The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi...I have just spent 10 glorious sunfilled days in Tenerife, it was hot. I knew I would be spending a lot of time by myself given my partners 'issues' so knowing we wouldn't be clubbing it in the evening (oh remember those days) I took my Ipad with me and caught up on all of my youtubers of an evening with a glass or 2 of wine...So I was able to catch up on the daily's but not with Tattle... You are a chatty lot... I'm only halfway through #297 & will return to it before proceeding with the current thread... I did watch last nights offering and I have never seen a hetrosexual man run up a flight of stairs the way that man cub did. The way he 'pranced' up that stair case ... I don't think I've ever seen a woman do that... His use of the word 'We' is really starting to grate too...don't you agree? Ooh yes I agree too... is another eye wincing phrase he needs to drop... I cannot wait for the day when the rug is pulled from under his firmly planted feet and sends him falling from the great height he seems to think he's reached. Anyways back to prevous thread... see you on other side..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Bloody hell, she did my head in last time, too eager.
Deeply irritating. Wannabe comedienne. I remember her last Lalande gig and there were Tattlers determined that she was being picked on/laughed at/mocked by SJ and her motley crew. As far as I could see, she was putting on a performance for the pink iPhone and knew full well what she doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe that they laughed at the pugs having chased the sheep. Sheep can die by the stress of being worried by dogs, in the UK a farmer can shoot a dog worrying sheep.
Same in France and most French farmers would think twice about doing so either. They just show their utter ignorance....all of them:mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Deeply irritating. Wannabe comedienne. I remember her last Lalande gig and there were Tattlers determined that she was being picked on/laughed at/mocked by the rest of SJ and her motley crew. As far as I could see, she was putting on a performance for the pink iPhone and knew full well what she doing.
Yep and I'll hold my hands up I was one of those Tattlers. I did think they were picking on her at the time but also part of me was thinking she'd brought it on herself by being so in your face. Now you putting it that way, yes was it an audition? I'll just have to remember to turn the volume down when she's in full on mode.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep and I'll hold my hands up I was one of those Tattlers. I did think they were picking on her at the time but also part of me was thinking she'd brought it on herself by being so in your face. Now you putting it that way, yes was it an audition? I'll just have to remember to turn the volume down when she's in full on mode.:rolleyes:
A test run of her stand-up routine?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the root of all the lies. It’s the big lie. The old part of the property had defenses..this is the only thing significant, if that, that was left after the fire.

it‘s a country home ….no ballroom, small, pokey rooms no painted ceilings, no high ceilings, no ornate details, no expensive floors or tiling. No valuable furnishings.

A country home with a stable and walled garden. A working rural home where they provided a mill and bread oven for the community, lake for fishing, and kept some animals, had a coppice for wood and that’s about it. This was not a place for high society parties, balls or fancy furnishings. Not to say that a country home is bad…but it was never and never will be versailles. the previous owners owned a lot of land and thus made money from that business. There are servants quarters because people didn't have modern appliances….a house like that would have required help to run. The chapel was for the family and isn't that old.

now, its only being run into the ground.

Fanny has illusions of grandeur where there were none. Her holiday home isn‘t listed, has no historical value, it’s not a royal trust property…and there is no restoration….only maintenance, repairs, updating to modern standards (plumbing, electrics, internet, heating, bathrooms and sewage, fire prevention) and upgrades to make it suitable for her bnb business. Everything else is just decorating.

the chapel might count if you thought the paintings and stained glass windows were historically significant, but they aren‘t.
---
Fanny has been successful because she has marketed and sold a version of herself and her life that is pure fantasy, when its all a pack of lies….thats why we’re on thread 268.

i bought a chateau when i was 29 - lie
I’m restoring it to its former glory - lie
i enjoy living with my friends and volunteers - lie
i live here - lie
i cant afford to live here without your help - lie
im poor - lie
i’m an opera singer - lie
i love living here - lie
i’ve got a cold (insert any ailment here) - lie
I like your sweater - lie
I like animals - lie
i care about my fans - lie
i work hard - lie
life, love, laughter- lie

people latch on to imagined lives of influencers and fanny has found an audience of people who love the idea that they, too, can experience life of a woman living in France in a large home, surrounded by people, imagined laughter, and nice things….when they may be alone, sad or depressed, or genuinely interested in seeing a big french property get renovated and little, charming projects, diy crafts, and cooking, gardening etc. I know i watched because i love the idea of a walled garden and loved those fun videos of Fanny and Michael Peth being silly, cleaning flappy bird and making bath bombs.

