The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear Dana thanking Frankenfraudie for the use of the apartment and presenting her with a gift of expensive olive oil? Does transactional Frankenfraudie loan out the Mummy beach apartment to Dump members? What other apartment could Dana be discussing? If it was an apartment at the dump, Dana would have been featured in the daily CD videos. Do you think she went to the apartment in the south of France?

Reactions: 19
After watching it I also gotta say it was pretty mean-spirited. The dig came from Maria, but Steph seemed to have no problem joining in. Marie played along, but yeah, it's weird to joke about it considering what she had shared about her struggles in the past. Later in the episode, Maria also pointed out Marie's dress in a somewhat dismissive way. Honestly, it doesn't seem like a healthy environment for Marie.
MariE is still incredibly vulnerable. Now she has no real job as her foraging will stop along with the bnb . Somehow she has no winter clothes and is sniffing and full of cold. How will she cope with the winter as it appears the heating is not finished or on.
Fanny is playing with fire manipulating and gaslighting Marie. It is not funny and is uncomfortable to watch .
All Fanny cares about is making content. With out a car and no guests winter is going to be a challenge for Marie.
I think Fanny lured her back but is not spending time with Marie or taking her on girly outings like the good old pre snorts days.
Living with someone who is suicidal I can honestly say that what they need is love, care, support and encouragement and also a purpose. Even with this it is not always enough.
I am speaking with raw emotion having had police respond to my partner being rescued from a railway bridge Monday ….again and now a hospital admission in a secure unit.
Dont mess with people’s lives Fanny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Hmmm, Fanny isn’t minding the manor these days. Patron numbers up over 400 yet the $ amounts down by almost $200. Oh dearie me, whatever will she do? Buying patrons is becoming a zero sum game…pity.

View attachment 2531656
Don't forget these numbers now include approx 440 'free members' and the numbers reported by Patreon are misleading. Her paying patron's numbers have not actually moved much lately.

Graphtreon (not to be confused with Patreon) are working on a fix for this and will be reporting more accurate figures soon. However, Patreon and Fanny will, no doubt, continue to use the new inclusive figures because it makes them appear to be more popular.

The bottom line is that it is the money we need to keep an eye on, not the number of patrons, because now that Patreon allow these free memberships to be included in the total figures it opens the gates for a raft of sneaky ways that creators like Fanny can massage their statistics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did you hear Dana thanking Frankenfraudie for the use of the apartment and presenting her with a gift of expensive olive oil? Does transactional Frankenfraudie loan out the Mummy beach apartment to Dump members? What other apartment could Dana be discussing? If it was an apartment at the dump, Dana would have been featured in the daily CD videos. Do you think she went to the apartment in the south of France?
I think it was the London apartment that is empty. The South of France place is her Mothers. And what would Fanny do with all that olive oil? She doesn't cook.... Maria seemed less than impressed. And it was mean spirited Maria who said it was a "Pity cam" for Marie. She is a nasty piece of work, she also said to Fanny "I am the third wheel, don't know where you fit in". Or something like that. I need to turn captions on. Anyone else catch that?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Frankenfraudie is showing equipment at the Dump chapel which will not be used for at least six months in order to pretend she has done some of the promised restoration work in 2023. She then highlights the still not functioning heating system at the dump while simultaneously selecting 3 to 4 small logs to put into the wood burner in the dining room. Has she even filled the tank for the heating system at the dump?

She is setting up Patrons and viewers for her yearly advent begathon for more money that she desperately needs for” projects.” She wants to create the impression that she is spent $400,000 this year on renovations and not on what free clothing, luxury, vacations, nonstop, online, auction, shopping, etc. Recall that it was just 10 months ago that a tearful Frankenfraudie claimed that the grand salon walls, ceilings, and the rooms above it were collapsing and it was a catastrophe. She then proceeded to eat beg and collect even more money to be used to correct the catastrophe. What has been done? Nothing.

Why does she need to spend more money to travel to Germany to collect a present for the Porcelain Fondler? It is just another excuse for a vacation for the little orphan princess before she flees the dump, yet again, to travel to South Africa.

Mean girl Frankenfraudie once again eagerly rushed to try to record video of Cuz Amaury to try to embarrass him for dancing and singing.
---
I think it was the London apartment that is empty. The South of France place is her Mothers. And what would Fanny do with all that olive oil? She doesn't cook.... Maria seemed less than impressed. And it was mean spirited Maria who said it was a "Pity cam" for Marie. She is a nasty piece of work, she also said to Fanny "I am the third wheel, don't know where you fit in". Or something like that. I need to turn captions on. Anyone else catch that?
I thought Baghead was staying at the London apartment because he was frequently working in London

• Sick
Reactions: 17
In this evenings dump diary, Snorts Lords it over the guests, he actually says there is wine on the table please help yourself! What a rude ignorant host. Help yourself ? Goodness what atrocious manners he and Fanny have. The guests must wait ages for Fanny to curl her hair and descend the red tower , pay €75 for some inedible dirt and then actually serve themselves.
Plated food as they do is to keep portion control, does Fanny drink the boxed wine after her whisky and whatever else as pre dinner drinks she has in her boudoir.

