The Chateau Diaries #267 Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist, and The Chateau Diaries is a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Bun Boy......... not only is he the Handy Man for nearly everything he has to add gilding and repairing of a Mirror to his list !
What the hell is wrong with them!
Repair the bloody room --pin up the floors and walls and Then buy crap to decorate it !
Mind you , that mirror does not really fit but hey ho , when we find one that does ..... it will go into another bedroom !
Mean while , Fanny has lost her addiction for Chateau's and decorative things --- that old girl has moved onto Fashion!!! 👗👗👚👘👙🥿👗
Dresses a plenty .
What will she buy to cloth herself in winter I wonder???
Minks and sables ...... on other peoples Money !! :devilish:
She must now have shares in Lena Hoschek and it's not what will she buy, it's what has she bought. She's doling out her 'old dresses' left right and centre. MariE had on her old blue toile one last night (it was a bit tight on her).

Snorts does sod all, there's a ickle craft project for him, he can repair the plaster moldings on that mirror that more than likely not going to fit in the room. He can sit in there with his plasticine and paint box and while away the hours, fanny can join him and play with the sewing machine.

How have none of these crazies not cottoned on to the new clothing. I supposed as she works so hard they feel she's earned it.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---
.........and as for that horror of a stuffed quail on a plate, until MariA said what it was I thought it was a baked sweet potato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Snorts does sod all, there's a ickle craft project for him, he can repair the plaster moldings on that mirror that more than likely not going to fit in the room. He can sit in there with his plasticine and paint box and while away the hours, fanny can join him and play with the sewing machine.
JackSpratt I thought I heard Snorts say that dear old Bun Boy could do that molding on the mirror!
I mean, what the hell does that idiot do all day besides looking at crap to buy online with other peoples money?
Does he Ever get bored doing nothing ???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am not trying to rehash older issues around Ms. Moloi but YouTube showed a suggested video related to Stephanie and Ms. Moloi this morning. I am just making this post to catalogue these comments, info, and video from YouTube here in the Tattle forum so it will be available if necessary one day.
Do any of you know anything about this youtuber?
It is from a youtuber who assumed the name of Austrian emperor Franz Joseph Karl.
In the comments of the video below:

@ghoo283
6 months ago
I live in South Africa. Unless you show cause of death do not blame Stephanie. You should not stir, unless you have proof! She died, how did she die? Car accident, natural causes, ill health?
·
@FranzJosefKarl
@FranzJosefKarl
6 months ago
Car accident because she was forced to walk 4hrs both way because Stephanie didn't want to pay for her transportation.

English is not the first language of the Franz Joseph Karl youtuber. Is this person credible and knows some of the Dump crew or anyone else with inside info about her death or just bullshitting? There is nothing reported in the Johannesburg newspapers about this as far I can research but that is not unusual. To request a death certificate, you would need to be next of kin and have supporting identification. Villiotti has deleted info about her on YouTube videos and there is no longer any reference to her on their various websites. Her death was never mentioned on any of the Villiotti school websites, youtube, Facebook, etc. The areas she lived in and had to walk thru to get to school were unsafe. I do not think they could afford to have an obituary printed. There are 8 or 9 newspapers servicing the Johannesburg area.

I have attached her original plea for funding in January, 2023 shortly before her death. In it, she talks about having to walk 4 hours to and from Villiotti because she had no transportation. Was this youtuber saying she was struck and killed by a car while walking to or from school?

Maybe she died of tuberculosis? I wondered from who Percy caught it anyway.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
OMG, so that outfit at the end was a pantsuit? If it was she's going for the Andy Pandy look then because that's what it reminds me of.
1696227956397.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has Ombeline quit or told SJ not to film her. Now I've mentioned her here what's the bet she will feature in the dailies. Along with Aloisis et company and the chickens (SJ has failed to waddle to the end of the garden) oh and the Jardin anglaise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
wow just watched last nights flog. They're all so dysfunctional. Fanny making out she is tied to her desk is so nauseating- all I can say is her filming and editing skills are not improving. She is begging for viewers to say "don't miss your walk, its your health, you're working to hard ya de yah bollocks again. Natti and Amaury need to get out of there.

The best boyfriend ever and am I the easiest girlfriend ever for the love of God woman you are 50 years old.Double denim pube today had a Ronald McDonald wig on the top section of his cuboid head a real red glow. This is a real rant but Fanny acts so Smug and entitled with what she is willing to spend etc it is all money gained through misrepresentation in my book she is just a shrill old swindler. She is still earning a lot of money but we are waning on here, which means others will be finding the rinse and repeat tiresome. The Smug's and Dan's figures show that if work gets done subscriber numbers go up -but Fanny simply can't and won't work so she just steadily rots.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
minutes ago
master wood craftsman on plumbing. c'mon. get Dan back here. heh
@carolinegooder7091
21 minutes ago
ago
Dan was a gardener, not a plumber. They need a live-in handyman again. ❤
Oh dear oh dear Carolwhine...
Slipping up! Haven't you been paying attention? Jeeze, that's not like you!
They do have a handyman - the secret one who allegedly doesn't want to appear on camera.
Best you add this snippet to your lieLande notes/spreadsheet/wall chart/PowerPoint presentation/I ❤ laLande Diary/dossier/documentation ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dan has 354k subscribers and The Smugs have 410k subs and Fanny with her same old tit different day has 224k this should be telling the daft bint something she is now gearing up to make us watch more shopping and fake Christmas foliage AGAIN, YAWN- FANNY YOU'RE ARE SO DULL.

