Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chillijam

Marie, you could make a fortune with cleaning videos. There is an audience out there for content like that and the chateau needs it, too.
How can she possibly find time for that? She's soooooo bizzeeee all the time, and works so so so hard already. She's a workaholic don't you know, just like SJ and Nutti 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Totally impressed by your editing skills.

Unfortunately, needed my rescue inhaler think I laughed a bit to much after the last. I was prepared though.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Oscar worthy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 eh no
These are off an app - reface
Nothing to do with me

But I suspect if mini apron could get her talons on Tattle

This would be her
Night tattlers don’t forget we DONT rattle ......
✈🍸✈
Health warning ⛔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
1617152340485.png

A professional tip for SJ for her boudoir/bedroom if she's going with de Gourney chinoiserie wallpaper: Study the Swedish Kina Slott (The Chinese Pavillion) for it's rococo floors, boiserie, doors and how the wallpaper is hung/framed.

• Heart
  • Wow

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Very interesting reading : Crozon-sur-Vauvre Facebook (14th of March).

A 16 year-old young girl suffering of esophageal atresia and living in Aigurande (next town) is organizing a fundraising for the Research and the National Association for esophageal atresia. The Mairie of Crozon-sur-Vauvre is helping her.

I wonder if Lalande and their "charity vlogs" (!) give her some of the huge amount of money they make every month ?

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
That would explain the decrease/absence of him from vids.

Looks like it's located in Dordogne. In the vid he was already seeing spots that would be good for dancing :LOL:
More of the same shenanigans, I’m afraid. The owner of that chittoo is getting her own show on Dutch televisio, so I guess Selmar is just as big an opportunist, sniffing out his chances there. The language will be easier for him and I’m sure he will bring his “fans” with him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What's going to happen at Lalande over this Easter weekend is appalling.

Worse : nobody can stop it - and they know it and laugh !

Even worse : they will tell their super fans that nothing happened, that they were only a handful of them, their household. And they will make sure that the vlogs show only "their" truth, "their" reality.

How much they must laugh at the moment.

Deeply disgusting.

PS : I have never thought that Selmar was any different.
What I find horrible to think of is that, in their eager to hide the thruth, they are forgetting the risk is real and not just contained to their bubble, but for the whole area, and along the routes travelled.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
The 46 "exclusive reports" are nothing more than the same vlogs that are on YouTube, a few pictures of his dogs, and a picture of a pile of patron Christmas cards (but the one for us didn't seem to have made it over the Atlantic or perhaps it did, it could be somewhere in Toronto, who knows?).
Now my fiancee is wondering if she could get a refund. Imagine if everyone demanded a refund! MPK will have to sell his brother's cottage and cherry-picker, his AGA, and then some. He might end up selling nudes on Twitter.

Now back to Lalande.
Here's a happy thought: What would happen to SJ and Lalande when/if patrons start demanding to be refunded?
I think we are already witnessing the demise of DIO (and probably the rest of the BasMinger spin offs.). I can't see how he will come back from this. Sj will struggle on for a while but I wonder if she is already plotting her next move as I am sure that she is astute enough to see the end of CD in the current format.
We can probably think about opening a book to predict the inevitable end of Trotter's vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Not to derail:
Imagine.....
Wiik - Grady Nuptials!

I think they look good together.
He will solve all her work/dream/manifestation issues.
She can have a flower studio/shop in Framlingham, an apartment at Lalande, and lots of taxi cabs to deliver flowers!
She won't need a Patreon account anymore.

201216112209-11-stephanie-jarvis-chateau-lockdown-restricted (1).jpg

Here it is @Linus!
This will be Marie's life for the foreseeable future!
mum.png
mum2.png
mum1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
So...Michael Morrison who I believe lives in the USA is going to take a little detour to NZ to pick up Jumpsuit Jill and then carry on to France. Right. Hope this treasure is worth waiting for.😂

• Haha

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
SJ needs more than a pair of glasses to make her appear intelligent, her IQ is as non existent as her prescription!
I am disgusted she’s invited people to her ShitShow and flabbergasted that they are actually arriving. She can edit out as much as she wants, we know she’s having her annual fetish weekend.
Canadian guy is tripping over himself to brag about where he is, Dana wants to put it out there she’s on the guest list too. FOMO!
Natti needs time off because of Repetitive Strain Injury to her ‘delete comment’ finger.
SJ ... you ok hun? It’s just your lies, track covering and stupidly must be terribly confusing for you by now?! Sweetie you need to grow up and fast 💛 Not everyone falls for the little blond airhead act 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Linus

VIP Member
They all feel too privileged to have a conscience. And using all christian dates for their display of excesses, when there’s nothing christ-like about them in the least.

And suddenly all these apartments that need urgent building... That is why Miss Idiocy needs time away from the noise and dust... Nutty can’t work in a chateau, she desperately needs to have a view of the courtyard. Ever heard of a door bell?

We should be asking project questions in the patron videos, since patreons are too dumb failing to do so. That should get their attention.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Cultural sensitivity? She engages ex-pat tradesmen, imports British food and hardly steps foot outside the Shitoo unless she's on holiday or off on a freebie jaunt with her lapdog.

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 11.34.31.png

I'd be more concerned that he's picked up a dose of something else on his travels!
Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 11.55.51.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
am supported by a seriously great company and only take meetings in person - in the open !!!
Otherwise zoom 🏎 is it for me .

Best friend got it - savage for 2 weeks - very slow recovery . That’s all we know who’s a close contact whom actually got it .
I lost my father-in-law to covid in early February. He was admitted after dealing with symptoms for a week, then suffered a stroke about 3 hours after arriving at the hospital. My daughter, baby sister-in-law (his daughter, but my daughter's age) and I said goodbye over Zoom from the kitchen table. I have some very mixed feelings about Zoom these days. Really grateful we were able to say goodbye.

• Sad
  • Heart

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I would imagine that the usual suspects at Lala land are pretending that it's Easter already and filming meals and activities without the illegal guests.

• Haha
  • Heart