• Sick
  • Angry
La Ferte was able to fund a vacation to Australia with their YT income.
Makes me wonder even more about those YT grifters that also need Patreon.
Much respect to La Ferte and Lingourdy!
1698266061064.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Dangerous Dan’s videos are getting shorter and shorter. He just posted today’s video which runs six minutes 16 seconds. Some viewers are not pleased with the increasingly brief videos.

• Heart
  • Wow
Still Amuary is messing about in the heating room what is he doing month, in month out ? The wood store where the scaffolding is being stored has NEVER looked so clean, yet again courtesy of Nick and his leaf blower, he is the only worker there (+ Cameron).

Sadie and Mo are still together.
Mo is working two jobs . . . his clothing business and a full time second job which he recently started.
Sadie said he will make an appearance but obviously not as frequently as he used to.

Oh well, his Youtube channel didn't take off so now he has to go out to 'work'.

Sadie also had some stern words for commenters who criticised the Moons for not leaving firewood for Sadie's stay.
She is the one who made almost an entire video out of it so what did she expect?

Last edited:
  • Haha
In this evenings dump diary, Snorts Lords it over the guests, he actually says there is wine on the table please help yourself! What a rude ignorant host. Help yourself ? Goodness what atrocious manners he and Fanny have. The guests must wait ages for Fanny to curl her hair and descend the red tower , pay €75 for some inedible dirt and then actually serve themselves.
Plated food as they do is to keep portion control, does Fanny drink the boxed wine after her whisky and whatever else as pre dinner drinks she has in her boudoir.
Stingy mean Frankenfraudie hoards the expensive alcohol, food, and gifts in her boudoir, for her own personal enjoyment, and serves cheap wine to the guests paying 79 euros for prison ration portions.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Fanny doesn't know what a "noggin" is.
Clearly she has never ever watched one of Dan's stupid vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It seems strange to me that if Dan's going to be on the UK TV programme, which seems likely, as TV camera crew have been glimpsed at his ruin, how come he isn't saying so on his vlogs? Maybe his participation hasn't been given the green light yet.
I believe dangerous Dan intentionally does not mention the television program on his YouTube channel because it goes against his scripted storyline of a scrappy, destitute, man passionately driven to restore the crispy chateau out of the goodness of his heart and to try to get over the break up of his 14 year relationship. Dan has intentionally position himself as a scrappy, naive, determined little underdog, who is trying to achieve an insurmountable and lofty goal of rebuilding/ restoring a building used to house holocaust survivors.

If he had shared the information that he is going to be featured in a reality tv show profiling people who are renovating and restoring buildings, it could make viewers question whether he is truly trying to restore the crispy château out of a passionate desire to save a building that was used to help holocaust survivors or whether he is seeking fame, attention, or increased visibility, in order to capitalize and make more money on his YouTube channel and or other ventures. It was a calculated move on the part of dangerous Dan. Dan likes to with hold revealing the full truth about situations because it would detract from his scripted, manipulative storylines he uses on his YouTube channel.

Has he ever interviewed or had any of the many “ engineers” he claims he has consulted ever come on camera and validate or endorse Dan’s assessment of the stability of the crispy château’s walls and infrastructure, and endorse Dan’s construction methods or plans? Dan likes to pull “Frankenfraudies” where he claims he has consulted experts, who are never seen, named, show any concrete written plans, never answer any questions on video, etc.

God I hope that lazy tit does not get a dog !!!
Hopefully she will leave him there in Germany and go back home without him.

Question ......... why did Natti have a bottle of Champagne and 2 glasses and then disappeared with them? Was it for her or someone else?

A 4 Litre tin of Carbonell Oil in my supermarket is A$44 or 23 pounds.
Its a nice oil but not that expensive , especially if you got to sponge off someone's home in London for free or cheaply.
Should have bought a better brand ! Oh well, it is for the Liar of LaLaLande so that is fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Please don't let it be a puppy, please don't let it be a puppy 🤞🤞
A puppy would divert of phi phi’s attention away from being Frankenfraudie’s handmaiden, concubine, and 24/7 on call butler, etc. The porcelain fondler ain’t getting a puppy, unless it is one made of porcelain. They travel 180 days per year outside of France, a puppy is not feasible plus Frankenfraudie HATES ANIMALS.

Did you notice in the comments that ONLY ONE PEACHICK SURVIVED out of all the pea chicks Frankenfraudie chased around the Dump for video content. We know one peachicks died at the vet while Frankenfraudie filmed it dying. Frankenfraudie will only say that one peachick, Wedgewood, survived. How did the other peachicks die? Foxes, coyotes, illness?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
2 things to unpack from that.
1 - Why does Dana's hair look so damaged?!
2 - Why include her now? Is Stephanie trying to gain subliminal sympathy from what's going on in the world right now, by having Dana appear?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.