The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message from Fanny - no Patreon vlog until Saturday. Lots of love from Lalande my ass - where have Fanny & Snorty f*cked off to this week?

Silly Fanny - doesn't even know the email address of her own business! Just shows how dis-engaged she is and that simply doesn't give a damn.
Hello from Lalande!
I wanted to let you know that, as there's a daily Chateau Diaries vlog tonight, this week's Patreon video will be out on Saturday - hopefully that way your virtual visits to Lalande will be more spaced out during the week (and Travels with my Friend will be out on Friday)!

However, I do have a message for you from Nati in the meantime. I gave you our old email address
([email protected]) but we are now using [email protected]

Nati has been able to receive your emails, but as she's replying from [email protected]
some of her replies are being rooted to junk folders. If you are expecting a reply from Lalande, please double check your junk folder!

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday here on Patreon, and in tomorrow's Chateau Diaries.
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x​

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Comments from todays cd:

hilltopgirl2665
32 seconds ago
Running out of space? Gosh. No doubt Amaury will come up with something brilliant. And Phillip? Can't imagine having a man around like him.

Someone is not paying attention:
@reginatunney574
22 minutes ago
Wouldn’t Maria and flower guy be a lovely match …☘💐💚

@oliverpavic275
3 hours ago
The French hottie (if not gay or Philip “straight”) should get together with Maria! 😍

NancyCassell
1 hour ago
Love the dailies -- thanks for the additional time required. The dried flowers were amazing. Between Philip's spatial problem solving gifts and Amaury's skills to design and make anything needed, the chateau has amazing resources.

roseypeach8363
2 hours ago
Amoury when are you going to ask your girlfriend to marry you...

Caroline No Gooder, Dump plant, is all over the comments today:
@evmcelroy
2 hours ago
I'm wondering why you need a lot of storage space in the Tack Room.

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Michael Potts has no study right now. He just has the Tack room. They rent it out as a gite. Michael said he wanted a dark room behind the Narnia space. Maybe time for him to build it. ❤ He also has an attic storage room.

@Rosarium2007
@Rosarium2007
2 hours ago
TIL that there is boxed wine in France . . . 😮.

@GenaF
@GenaF
2 hours ago
I love Steven and Chantal, I do wish they'd stay at Lalande instead of to-ing and Fro-ing across the channel.

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago (edited)
Brexit made the laws different. They only have 90 day windows every 180 days. They are looking for a local property, as space at Lalande will be an issue during the Grand Salon rebuild. The B&B hallway will be redone as well. ❤ Their other son and grandchildren are in the UK.

@katewestcottvt
3 hours ago
Watch out, Stephanie, dont let those guys attach that extractor unit to your checkbook 😮

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
They have a contract, that accountant and patrons are aware
I still think Gooder is Brenda Gibbons. She defo has an inside line and LOVES to spend time writing on her FB page and anywhere else she can spout off, plus when is the last time anyone has seen any comments on CD from Brenda? I think she changed her name because she got so much 💩 so she now uses an alias.

Reactions: 19
Fanny and all her vlogs are farcical.
  • Just like the peacocks Snorty is absolutely lording it over shitting all over every inch of the shiteau and leaving his nasty, musty scent. Snorty is a no-nothing, clueless child pretending he's an architectural, design expert.
  • Fanny is the bigger fool for giving Snorty so much control, but she only does it because she's too lazy to get out of bed every day, get dressed before lunch and do any "work" herself. Also, Fanny, Potty and Baghead really don't give a flying-$uck about the shiteau!
  • Why is Fanny so obsessed with wallpaper? Every bloody room! Just a mish-mash of designs & colours in every damn room with absolutely no taste or cohesion.
  • The attic bathroom is just another unfinished project Fanny has been hiding but is finally getting around to finishing. Clearly they had previously done some work (installed claw foot bath & loo), but lost interest when it came to installing the sink. Fanny had wallpapered the damn bathroom (and has been hoarding left-over rolls of wallpaper), but couldn't be bothered to install a sink until now.
  • Where is Fanny going to place all the junk that is piled up in that small, empty attic bedroom?
  • Why wouldn't Fanny fix up MariE's derelict attic room first? Mean cow!
  • That little, empty attic room Fanny & Snorty are obsessed with wallpapering already has wallpaper
    • why don't they just copy the wallpaper that is already in that space?
    • with the curved walls/ceiling the room doesn't need wallpaper - just paint it a nice colour
Whose expected to climb over that tub and clean behind it? A table with a wash basin and jug you can't access because the tub's in the way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like Coco has caught the desire for souleiado from Fanny. She is toting the 179 euro blue printemps bag in the above photo. Was it a gift from Fanny or Patrons?

