The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dans Aftershave bottle reviewed. 1955 pino silvestere

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was PhiPhi really showing passion or was he simply pissing on what he believes to be his like a dog marks his territory?

You are spot on! Khillip keeps trying to assert his control and dominion over a building in which he has 0% financial interest, and his faux girlfriend, the 50% discount Shittelaine only owns half with her 2 former boyfriends. Khillip thinks decorating and studying the premises and its contents with psychopathic intensity somehow morphs into an ownership interest for himself.

It does not phi phi, ask Baghead who just paid off the mortgage for his 50% interest in Dump in 2019, with help from his parents ( and then sold 10% of the Dump to ChamberPottie for $100,000). I have a feeling the $100,000 from Pottie either helped pay back some of Baghead’s outstanding mortgage or repaid some of the monies his parents had to come up with to help Baghead pay off his mortgage.

Snorts balks at buying his “darling” a fish sandwich from McDonald’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the missing accountant must be a man. Grown ups don’t wear low cut strapless dresses to review the “accounts.”
Fanny said, "the other grownups in the meeting know what's going on so the meeting went well". I suspect Mummy, Potty and Baghead dialed in for the meeting - can't imagine any of the co-owners leaving Fanny alone to deal with the accountant to discuss money!

Snorty, you should realize that you're not in the meeting with the accountant, discussing financials, then you don't own the shiteau or have any right to try and run the joint. So STFU!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Really? Can't stand the man, but I'll defend his neck beard - it's nothing in the scheme of things. Not sure where you live, but I work with mostly men and neck beard is extremely common; for those who grow beards within 12 hours, it's almost impossible to keep their neck clean shaven anyways. Smelling clean and having lovely manners is a better cause to push for IMO.
How bout the delecotage of finely webbed angel’s hair creeping towards his lady buds?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The heating man working up a sweat on a hot day vs. stinky Snorty wearing layers and his Autumnal beanie jabbering on pretending he's an HVAC expert.

If I were Amuary I'd stick Snorty in the corner closet and build the new pipe extension around him. Snorty wouldn't be missed, but the tack room would need to be fumigated!

Potty's not going to have much of a study. Potty has asked a couple of times for a photography studio and Fanny has said there's no room. He hasn't been in it for a year, so why does Snorty still have his Shoppe of Horrors?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The heating man working up a sweat on a hot day vs. stinky Snorty wearing layers and his Autumnal beanie jabbering on pretending he's an HVAC expert.

If I were Amuary I'd stick Snorty in the corner closet and build the new pipe extension around him. Snorty wouldn't be missed, but the tack room would need to be fumigated!

Potty's not going to have much of a study. Potty has asked a couple of times for a photography studio and Fanny has said there's no room. He hasn't been in it for a year, so why does Snorty still have his Shoppe of Horrors?
At one point Fanny stated that Pottie would have a photography room in Narnia.

Reactions: 16
Well, well, well....remember Coco Galli King?
She's on her way back to LaLande as of 7 hours ago! She was already in France when she posted this.
Will help us with timelines. Stephanie will probably dedicate an entire vlog to her and her "comedy" routine.

1696457800831.png

For those who don't remember.....this is Coco.

1696458071492.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I bet Mummy/Percy/ Baghead or Marie were sitting in on the meeting with the accountants, by Zoom or phone. Fanny cannot handle meetings herself. She wasn’t flustered after the meeting because she probably just sat on her ass, and said nothing, and let Mummy/Percy/Bagheador Marie handle all the questioning.

Did Stephanie flash Cuz and Nathan when she scurried up the ladder in stillettos and a flowing skirted dress?

How can Amaury stop himself from beating Khillip senseless after having to listen to the decade younger, “spatially gifted”, former boybander Snorts spouting off “ solutions” and piling more and more “ projects” on Amaury’s to do list. He must smoke a lot of weed,
---
The 2 puffs are back to kiss the ring of the little orphan princess and get video time on cd.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tante & Oncle staying up in Snorty's study cum bedroom - what a bunch of BS.
They are staying over at the 2 puffs. That's why the four of them arrived with the dogs at the same time and why Amuay & Natti stuck around on a weeknight for a 'family' dinner.

• Heart
  • Wow
Well, well, well....remember Coco Galli King?
She's on her way back to LaLande as of 7 hours ago! She was already in France when she posted this.
Will help us with timelines. Stephanie will probably dedicate an entire vlog to her and her "comedy" routine.

View attachment 2491626

For those who don't remember.....this is Coco.

View attachment 2491631
Looks like Coco has caught the desire for souleiado from Fanny. She is toting the 179 euro blue printemps bag in the above photo. Was it a gift from Fanny or Patrons?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Here are the latest Ardmore scarves

The latest Ardmore tablecloths ( for Khillip):

Newest Ardmore collection introduced September 23, 2023

I bet this is where Fanny will donate grift grab funds while in South Africa:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
See if you spot Fanny in any of the clothing from Souleiado? Here are the available dresses.

Coats and jackets

Tops and skirts

Scarves
Personally, I don't care for the Souleiado collection. I don't understand the appeal of it at all. It's very granny, it's been knocked off for ages, it's expensive and just plain ugly! Then again, I think Louis Vuitton signature painted canvas line is ugly too. Sorry if I have offended anyone and their own taste. I'm obviously not much of a fan about prints, don't own any printed clothing or accessories. The only prints I own are on the wall!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Comments from todays cd:

hilltopgirl2665
32 seconds ago
Running out of space? Gosh. No doubt Amaury will come up with something brilliant. And Phillip? Can't imagine having a man around like him.

Someone is not paying attention:
@reginatunney574
22 minutes ago
Wouldn’t Maria and flower guy be a lovely match …☘💐💚

@oliverpavic275
3 hours ago
The French hottie (if not gay or Philip “straight”) should get together with Maria! 😍

NancyCassell
1 hour ago
Love the dailies -- thanks for the additional time required. The dried flowers were amazing. Between Philip's spatial problem solving gifts and Amaury's skills to design and make anything needed, the chateau has amazing resources.

roseypeach8363
2 hours ago
Amoury when are you going to ask your girlfriend to marry you...

Caroline No Gooder, Dump plant, is all over the comments today:
@evmcelroy
2 hours ago
I'm wondering why you need a lot of storage space in the Tack Room.

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
Michael Potts has no study right now. He just has the Tack room. They rent it out as a gite. Michael said he wanted a dark room behind the Narnia space. Maybe time for him to build it. ❤ He also has an attic storage room.

@Rosarium2007
@Rosarium2007
2 hours ago
TIL that there is boxed wine in France . . . 😮.

@GenaF
@GenaF
2 hours ago
I love Steven and Chantal, I do wish they'd stay at Lalande instead of to-ing and Fro-ing across the channel.

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago (edited)
Brexit made the laws different. They only have 90 day windows every 180 days. They are looking for a local property, as space at Lalande will be an issue during the Grand Salon rebuild. The B&B hallway will be redone as well. ❤ Their other son and grandchildren are in the UK.

@katewestcottvt
3 hours ago
Watch out, Stephanie, dont let those guys attach that extractor unit to your checkbook 😮

1 reply
@carolinegooder7091
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
They have a contract, that accountant and patrons are aware

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.