The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight I had a glass of wine which cost £9. My son seemed to think this was normal😳
Yes, that seems quite normal, even on the less expensive side for a restaurant like that. In my neck of the woods, Portland, Oregon, a glass of wine at a swanky restaurant is going to run about $12-15.
---
I love this man's reaction to the entree being served.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The Marquis' wife here:

Tell me I'm wrong, but doesn't that main course look like a massive dog turd that was picked up from a sandy path and then plated? :sick: ✌

View attachment 2485550

It's nice and sunny in Long Island and the family is able to use their sukkah for the first time.
The festival of Sukkot is beautiful. It is meant to remind themselves that their ancestors once lived in temporary dwellings in the desert.
But I am blown away by how some sukkot are so lavish, like the ones found in the link.
I can't take a picture of my husband's family sukkah (because they're all in there), but he did let me share their dining room and the foyer (forgive the yellow rag on the stairs--someone was dusting the banister.
I told him that I sometimes think his parents' Hampton house could almost pass for a YouTube "chateau!" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2485519
View attachment 2485560
Looks lovely and similar in many ways to my own quaint abode. I covet that carved armoire. And that table in the hall. Oh, and the floor rugs in the vestibule and dining room. But not all the delightful antique silverware on the sideboard, because gods, that'd be a witch to polish. It's all very reminiscent of our home here in Northern Ireland, with the only real difference being that if someone had to describe my decorating style it would begin with... 'There appears to have been a struggle.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know a lot of people dislike her and even I got irritated by the poo video she did, but Abby at Chateau de Borie (Chateau Chronicles) has done more in 4 or 5 months to her chateau than Stephanie has done in the entire 2-3 years that I've watched Chateau Diaries. She had a handful of awesome volunteers, her son and daughter and some of their friends, and a couple of good friends of hers come in and paint, finish and spiff up that chateau in anticipation of Abby's first "workshop" being held this week. She totally redid the kitchen floor and the room off the kitchen (using professionals) and repainted the entire house, got her shutters done and furnished all of the bedrooms (and used crisp, white linen - clean linen - in the bedrooms). While not my style at all, the place was clean, it looks joyful and...it looks clean! She had some professionals coming in to cook and though tired, she seems really happy.

• Heart
Poor old Bun Boy......... not only is he the Handy Man for nearly everything he has to add gilding and repairing of a Mirror to his list !
What the hell is wrong with them!
Repair the bloody room --pin up the floors and walls and Then buy crap to decorate it !
Mind you , that mirror does not really fit but hey ho , when we find one that does ..... it will go into another bedroom !
Mean while , Fanny has lost her addiction for Chateau's and decorative things --- that old girl has moved onto Fashion!!! 👗👗👚👘👙🥿👗
Dresses a plenty .
What will she buy to cloth herself in winter I wonder???
Minks and sables ...... on other peoples Money !! :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I didn’t even think about that. I’m safely home now but will be more careful in future. X
Good girl! Consider yourself told off missy! I'm very happy you'll be more careful in the future. We can't afford to loose our beloved @Beachgirl, or any friend from our Tattle tribe! Besides, however much you enjoyed your evening (and I hope it was a delight) there are (sadly) deranged Fanny fans who would think nothing of scoping you out then following you home. Make sure you lock up tight! Am I trying to scare you? Yes, a little... but my heart is in the right place and because one can never ever be too careful when personal safety is the issue. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know a lot of people dislike her and even I got irritated by the poo video she did, but Abby at Chateau de Borie (Chateau Chronicles) has done more in 4 or 5 months to her chateau than Stephanie has done in the entire 2-3 years that I've watched Chateau Diaries. She had a handful of awesome volunteers, her son and daughter and some of their friends, and a couple of good friends of hers come in and paint, finish and spiff up that chateau in anticipation of Abby's first "workshop" being held this week. She totally redid the kitchen floor and the room off the kitchen (using professionals) and repainted the entire house, got her shutters done and furnished all of the bedrooms (and used crisp, white linen - clean linen - in the bedrooms). While not my style at all, the place was clean, it looks joyful and...it looks clean! She had some professionals coming in to cook and though tired, she seems really happy.
Has she finally ditched that horrid La Belle Epoque intro?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she finally ditched that horrid La Belle Epoque intro?!?
Sadly, no. However, she just uses one line of it now and cuts it off after the "uh-oh" and goes right into talking. Every time I hear it, I groan and then get pleasantly surprised that it's not the whole song, just that one line "La Belle Epoque uh-oh". Her videos are all over the place and I do sometimes skip through, but it has been a joy to see actual progress, which is all I'm there for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Fleuries, 410k subs. Want to know why Ms. Jarvis? They get real work done and decorate later. The dog turd table setting was ghastly. Snorts put out his grandfather’s CorelleWear for a Summer into Fall motif? Seems like he read the criticism of his repetitive use of crappy china on Tattle. Snorts, it may be different china this time, but it is still crappy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sadly, no. However, she just uses one line of it now and cuts it off after the "uh-oh" and goes right into talking. Every time I hear it, I groan and then get pleasantly surprised that it's not the whole song, just that one line "La Belle Epoque uh-oh". Her videos are all over the place and I do sometimes skip through, but it has been a joy to see actual progress, which is all I'm there for.
It’s the uh-oh that makes me want to scream! Between that and Billy’s crack on/fantastic, argh!!!

