Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
No mention of Michael flogging his pics, or Andie flogging hers.... and wasn't that shop for when the gullible came? What's the point? I wonder if Chateau Love had a car boot sale outside LaLande's gates...
She mentioned Andie......and Andie was even shown in the vlog as well as mentioned by Stephanie a couple of times.
Though I'm not really sure why.....

Andie is mentioned here between Nick & Nati

1691870097722.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
The Mid-Atlantic - Maryland.
I think colored chinos are more acceptable and popular on the east coast than the west coast. I don't see them here in Oregon nor did I see men wearing them while I lived in California. They can be very sporty! 😊

• Haha

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Omg trust hum to get a large breed pair that need longer walks and I wonder why he did at all consider this if there is stock around how that's going to end.

• Sad

billybudd

VIP Member
Braudel is amazing as he connected time (history) and place (geography) with great social theory. He is totally worth reading. “The Mediterranean in the Time of Phillippe II” is my favorite and will catch you. You will enjoy his last work about France, “The Identity of France”, it is a love letter to his country.

Yes, the Pope divided the world between the Catholic kings of Portugal in Spain and it was made official via Tordesilhas Treaty of 1494. You can have a quick view of its content on this Wikipedia article… no time to search for better source right now…
Found Identity of the French in pdf. This is part of my fascination with Lalande, and why Fanny doesn't engage.
Also, Mediterranean Philip II.
Also, Civilization and Capitalism.
Thanks so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

billybudd

VIP Member
And then there's the Princess Old Babe, of which the late Princess Lilian, Duchess of Halland, was the queen. Armored hair and dresses. Real jewels. Celebrate the millennium in Issey Misake.
Miyake, 1000 pardons. But is it Issey Miyake?

• Haha
  • Heart

Kalessi

Chatty Member
Dear heart, you are Seen.
---
What if there was in fact a biopsy in Cambridge, which revealed laryngeal TB? And Stephanie is lying about it? The whole no biopsy, delay in cancer treatment is total bullshit.
Ima let this go now and enjoy myself parsing the intricacies of the D.C. Code on the kinds of speech for which a defendant on release earns a gag order. Which a higher court will uphold.
Thanks for the link. That will be interesting reading.

• Heart

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
[
What a cow ........ I do hope those wasps got her too .
]
Don't worry she has to live with that husband and he seems the type and always stay the size he likes that's why she has really bad looking hair extentions the stress.

Screenshot_20230814_055319_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

• Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
It sounds idyllic.....I get my Escape to the country every day... fave presenter is Alistair and Jonnie, Jules is definitely our barbour jacket and the olive green waxed jacket with brown corduroy collar... Can't stand Jeremy Clarkson... one smug B....
I'm no fan of Meghan Markle but what he wrote and published about her was really, really, really bad.

• Heart

Fleur du mal

We should do a wiki category with all of her designer dresses and accessories that can be identified, with the prices attached,

From January, 2023: Fannys dress was custom made in Vienna in the golden fabric. The dress that she wore is not made in that fabric. The atelier in Vienna makes custom dresses, to include evening dresses and other dresses. She bragged that phi phi bought the dress for her while they were vacationing in Vienna. I think that the dress was made in a specially chosen fabric by and for Fanny and was close to $1,000 easily Looks like Fannys gifted dress from Phi phi cost him a set of china, with prices starting at over 600 dollars/ euros for a frock.

DRESSES - LENA HOSCHEK TRADITION - SHOP - Lena Hoschek
Vintage-inspirierte, feminine Mode für selbstbewusste Frauen, die ihre Weiblichkeit unterstreichen wollen. ❤ Online wunderschöne Kleider, Röcke, Blusen & Tops kaufen, die trendunabhängig nachhaltig in Europa produziert werden.
www.lenahoschek.com www.lenahoschek.com

She has purchased multiple dresses from Anthropologie, and Dolce and Gabana . What other designer dresses or designer accessories can you remember Stephanie wearing or toting about? Hasn’t she purchased multiple expensive suitcases?
I need the cockerel shirt!!! :love:

• Haha