The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go :
---
On another note any of you saw this ?! https://properties.lefigaro.com/announces/chateau-deux+sevres-poitou+charentes-france/43515182/ they were on the chateau DIY. (I've never watched it) https://chateaudiy.com/donna_paul-chateau_de_sauge/ I saw this in youtube here :

And thank you @ComtesseRose for your work ♥
I almost get stressed looking at those rooms; busy wallpaper, and busy furniture material and rooms full of stuff. How does anyone living in a fully kitted out Chateau relax? I grew up with rescued antiques, persian rugs, patchwork and stuff but even my parents had plain walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
*having to listen to and shut down another one of Phyllis' suggestions for the château*
Drained.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like someone misses eating balls! :ROFLMAO: ;)

cd1045.png
cd1047.png

cd1046.png

Calling on Teabag Petherick, your services are needed at Lalande!
-------------------------

Tell me you're a pathetic middle-aged woman without telling me you're a pathetic middle-aged woman...

cd1048.png

It's flabbergasting to think that SJ is just a few months older than my mom but behaves like a delinquent teenager!
What Stephanie Jarvis calls imposter syndrome, behavioral and developmental scientists call
Peter Pan Syndrome.

cd860.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Five interesting replies from the daily CD vlog today:

1) I'm not good with early mornings (Fanny before meeting with accountant)
2) ...I get imposter syndrome so badly at some fundamental level. I'm pretending to be a grown-up... (Fanny after meeting with accountant)
3) This is a very good angle for you (Fanny to Andrew - high angle shot)
4) OH! We got crumble. (Andrew)
5) There is no wine on the table, only beer and water...(Fanny talking with Tonton)...we couldn't sit down without the wine...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fanny's place is whatever you want it to be! I've gone down the rabbit hole of definitions for chateaux more than once. Here's one definition:

"A château is a manor house or residence of the lord of the manor, or a fine country house of nobility or gentry, with or without fortifications, originally, and still most frequently, in French-speaking regions." Wikipedia

One could argue whether Fanny's place is a true chateau or not, but and I hate to say it, I would call it a chateau in polite company. In impolite company it's The Dump or A Heap in the Middle of Nowhere.
I call it a brothel. .

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe I’m just a picky jackass, but these places never really seem to be improved when they go back on the market.
The place has been on the market for quite a while and if I recall correctly the couple purchased the chateau for about 400,000Euro. A nice Scottish couple, they worked hard on the place and set up the tea room, but when it comes to decorating they have just as little taste as Fanny & Snorty.

The ugly decorating, inflated price tag and rising interest rates can't be helping to sell the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We , We , We ......... I am so sick of Squirrel saying "We" ........like the place was his!
Like he was going to help Bun Boy with the carpentry for the heating !
He is a font of knowledge as he explodes his idea's over everyone and everything........ mind you - he did not get to see the accountant with Fanny ! ;)
OMG ..... he is going to look around the castle with the heating guy to discuss other problems!!!
Its a wonder his head can fit through the door !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Imposter syndrome. Well yes you are using strangers money to buy your €800 dress , and fund your lifestyle .
Yes Fanny you are living a lie , acting, pretending .
You are living a life of fantasy and you don’t look or sound that happy.
You have an imposter of a boyfriend for sure.
Who wears a dress like this to a business meeting? Perhaps I am old fashioned.

And I certainly would not be climbing a ladder in that dress - probably in stilettos đź‘ đź‘  either.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do Tattlers think that Bilsters recent trip to Bordeaux was to purchase Eds black Tesla he had a white one in last passion project vlog and the little greene paint was lifted out of the batman doors at the Convent and on show in todays vlog ?????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We , We , We ......... I am so sick of Squirrel saying "We" ........like the place was his!
Like he was going to help Bun Boy with the carpentry for the heating !
He is a font of knowledge as he explodes his idea's over everyone and everything........ mind you - he did not get to see the accountant with Fanny ! ;)
OMG ..... he is going to look around the castle with the heating guy to discuss other problems!!!
Its a wonder his head can fit through the door !!
Getting tricky….by the looks of this he has to go in side ways.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I used to think F4F was a fairly intelligent person. She figured out the grift and used it to her advantage but lately it seems as if she’s mentally challenged. Can she not read the room she has walls falling down plaster crumbling on the outside and what does she do gets a massage!!! Finds more wallpaper to buy, wears, no, shows off all her fancy dress purchases, travels plays at decorating to hide the fact of her charity case died, RIP MM

her “ so called friends are abandoning her and her BNB guest are just you tube stalkers. It’s crazy how many views she gets and that TL has an entire thread on her. Why is she so captivating to so many?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Imposter syndrome. Well yes you are using strangers money to buy your €800 dress , and fund your lifestyle .
Yes Fanny you are living a lie , acting, pretending .
You are living a life of fantasy and you don’t look or sound that happy.
You have an imposter of a boyfriend for sure.
Who wears a dress like this to a business meeting? Perhaps I am old fashioned.

And I certainly would not be climbing a ladder in that dress - probably in stilettos đź‘ đź‘  either.
I think the missing accountant must be a man. Grown ups don’t wear low cut strapless dresses to review the “accounts.” Why is she wearing an overpriced designer dress to go over the woeful state of the accounts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, at long last a word of truth coming out of her mouth. She feels like an imposter. Yes, Fanny you are an imposter, that's the first time you have spoken the truth, even though you just said you felt like one when you go to the accountants. You are actually an imposter in every single situation. Are these the same accountants you bad-mouthed for being slow in giving you the accounts? Who would wear a dress like that to go to a business meeting? She even dresses like an imposter and everyone must think that when they see her coming.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.