• Haha
The Marquis' wife here:

Tell me I'm wrong, but doesn't that main course look like a massive dog turd that was picked up from a sandy path and then plated? :sick: ✌

View attachment 2485550

It's nice and sunny in Long Island and the family is able to use their sukkah for the first time.
The festival of Sukkot is beautiful. It is meant to remind themselves that their ancestors once lived in temporary dwellings in the desert.
But I am blown away by how some sukkot are so lavish, like the ones found in the link.
I can't take a picture of my husband's family sukkah (because they're all in there), but he did let me share their dining room and the foyer (forgive the yellow rag on the stairs--someone was dusting the banister.
I told him that I sometimes think his parents' Hampton house could almost pass for a YouTube "chateau!" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2485519
View attachment 2485560
That stuffed quail, there were'nt any veg or starch... the filling can't be considered the veg... so bizarre. Beautiful house btw :)
---
I didn’t even think about that. I’m safely home now but will be more careful in future. X
By the time you posted it I'm sure you were almost out the door... So... where are the pics of your dinner ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good girl! Consider yourself told off missy! I'm very happy you'll be more careful in the future. We can't afford to loose our beloved @Beachgirl, or any friend from our Tattle tribe! Besides, however much you enjoyed your evening (and I hope it was a delight) there are (sadly) deranged Fanny fans who would think nothing of scoping you out then following you home. Make sure you lock up tight! Am I trying to scare you? Yes, a little... but my heart is in the right place and because one can never ever be too careful when personal safety is the issue. ❤
Although tonight it looked as if I was with my very own personal bodyguard. My son is in full weight training mode for a competition and his polo tops are all looking tight around his arm muscles, the tattoos make him look mean as well. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

More bloody shopping they're beyond pathetic how much crap has she bought for the room that never was and never will be the Grand Salon
---
On a more positive note enjoyed the Smug's offering

I don't know why, but between the singing of "Happy Birthday" to Kirsty (and Snorts exclaiming, "Oh tit!" at the 10:56 mark at having forgotten the lighter) and Maria's "poo" dinner offering, I want to rename this vlog, "Happy Turd Day" (sung, of course in Fanny's terrible falsetto.)

I enjoyed the Fleuries' vlog as well. They are really getting on with the remodel, and both Anna and Philippe are working hard- even if one doesn't agree with their style, everything they have done is far better than Fanny's half-ass "throw some wallpaper on it and a mirror" way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy birthday Kirsty... your unicorn birthday cake loked like it was for a 5 year old. Why do you put up with their immature nonsense?

So Snorty thinks he got the mirror for €300? And Fanny budgeted for €3000? It will cost that much and more regardless.

There will be the auctioneers fees, the storage fees because it will be either on the other side of France or in another country altogether. Then there's the van hire of course, fuel costs, the nights spent in expensive hotels along the way and yes, we all know it will be a three day trip to pick the mirror up. Add to that there will be meals for two, wines for two and the same goes for the trip back. It's pretty much guaranteed that somewhere along the way, Snorts will find yet another antique store and purchase yet another dinner service and Fanny will shop for clothes. It's also a given that the mirror is not the only purchase that Snorty made during the auction. So, €3000? No, more like €5500 and they'll have to rush back for the guest dinner. Rinse and repeat, because they are boringly predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor old Bun Boy......... not only is he the Handy Man for nearly everything he has to add gilding and repairing of a Mirror to his list !
What the hell is wrong with them!
Repair the bloody room --pin up the floors and walls and Then buy crap to decorate it !
Mind you , that mirror does not really fit but hey ho , when we find one that does ..... it will go into another bedroom !
Mean while , Fanny has lost her addiction for Chateau's and decorative things --- that old girl has moved onto Fashion!!! 👗👗👚👘👙🥿👗
Dresses a plenty .
What will she buy to cloth herself in winter I wonder???
Minks and sables ...... on other peoples Money !! :devilish:
I was thinking that too! She's handed over the home making to him! And he's filling the place with grandma tat! When he's gonzo his granny stamp is all over the place.. ugh.. :sick: 🐷:poop: and Amaury is the handyman/maintainance witch now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did he pull that shirt from under the bed?
Philip secret messaged me that he found that shirt in the “communal hamper”. We don’t get to see it much on CD, it’s actually just the old cess pit Selmar found under the downstairs loo.
💩🤷‍♀️💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Happy birthday Kirsty... your unicorn birthday cake loked like it was for a 5 year old. Why do you put up with their immature nonsense?

So Snorty thinks he got the mirror for €300? And Fanny budgeted for €3000? It will cost that much and more regardless.

There will be the auctioneers fees, the storage fees because it will be either on the other side of France or in another country altogether. Then there's the van hire of course, fuel costs, the nights spent in expensive hotels along the way and yes, we all know it will be a three day trip to pick the mirror up. Add to that there will be meals for two, wines for two and the same goes for the trip back. It's pretty much guaranteed that somewhere along the way, Snorts will find yet another antique store and purchase yet another dinner service and Fanny will shop for clothes. It's also a given that the mirror is not the only purchase that Snorty made during the auction. So, €3000? No, more like €4500 and they'll have to rush back for the guest dinner. Rinse and repeat, because they are boringly predictable.
That cake was not only for a 5-year old, but it was TINY! I was more curious as to what Kirsty's wish was for- a better place to work?

Cheese-us help us, I had to do a rewind as whilst Fanny awoke and only had time to do her "turn round the courtyard" in her bathrobe with her cuppa, she looks like she awoke in her makeup from the previous day (so gross!). They eyebrows and her lashes were the giveaway, as later on, it looks like she finally washed her face to spend the day online shopping "editing".

I would absolutely LOVE Jeffree Stars (love him or hate him, he knows make-up) to visit the dump (oh bay, but please don't stay there!) and give Fanny a makeover. Her look is more dated than Snorts' mother's trousers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.