Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 502605

yep ...tides turning ...SIR TROTTER down Patrons 721 - 702 can only imagine what the roll over will be.
night
My fiancee was one of those "decreases" in Teabag Trotter's patron! Finally!
This lazy dude who thinks mediocrity is a virtue and can't even produce a 10-minute vlog per week does not deserve any financial support.
No vlog since PILF hit him with a sledgehammer (February 25), one live Q&A session that revealed more things about his laziness.

Michael Petherick, if you're reading this, you gotta step up your game, man. Mediocrity isn't a virtue.

mpk.png
mpk2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Espe

VIP Member
This is a 45 year old woman, a supposedly educated, privileged Oxford graduate, supported financially by hundreds of people around the world who think they are helping her to restore a "historic" building. She lives a decadent life in her crumbling "fairytale" castle, acting at times like a 5 year old, and at others, like an elderly crone, both of whom need an army of originally innocent carers who eventually become contaminated monstrosities themselves. At every possible opportunity, this child-crone has to stage an extravaganza. She collects all her cult followers together, this time to dress up in Disney-like costumes copied from a second-rate Netflix series, to don bunny ears and frolic through the woods looking for chocolate eggs in plastic containers. This is how she gets her kicks. In order to do this, she gathers followers from all over the continent in the middle of a global pandemic, against all governmental, scientific and medical professionals' advice. By doing this, she risks spreading a deadly disease both within and without her establishment. This "educated" woman shows absolutely no understanding at all of what is going on in the outside world; no empathy for others in or outside her circle; no apparent awareness of how many have lost their lives or their family members to this virus. She is a despicable, silly woman who exists purely for her own pleasure and gratification and all her patrons and "friends" are just as culpable for supporting her. Today's rant over. I am infuriated!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Rory

VIP Member
To be fair to Andi she was wearing a mask, on her wrist at the start of video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Violetty

Well seeing as things are getting so bad and they are beginning to tighten up then if local police knew they might indeed act on it. I dont know about the French police but it could be that they are as overworked and understaffed as English police are and they too might be damned if they do and damned if they dont react to people who break rules.
I wonder if SJ is starting to regret having all those trees cut down along the edge of the road - so that everyone can admire her beautiful shatoo. It's going to make it much harder for her to have loads of people there prancing around at the back without being seen.

I don't care what the rules or regulations of different governments are - she is a global figure now, relying on the kindness of strangers to fund her absurd (IMO) lifestyle. She could at least show some solidarity with those who continue to suffer and who, regardless of rules, deem it sensible to cut their movements down to the bare minimum, out of respect and consideration for themselves and others. I don't care how many tests she or her visitors have had, I don't care if they have had vaccinations or not, there is still a pandemic going on in the world - wake up SJ: stop encouraging people to travel, stay at home, and set a good example to your 'followers'.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Gibson

VIP Member
I don't think Val is amused. ;)
View attachment 506401
Unless you're a superfan-
you're not allowed a sense of humour.
You can catfish.
You can make sexual innuendos to camel toe.
You can liken Steph to Snow white/Cinderella. Why not throw in the Elizabeth the 1st whilst they're at it!
You can try and match make between Trotter and Steph and or Camel toe and Steph. Obviously you are allowed to be deluded in that one.
Another trait, is to ignore anything Covid related.Travel, social distancing in the Shitoo,parties, mixing with guests who are obviously protected by wearing a face mask on their wrist.
You are a member of the fraternity...forever!
To be a superfan allows you to appreciate art. Yes, it truly does...once seen you will want to buy. A piece of tripe is yours for the princely sum of 5€. You can not only download it, but if you run out of toilet paper it is a wonderful substitute. You will truly hobnob with your betters as you prefer paper to bidet.
To be a superfan and part of the family allows you to also call Isabelle Mummy. How wonderfully maternal she has shown herself to be. She will nurture you as if she was Madonna (the fallen one with the big boobies) painted so eloquently in Daddy's painting.
To be a superfan is also to jump on anyone who dares to mention any of the above in a negative light. This becomes more obvious if you're in a Brenda Gibbons group.
To be a patreon is a whole new level of delusion.
To be a Tattler means you can ignore all of that . :)

Thanks for all the info. on MM. I think someone asked this before: What is the collective noun for a trio of bullsh*tters?
A tri sphincter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jeeves

VIP Member
Annelise posted a picture thanking Roadkill for her flowers (I think it's her 30th birthday.)
Given how much FRK chunters on about conditioning the flowers, they don't look very fresh to me. The cerise roses are overblown, the cream roses clearly past their best and the red alstroemeria actually look damaged.
Is this what she does - passes her flowers on as gifts once they start to fade? Anyone remember the limp yellow tulips (reduced in Aldi) that she took to Anna Fleurie?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Violetty

Updated to include Oliver Strong & family currently in Barcelona. We know that one box of chicks is not covering your tracks!!

Covid Easter Egg Hunt Party 30/03/21

Confirmed ..
Canada – 2
Holland – 4
France – 10-12
Total = 16-18

Unconfirmed ..