I would venture a guess that Coco bought it herself. She spends serious money all the time. I get a sense that both her family and her husband's family have some money. The LDS church pays well when you're high up in the organization. Coco doesn't really work, which I find unusual for a young woman her age, and her husband is some sort of youth minister (I don't know the correct term for this) in the LDS church and was moved to the NYC area this year. He and Coco now live in New Jersey somewhere over the river and close to NYC.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dans Aftershave bottle reviewed. 1955 pino silvestere
When I was a teenager in the 70's my girlfriends and I would wear Pino Silvestere !
We liked it and it was cheap at the chemist! :ROFLMAO:🌲🌲🌲🌲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For those of you who indulged me in my moaning about the crap birthday dinner.... LOOK!!!!
1696463516543.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Message from Fanny - no Patreon vlog until Saturday. Lots of love from Lalande my ass - where have Fanny & Snorty f*cked off to this week?

Silly Fanny - doesn't even know the email address of her own business! Just shows how dis-engaged she is and that simply doesn't give a damn.

Hello from Lalande!
I wanted to let you know that, as there's a daily Chateau Diaries vlog tonight, this week's Patreon video will be out on Saturday - hopefully that way your virtual visits to Lalande will be more spaced out during the week (and Travels with my Friend will be out on Friday)!

However, I do have a message for you from Nati in the meantime. I gave you our old email address
([email protected]) but we are now using [email protected]

Nati has been able to receive your emails, but as she's replying from [email protected]
some of her replies are being rooted to junk folders. If you are expecting a reply from Lalande, please double check your junk folder!

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday here on Patreon, and in tomorrow's Chateau Diaries.
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x​
To the Oxford graduate - it's "routed" not "rooted".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Really? Can't stand the man, but I'll defend his neck beard - it's nothing in the scheme of things. Not sure where you live, but I work with mostly men and neck beard is extremely common; for those who grow beards within 12 hours, it's almost impossible to keep their neck clean shaven anyways. Smelling clean and having lovely manners is a better cause to push for IMO.
Well... my sons manage to keep themselves groomed... one of them even uses a straight razor... depends on priorities I guess. And we're talking Snorts here, he has nothing to do.... 'busy' is not an excuse he can use.

• Haha
The heating man working up a sweat on a hot day vs. stinky Snorty wearing layers and his Autumnal beanie jabbering on pretending he's an HVAC expert.

If I were Amuary I'd stick Snorty in the corner closet and build the new pipe extension around him. Snorty wouldn't be missed, but the tack room would need to be fumigated!

Potty's not going to have much of a study. Potty has asked a couple of times for a photography studio and Fanny has said there's no room. He hasn't been in it for a year, so why does Snorty still have his Shoppe of Horrors?
Throw Snorts out Potty, and there's the extra room for you photography studio. Simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whose expected to climb over that tub and clean behind it? A table with a wash basin and jug you can't access because the tub's in the way 🤦‍♀️
I just don't expect them to clean, period. :cautious:
---
Personally, I don't care for the Souleiado collection. I don't understand the appeal of it at all. It's very granny, it's been knocked off for ages, it's expensive and just plain ugly! Then again, I think Louis Vuitton signature painted canvas line is ugly too. Sorry if I have offended anyone and their own taste. I'm obviously not much of a fan about prints, don't own any printed clothing or accessories. The only prints I own are on the wall!
Ditto about prints ! I heard that they are supposed to make a come back for houses, really not my thing. (shiver) https://www.indecortrends.com/interior-design-trends-2024/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Snorts gets a room to keep his scrap that he doesn't sell. And Marie has to scrub walls of the oven room to get some space. Why did the heating guru not know that there was another pipe needed? Amore already tore the tack room apart once... And Fanny that strapless dress!!!! Seriously dress your age, and appropriate attire for a business meeting. At this point I thick she doesn't care about anything. Just flitting through the day. The pugs are lucky the sheep didn't trample those little dogs

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Comments from todays cd:

hilltopgirl2665
32 seconds ago
Running out of space? Gosh. No doubt Amaury will come up with something brilliant. And Phillip? Can't imagine having a man around like him.

Someone is not paying attention:
@reginatunney574
22 minutes ago
Wouldn’t Maria and flower guy be a lovely match …☘💐💚

@oliverpavic275
3 hours ago
The French hottie (if not gay or Philip “straight”) should get together with Maria! 😍

NancyCassell
1 hour ago
Love the dailies -- thanks for the additional time required. The dried flowers were amazing. Between Philip's spatial problem solving gifts and Amaury's skills to design and make anything needed, the chateau has amazing resources.

roseypeach8363
2 hours ago
Amoury when are you going to ask your girlfriend to marry you...

Caroline No Gooder, Dump plant, is all over the comments today:
@evmcelroy
2 hours ago
I'm wondering why you need a lot of storage space in the Tack Room.

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Michael Potts has no study right now. He just has the Tack room. They rent it out as a gite. Michael said he wanted a dark room behind the Narnia space. Maybe time for him to build it. ❤ He also has an attic storage room.

@Rosarium2007
@Rosarium2007
2 hours ago
TIL that there is boxed wine in France . . . 😮.

