? Who and what professional qualifications do the persons have who will do the actual work, obtain the appropriate materials at reasonable, non inflated pricing? Who will manage the project, who will make timely payments and be held fiscally responsible and accountable?

What is the timeline? Where are the funds being held? What bank or institution is holding the funds, is an escrow account or more than one being utilized? Who can we call, what are the names of the individuals overseeing the funds, their phone numbers as well as emails that we can write/call to gather this information and have accountability. Are there safeguards in place so that no person can embezzle or misappropriate funds?

How many are needed to sign off on an amount that is excessive, who is responsible for writing the checks, is there a lawyer involved who will supervise, oversee and monitor all the funds being released? Who are they, their names, emails? What about taxes, insurance and workman’s comp, personal liabilities? Are these being accounted for in a timely and responsible manner? Where is all the paperwork???

What are you doing with all this money Fanny? She needs to answer to the benefactors. She is hiding behind this Patreon scheme.
If she can’t or won’t answer these and any other reasonable inquiries, than perhaps the jig is up and Fanny should be prosecuted for fraud.
Frankenfraudie has also been intentionally including comments by herself lately in videos and written comments ( paraphrasing here) to the effect of
“ I can’t do math. I’m terrible at math” “ I am so forgetful. I can’t even make a plane reservation correctly ( remember her running out of gas on the highway stunt?) “ I just don’t understand this ( heating system, lake report, not so grand salon recommendation, etc.) “ adulting is hard. I get so nervous around experts and accountants” “ I am an adult doing my laundry” to set up a scenario or hall pass to evade responsibility or accountability for her fraudulent, dishonest actions by claiming to be disorganized, an airhead, incompetent to do everyday tasks, unable to balance a checkbook or perform simple math calculations, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never knew of a Mary Quant doll either!
I would think it would be worth $$$
I did have Mary Quant makeup..... it was expensive in Australia at that time ( 70's) but I saved and bought a lipstick and powder. In the yellow box with the black daisy on it.
I thought I was Fab back then . :love:
Danny the dog chewed her hand otherwise yes she probably would be worth something, but with her bandage not so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Frankenfraudie has also been intentionally including comments by herself lately in videos and written comments ( paraphrasing here) to the effect of
“ I can’t do math. I’m terrible at math” “ I am so forgetful. I can’t even make a plane reservation correctly ( remember her running out of gas on the highway stunt?) “ I just don’t understand this ( heating system, lake report, not so grand salon recommendation, etc.) “ adulting is hard. I get so nervous around experts and accountants” “ I am an adult doing my laundry” to set up a scenario or hall pass to evade responsibility or accountability for her fraudulent, dishonest actions by claiming to be disorganized, an airhead, incompetent to do everyday tasks, unable to balance a checkbook or perform simple math calculations, etc.
Don't forget . . . what's a noggin?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2530768

@Sgirl
8 hours ago (edited)
The word "daily" just means it occurs each day. At no time has Stephanie claimed that it's all in real time. That's just your (inaccurate) interpretation. She's always been very honest that she frequently saves up film. Your belief that daily vlogs should only contain footage that occurred that day is your problem, because that's not what it means and no one is claiming that's what's being shown. Why does it even matter? All these things happened within the last few days, but it's only enjoyable to you if it all happened on Tuesday?
I think its reasonable to assume that a much shorter “daily” video will be filmed that day or certainly within a day or two…not 2-3 weeks ago. Perhaps she should rename it to random cutting room footage, outtakes, and bloopers. @sgirl (fanny &friends) knows that WE KNOW that her daily slop videos are used to cover up travel and to distract viewers from a growing number of problems that we identify here…in great numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a dumbass she is. Transparent as a pane of glass, playing the poor helpless princess in distress, not comprehending how to do anything cerebral. BS! She's fooling no one, certainly not in here, but she sure is fooling the idiots who send her money every month!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.