France – 12
Belgium – 4
Holland – 3-4
Spain – 5
Germany – 1
UK - 3
Total = 28-29

Eggs to agents ..
@Marquis de Potpourri
@Joy no toile
@Petit Sange
@Linus
@Violetty
@Jeeves

View attachment 505851
I so love your Easter Party Bunny Eggs :love:, but I am sorry to tell you that there will not be an Easter Party this year. I know this because her greatness announced it on the premier live chat last night, and she would not tell a lie to her faithful followers:

easter`.JPG

I am so disappointed: no ACTUAL party..........but maybe just a small gathering of a few old friends who just happen to call in (it would be bad manners to turn them away), plus some that just happen to be needed for business purposes over Easter (like an artist, an electrician, an architect) , plus maybe a dressmaker, a hairdresser, a gardener, a cook, a cleaner, and perhaps a covid test nurse just in case.

But not an ACTUAL party, that would be just wrong, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
He’s actually a talented performer, although like the usual MO once it was found out he was more talented he was cast aside . I mean the fellow arrived after losing everything to muggers . I know how that is ,my handbag left me on the metro without my knowledge . Did she help him ? No , instead he worked like a dog and sat and watched the gift grab as per instructions, which is obvious the more you watch with excuses being needed not to attend. Was he given toiletries or even treats ?
they did luckily take him to Emmaus where he could get second hand stuff.
im happy he’s found his niche and finally work . Brazil is a poor country as is and I found Tomaz treatment cruel . Talk about Cinderella
Whatever you think of him, I was very shocked by the way Tomas was treated in 2 separate vlogs.

The first one was when he received his parcel full of clothes from his mother. The way Stephanie, Oliver S. and Michael Pott mocked him and his mother to have sewn his name on his clothes - taking them from his parcel before he could take them and making a joke of it. AND filming it !

The second one was when Tomas presented them the new "spa" room he had decluttered and decorated. I still see Oliver's nasty half smile on his face and his "funny" remarks.

Very cruel. It's when I started wondering about the lot of them (the story of the lost lake already triggered my radar...).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Totally adore you @MojoDublin. But please post a choking hazard on some of these fantastic videos.

Nearly died, but kept laughing anyway.

Brilliant
✈🍸✈ hold tight ✈🍸✈

Petherick just announced his coming arrival at LALANDE

Been in Madrid got full trousseau
🔥 bridgerton is ON🔥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

chillijam

Surely someone will drop her in it?
View attachment 504116
Right, so it's the 'spoilsports' insisting on lockdown or responsible behaviour who are ruining the fun for these sensible people?

Are these dingbats sharing even one puny brain cell between them? I cannot stomach the stupidity, selfishness, recklessness, blatant disregard for others, f*** 'em, I'm so angry 🤬. What was mildly amusing has just become disgusting behaviour to anyone, especially those impacted by this horrible virus.
Shame on them all.

• Heart
  • Angry

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Angel - YouTube
Are you feeling stuck during the pandemic? Are you tired of watching orphaned children in third world countries?
You do not know what to do with your hard earned cash?
Then do we have the answers for you.
Become Marie Wiik's Patreon! By joining Marie Wiik's Patreon you will be sponsoring a 30-somthing year old woman with learning disabilities.
Marie's dream is to NOT open a business, NOT work, NOT do tutorials, but to create "content". For just 5$ a month you can help Marie's dream come true.
"All I want to do is to play with flowers all day." - Well isn't that great.
Marie Wiik.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
On top of the totally irresponsible actions of this shittelaine when it comes to covid rules and regulations, I think the misinformation she’s spreading with her vlogs is damn right criminal. No, Madame Ignorance, curfews aren’t easing in France (28:52) and it’s not “just a few badly affected areas that went back in total lockdown” (28:56). All of France is subject to ongoing discussions on far-reaching measures to control the pandemic, ALL of France. The ONLY reason the start of daily curfews is delayed with an hour is the change to Daylight Saving Time. You are always raving about how much time it takes to research your vlogs? And yet, just checking the news is beyond your capabilities? You are lying through your teeth by saying that the "in the majority of France things are easing up" (29:00). Do you really believe we won’t notice your fancy little Easter party being yet another violation of the rules, because, oh well, things are easing up… You might convince yourself the locals like the cake you’re offering them, but wait till you’ve brought back the virus to them. It will be a whole different ball and you won’t be dancing.

• Heart
  • Haha
I am just now looking at Selmars new vlog...he talks about helping a chateau-owner.. Dutch when i hear her speak..for a few weeks or even months..i hope so he leaves Lalaland behind...for ever...Its so much better for him..It is such a nice man..he deserves better..

• Heart
  • Wow

pettyicequeen

I am so tired of the covid deniers, but not surprised that so many of her fans are in that camp, not surprised at all.

To me, it isn't even about the question of whether or not they will be at risk to contract covid, it is about solidarity and common decency! I don't have ANY human contact these days and can be pretty sure to not have covid, but guess what, I'm still not throwing a big party with other self-isolated and 100% covid people because I am painfully aware that there are people who cannot go to their loved ones' funerals, cannot see their ageing parents (me being one of them), cannot visit sick or dying relatives in hospices or old people's homes, cannot hug their beloved friends. I have friends who live overseas and because of their country's travel restrictions they haven't seen their families in over a year, and will probably not see them for another year, because the borders are closed to any outside travellers.

Just knowing this makes me unable to even want to have a party or larger gathering, it is simply the grossest and most selfish thing imaginable to me. It is tasteless, utterly tasteless. These people have no conscience, and they get cheered on for it as if they are heroes by the delusional fans. I am so MAD!

• Heart