Fanny makes you feel like you’re one of her friends……but friends dont pay for each other's travels, staff and upkeep.
Perfectly stated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi...I have just spent 10 glorious sunfilled days in Tenerife, it was hot. I knew I would be spending a lot of time by myself given my partners 'issues' so knowing we wouldn't be clubbing it in the evening (oh remember those days) I took my Ipad with me and caught up on all of my youtubers of an evening with a glass or 2 of wine...So I was able to catch up on the daily's but not with Tattle... You are a chatty lot... I'm only halfway through #297 & will return to it before proceeding with the current thread... I did watch last nights offering and I have never seen a hetrosexual man run up a flight of stairs the way that man cub did. The way he 'pranced' up that stair case ... I don't think I've ever seen a woman do that... His use of the word 'We' is really starting to grate too...don't you agree? Ooh yes I agree too... is another eye wincing phrase he needs to drop... I cannot wait for the day when the rug is pulled from under his firmly planted feet and sends him falling from the great height he seems to think he's reached. Anyways back to prevous thread... see you on other side..
SJ's longest relationship was with Potty. 10 years. Snorts been arround for 3 very long years. Is this the begining of the end?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bearing in mind Fanny took a suitcase all the way to SA with her ‘ paperwork’ in it I found it strange she did not even take a folder with her to the accountant.
When Fanny swept into the kitchen to love bomb Natty before she left ,the side eye Natty gave her told me she was not going to the accountant.
Accountant was code for bank manager IMO , either that or Alcoholics Anonymous .

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe that they laughed at the pugs having chased the sheep. Sheep can die by the stress of being worried by dogs, in the UK a farmer can shoot a dog worrying sheep.
Glad I was not the only one thinking that. They are despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That annoying girl coming back would do anything to be in the limelight. All the volunteers, guests at this point are fawning wannabes who long to be featured on Fanny’s tacky flog

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, she did my head in last time, too eager.
I'm surprised she is coming back as last time, when she was acting the fool, Snorty and Kat were mocking her and very obviously laughing at her, not with her. She is clearly not sensitive to others' reactions, it was like water off a duck's back, so she's coming back for more! Is she a volunteer? They don't need more people when there are no guests, except to serve Fanny and Snorty. They certainly seem to have better and more copious food when it's just the core people plus Chantal and Stephen, rather than when the poor B & B guests are there!
---
2492198[/ATTACH]
Just one of many syndromes!

• Heart
That annoying girl coming back would do anything to be in the limelight. All the volunteers, guests at this point are fawning wannabes who long to be featured on Fanny’s tacky flog
Oh the desperation for those fleeting 5 min of fame. Makes you want to hurl.
---
I know some of you think Flower Guy is hot, I do not. This is hot! Luca from Leave Everything and Wander. He doesn't need any restoration!
Now that's better. After the hinge and bracket serenade laying on the ole joanna Tepid Flower Guy is most certainy not Hot (I'm with you, didn't float my boat either)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Comments about Clown Girl returning to The Dump.
  • Another version of Kat.
  • Loves attention
  • Provides content for Fanny's vlogs
  • Many cult members find her entertaining 🤮
Comments about FRK.
  • Doesn't eat with guests because she's so socially awkward.
Comments about Phi.
  • Everything that's ever been posted here about him
  • Many cult members fine him entertaining. 🤮
Summary.
  • Anyone that provides content, no matter what they do or don't do, is welcome at The Dump. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Comments about Clown Girl returning to The Dump.
  • Another version of Kat.
  • Loves attention
Comments about FRK.
  • Doesn't eat with guests because she's so socially awkward.
Comments about Phi.
  • Everything that's ever been posted here about him
  • Many cult members fine him entertaining. 🤮
Summary.
  • Anyone that provides content, no matter what they do or don't do, is welcome at The Dump. 🤮
1696519160346.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.