Fanny definitely failed to graduate from Oxford me thinks-if she actually had a degree the NARC would have responded with a little section on her flog about it

Reactions: 23
I hate when news coverage this side of the pond tells the initial story but doesn't follow through. The weekend news of the apparent kidnapping of Charlotte Sena at NY campground. Praying for her and her family. Please share any news.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We got a good look under the bathroom basin when Amaury was doing repairs.
She spends all that money on wallpaper and guests have to put their toiletry bag inside that skanky cupboard.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
JackSpratt I thought I heard Snorts say that dear old Bun Boy could do that molding on the mirror!
I mean, what the hell does that idiot do all day besides looking at crap to buy online with other peoples money?
Does he Ever get bored doing nothing ???
He did, those words trip out of his and Fanny's gobs so easily. Then again Bun Boy could say 'duck of do it yourself, you lazy hole' but he doesn't. He's on the payroll.

I just can stand watching that idiot child's supercilious face. He's like the plague infecting every nook and cranny of that place. I'm convinced she doesn't care about that place anymore at all (I think she did at the beginning but money and 'fame' has gone to her head, as it has him) and she'll just up and disappear once there's enough in the bank account.

The numbers are dropping but it's still over 30K, it's not dropping fast enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate when news coverage this side of the pond tells the initial story but doesn't follow through. The weekend news of the apparent kidnapping of Charlotte Sena at NY campground. Praying for her and her family. Please share any news.
You might like to check this out:

Whenever a person goes missing, anywhere in the world, Websleuths create a thread and you will find all the up to date info and news items about the search in the one place. There is also a lot of speculation of course which can be upsetting, but they do have a lot of good information too. You do not have to be a member to read the threads, but you do need to join if you want to comment. I hope there is good news soon for Charlotte and her family and friends. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's like the plague infecting every nook and cranny of that place. I'm convinced she doesn't care about that place anymore at all (I think she did at the beginning but money and 'fame' has gone to her head, as it has him) and she'll just up and disappear once there's enough in the bank account.
Oh I do agree ....... she hates the place now and would love to sell it so she can jet around the world staying in nice hotels but that Falling Down Castle brings in the money for her to do it.
Sure she has a flat in London etc but the way this old Princess likes to go in style - needs mucho $$ and it needs to not stop!!
I do think the reason she keeps that fool around is he sticks up for her when people have a go at her ..... like her Mother 🦇.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know why, but between the singing of "Happy Birthday" to Kirsty (and Snorts exclaiming, "Oh tit!" at the 10:56 mark at having forgotten the lighter) and Maria's "poo" dinner offering, I want to rename this vlog, "Happy Turd Day" (sung, of course in Fanny's terrible falsetto.)

I enjoyed the Fleuries' vlog as well. They are really getting on with the remodel, and both Anna and Philippe are working hard- even if one doesn't agree with their style, everything they have done is far better than Fanny's half-ass "throw some wallpaper on it and a mirror" way.
The whole vlog is sickening. Nonchalantly talking about spending up to $2000 possibly on a mirror that is not the right period. The audacity to present it like it’s normal to purchase it. I have news for the two inferior designers, you live in a run down dump of a farmhouse. Nothing was ever that fancy in the original. Fanny you are a scam artist and your boy toy is ridiculous. Trying to speak like a posh English aristocrat doesn’t make you one Phillip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I do agree ....... she hates the place now and would love to sell it so she can jet around the world staying in nice hotels but that Falling Down Castle brings in the money for her to do it.
Sure she has a flat in London etc but the way this old Princess likes to go in style - needs mucho $$ and it needs to not stop!!
I do think the reason she keeps that fool around is he sticks up for her when people have a go at her ..... like her Mother 🦇.
Absolutely!

She tells us she sets a budget for expenditures, has she set a target for her coffers for when she does the cut and run.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
We got a good look under the bathroom basin when Amaury was doing repairs.
She spends all that money on wallpaper and guests have to put their toiletry bag inside that skanky cupboard.
Philip has covered every single surface in that bathroom with knick knacks- there is no place to put personal toiletries. What an uncomfortable accommodation.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
WARNING TO ALL INMATES AT LIELANDE !!!
"Stop all the clocks"
Before filming make sure to have a time check. All clocks to be covered - watches OFF, Dress for the time of day/evening they've decided on, draw curtains to avoid sunsets at midday BECAUSE certain hawk-eyed Tattlers. (especially beware of Lochness Monsters), will out you in spite of Caroline Gooder's desperate efforts to justify "watch has stopped,...still on SA time..., gets dark early in the middle of France".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.