@GenaF
@GenaF
2 hours ago
I love Steven and Chantal, I do wish they'd stay at Lalande instead of to-ing and Fro-ing across the channel.

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago (edited)
Brexit made the laws different. They only have 90 day windows every 180 days. They are looking for a local property, as space at Lalande will be an issue during the Grand Salon rebuild. The B&B hallway will be redone as well. ❤ Their other son and grandchildren are in the UK.

@katewestcottvt
3 hours ago
Watch out, Stephanie, dont let those guys attach that extractor unit to your checkbook 😮

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
They have a contract, that accountant and patrons are aware
Was Caroline no good being SNARKY to Potty? Maybe it’s time he build it because SJ works soooooo hard & spends all her $. Snorty has not put one dime towards renovations!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It means there's a lot of empty space between your ears Philip....
If we told Philip the brain was an app, do you think he'd use it?
I think it'd need one of his precious must read instruction books to figure it out.
Then he'd spend most of his time trying to find an 'on' switch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was Caroline no good being SNARKY to Potty? Maybe it’s time he build it because SJ works soooooo hard & spends all her $. Snorty has not put one dime towards renovations!
I read that as a slap down to Snorts... 'can't imagine having a man around like him'... we've all said it.. :ROFLMAO: 💤😴🐖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What a day and night difference. Tim and Felicity actually put a lot of thought, like with everything else they do, in which type of heating system to go with. Felicity explained that wood heating made the most sense, as it is sustainable because they have so many trees on such a massive property, and they will be planting new trees as well. The installation was top notch (and much more complicated than Fanny's system)- the room where the boilers were to be placed had to be cleared out- not because they were full of tat, but because they were full of original wooden beams that the couple is preserving for the restoration. The room was cleaned, and LOCAL masons came in to create a wall for the wood chip area, which was rendered. Everything was neat, the system was properly compression tested with clean water run through the radiators prior to the test run.

The roof has been completed on one wing, which looks amazing, and was painstakingly done by local craftsmen in slate.

Because of the rain, the grounds were soaked, so the wood chipper truck could not get in. They placed large tarps on the grounds, piled the chips on it, and enlisted the help of a local farmer to bring his front loader in to move the chips to the new bin. Felicity, in grubby clothes and NOT a strapless dress and heels, helped rake the wood chips in the bin. She spoke, in French, to the engineer who installed the system, who explained it had been a challenge.

Felicity also stated that they don't put out a lot of vlogs (because they require time for editing, and they are busy), but has updates on their Insta, and a few videos on Patreon (which makes sense, as this generates funds that they put INTO the chateau.) They are also going to be opening Purnon up to the public in 4 days.

Take note, Fanny- THIS is how one actually restores a Chateau. They also met President Macron, who has taken interest in their restoration (because it is of historical significance, unlike your farmhouse, which you do not restore but just decorate), and no one is buying your lie that the President himself invited you to the Bastille Day parade- we all know you bought those tickets on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To the Oxford graduate - it's "routed" not "rooted".
Philip wrote this. Sounds like his tone . Also, a number of commas , odd splashes of Capital letters....and way too many sloppy abbreviations. There's🤪 no way my English teacher would allow such poor sentence construction. Snorts is using google speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a day and night difference. Tim and Felicity actually put a lot of thought, like with everything else they do, in which type of heating system to go with. Felicity explained that wood heating made the most sense, as it is sustainable because they have so many trees on such a massive property, and they will be planting new trees as well. The installation was top notch (and much more complicated than Fanny's system)- the room where the boilers were to be placed had to be cleared out- not because they were full of tat, but because they were full of original wooden beams that the couple is preserving for the restoration. The room was cleaned, and LOCAL masons came in to create a wall for the wood chip area, which was rendered. Everything was neat, the system was properly compression tested with clean water run through the radiators prior to the test run.

The roof has been completed on one wing, which looks amazing, and was painstakingly done by local craftsmen in slate.

Because of the rain, the grounds were soaked, so the wood chipper truck could not get in. They placed large tarps on the grounds, piled the chips on it, and enlisted the help of a local farmer to bring his front loader in to move the chips to the new bin. Felicity, in grubby clothes and NOT a strapless dress and heels, helped rake the wood chips in the bin. She spoke, in French, to the engineer who installed the system, who explained it had been a challenge.

Felicity also stated that they don't put out a lot of vlogs (because they require time for editing, and they are busy), but has updates on their Insta, and a few videos on Patreon (which makes sense, as this generates funds that they put INTO the chateau.) They are also going to be opening Purnon up to the public in 4 days.

Take note, Fanny- THIS is how one actually restores a Chateau. They also met President Macron, who has taken interest in their restoration (because it is of historical significance, unlike your farmhouse, which you do not restore but just decorate), and no one is buying your lie that the President himself invited you to the Bastille Day parade- we all know you bought those tickets on the internet!
The Purnons and Le Lande are night and day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.