The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan has 354k subscribers and The Smugs have 410k subs and Fanny with her same old tit different day has 224k this should be telling the daft bint something she is now gearing up to make us watch more shopping and fake Christmas foliage AGAIN, YAWN- FANNY YOU'RE ARE SO DULL.

Fanny definitely failed to graduate from Oxford me thinks-if she actually had a degree the NARC would have responded with a little section on her flog about it
Funny thing about her being at Oxford... she hasn't been back. It would actually make for a half way decent vlog for her "grand tour." She could drag Snorts round in a tour of the Oxford college she graduated (?) from before he was born. Show him the sights, the history, libraries, architecture, go boating, luncheon at her favourite pub, and there's plenty of antique shops in Oxford. Strange too that she's kept her male friends from university but where are all her female friends? There are no friends from her secondary school/high school ever seen either. Did she have none or was she too lazy to have kept in touch? How about her bridesmaid friends? Whatever happened to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And it will not be with her Squirrel Boyfriend !
She'll leave un petit mot on his red pillow
1696255241669.png
1696255299830.png

---
The whole vlog is sickening. Nonchalantly talking about spending up to $2000 possibly on a mirror that is not the right period. The audacity to present it like it’s normal to purchase it. I have news for the two inferior designers, you live in a run down dump of a farmhouse. Nothing was ever that fancy in the original. Fanny you are a scam artist and your boy toy is ridiculous. Trying to speak like a posh English aristocrat doesn’t make you one Phillip.
That's what is so bloody sickening.
These crazies watching all the ads and vlogs on a loop, to generate more cash for her and the manic 'don't forget to give the thumbs up guys' FFS.
Then there's the high tier patrons who hold a genuine wish and interest to see the chateau restored. She talks a good talk and could be more beleivable if she stopped skirting around the subject and stopped starting even more pointless projects. Just do what needs doing once and for all. I'm amazed these people are so patient and forgiving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny thing about her being at Oxford... she hasn't been back. It would actually make for a half way decent vlog for her "grand tour." She could drag Snorts round in a tour of the Oxford college she graduated (?) from before he was born. Show him the sights, the history, libraries, architecture, go boating, luncheon at her favourite pub, and there's plenty of antique shops in Oxford. Strange too that she's kept her male friends from university but where are all her female friends? There are no friends from her secondary school/high school ever seen either. Did she have none or was she too lazy to have kept in touch? How about her bridesmaid friends? Whatever happened to them?
I am going to say something now that may upset some people in this age of correctness and fairness to all (apologies if it offends you) but I think that most 'Oxford women' would have seen right through SJ, and no way on earth would they want to keep in touch with her after they left. She was obviously a pretentious little flirt in those days, surrounded by the likes of baghead, oily and potty who probably couldn't think further than their next kebab but used her as convenient cover, and she loved the attention. Just my opinion, but I knew girls like her and none of them were best friend material. They would not have your back in a crisis, they would drop you like a stone if it suited them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hope you are feeling better soon. Give the film a rating when you are done.
Ireland boosting over 50's ATM, I'm booked in for Wednesday. Not sure whether to take flu shot too, never had it or flu up to now.
I'm booked in for a booster and a flu shot up here in NI next week too. Not because I'm over 50, but because of my recent first asthma attack. I hope you get the flu shot @Kickintheass - just because you've never had the flu, doesn't mean you won't be exposed. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am going to say something now that may upset some people in this age of correctness and fairness to all (apologies if it offends you) but I think that most 'Oxford women' would have seen right through SJ, and no way on earth would they want to keep in touch with her after they left. She was obviously a pretentious little flirt in those days, surrounded by the likes of baghead, oily and potty who probably couldn't think further than their next kebab but used her as convenient cover, and she loved the attention. Just my opinion, but I knew girls like her and none of them were best friend material. They would not have your back in a crisis, they would drop you like a stone if it suited them.
Dingdingdingdingding! Give that girl a prize!!!🎯

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Narcs don't have real friends. My sister is one and although she calls a grammar school friends her "bestie". She never travels to see her, talks on the phone, sends letters or cards. Basically no contact. No neighbor friends, two ex husbands and occasional fleeting moment friends. Explains why Fanny has no girlfriends she would not be loyal to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking about Maria's very distasteful and, quite frankly, ugly food presentations. I'm beginning to wonder if she is deliberately churning out this crap in a passive aggressive manner just to be spiteful to Fan and Phi. I mean is she blind? I have no idea what any of it tastes like, but the visuals make me feel ill. I think quite a few, if not all, of the misfits at The Dump are passive aggressive. I know Marie is for sure. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking about Maria's very distasteful and, quite frankly, ugly food presentations. I'm beginning to wonder if she is deliberately churning out this crap in a passive aggressive manner just to be spiteful to Fan and Phi. I mean is she blind? I have no idea what any of it tastes like, but the visuals make me feel ill. I think quite a few, if not all, of the misfits at The Dump are passive aggressive. I know Marie is for sure. Thoughts?
I can't figure out what Maria is doing there. Practicing her cooking skills? Piano? What kind of future/career does she plan? Is there a plan or do they all just live day to day?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is always in competition with women. The only ‘friends’ she keeps around are less attractive than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm doing a lot of thinking this morning. Now, I'm thinking about AI comments on CD vlogs. The comments are getting more and more gushing, especially about Phi, with fewer grammatical mistakes. English is not his first language and I find it difficult to square Phi writing all these comments as it would cut into his shopping addiction. I did a very quick search about apps that write comments for YT and there are many to choose from. I believe you just need to add keywords and phrases that you want to make sure show up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's even grosser than a sea slug. I do wonder about you sometimes. 🤣 ❤
I would literally pay not to eat at Fanny's naff table. I mean tit brown and orange plates adorned with shrivelled dick is not the things French dreams are mad of. The Chateau Diaries is now a parody of itself. No wonder Snort's has no taste look at the plates his Grandparents actually chose. The whole place just looks a mess. The Smug's annoy me at times but even if they drag their renovations out and at least they are done with thought, consideration and the job is finished and to a high standard. Look at Fanny's blue bell bathroom still not done and looks like a sodding dogs dinner. The whole thing should have been ripped out, new plumbing, new tiles etc etc. Fanny is a joke, but she has Advent looming where she can stiff some more semi corpses for more funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.