Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Anyone with any sort of decency would not have travelled out of Canada, they knew how bad it was. So damn selfish and so damn stupid of anyone allowing them to visit. But it’s lalaland, they have their own superior rules and damn everyone else 😡
There's no way they kept to themselves when they landed. Steve said they were in the same shops as Stefanie in Dordogne!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

The Gardener

Chatty Member
@Rory 's post - I think should be included in the glossary

"I'm bit bored thought I'd help SJ out and maintain an index of current projects stated as planned, or commenced. I may have forgotten a few."

The list grows as the patreon throws 💰💰💰 🍾
or
The list flowers as the patreon showers 💰💰💰🍾

1. Shutter dogs purchase and installation (will the number be changed by additional, changed windows?)
2. Chicken house/coop run in the vegetable garden.
3. Panelling in library. Shelving for books. Plan for inserted wall bar.
4. Downstairs toilet reno
5. China Pantry reno - floor pavers moved for no.4, no current work
6. Refurbish SJ apart. Inc bedroom - floors, walls, ceilings and doors to be replaced. Wall removed.
7. Insulate all attic floors
8. Insulate stables ceiling/plaster - anything else happening to it?
9. Gerry's apartment built from scratch
10. Water supply to vegetable garden, automatic sprinkler system, fix water supply to fountain (it's still leaking from the original installation)
11. Cabinetry in kitchen and washing up area including encasing new fridge
12. Damp in hallway - to be fixed
13. Double glazed windows as each updated
14. Render entire building - remove concrete and apply limestone render
15. External balcony/stairwell over stable courtyard, fire exits
16. Juliet balcony over front door, SJ's room
17. New external entrance front door
18. Clean out attic, establish storage for fabrics in a clean dry, dust free environment
19. The Lake
20. Have all the garden arches been installed?
21. Gravel in entrance (completed)
22. Garden beds (completed) - but some need repairs already
23. The Chapel restoration (window done, pews cut down)
24. Entire property revamp - gardens, tree removal, new beds, watering system/storage, new designs and planting
25. The terrace - structural wall repairs and re-lay paving
26. Natti's apartment built from scratch
27. Wallpaper blue peacock room
28. Finish final curtain for dining room (waiting over 11 years)
29. Fix thermo heating - possibly due to incorrect placement and/or depth of the bore holes
30. Entry hall/salon replace doors (completed)
31. Marquis apartment reno
32. New internal doors kitchen, × 2

with the addition of ..

33. Woodland (not a forest) clearance and maintenance
34. The Old Mill redevelopment (not a restoration)
35. Reinstating / adding windows
36. labyrinth and some garden patio or what she was inventing
37. Lyzzies floor heating
38. amphitheatre
39. swimming pool
40. car park
41. fix the bread oven chimney
42. reinstate the grand salon chimney or install a metal flue
43. fix the kitchen air flow/flue for the original range

as @Rory said please feel free to add everyone ..
36. 37. 38 are from @sandro37
Wasnt there supposed to be a grand Spring Clean room by room? Sorting SJ clothes was the beginning but then what happened to the rest? No one to help do it?

Reactions: 26

Rory

VIP Member
Another vlog where Philip is interviewing, etc. Only a matter of time until one vlog a week he does alone. Mentioned in vlog he used to sleep in attic bedroom. Which room is his now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Midnightcowboy

What I find horrible to think of is that, in their eager to hide the thruth, they are forgetting the risk is real and not just contained to their bubble, but for the whole area, and along the routes travelled.

It's at this point that any reasonable person would have to question the morals of people attending this bash, or lack of them. In my book, respect is something you gain, not yours as a given right. I have more respect for the men/women who empty my dustbin, than that lot who are riding roughshod over all sensibilities, and putting innocent people at risk. Rant over, time to lie down in a dark room....

• Heart
Even worse, Macron will probably announce on Wednesday. Could even be a nationwide lock down again. But I doubt that will impress Madame Ignorance, her bubble is obviously and naturally Covid free. In her perfect world there is no need to be careful or even thoughtful of other people's fears and heartships. She's to spread joy, no matter what and if she can freeload some money along the way, even better.
I can't go on facebook, been banned. I might report her on youtube itself for spreading misinformation. See if that helps.
I would join you! It's horrendous what she's doing. I can't get over her saying that much of her travel throughout this pandemic has been for WORK, in order to create videos FOR US, to show us all these stunning chateaux. What bullshit. It makes me really angry on so many levels. How does she even get away with saying that to her fans? CD was never a travel channel in the first place! It's about DOING UP her F*cking pile in the country. SJ, don't insult us by trying to pretend that you have some obligation to produce a certain amount of travel content, just because you're bored and flush with money and tired of waiting out the pandemic with the rest of us.

• Heart
  • Angry

Rory

VIP Member
They all feel too privileged to have a conscience. And using all christian dates for their display of excesses, when there’s nothing christ-like about them in the least.

And suddenly all these apartments that need urgent building... That is why Miss Idiocy needs time away from the noise and dust... Nutty can’t work in a chateau, she desperately needs to have a view of the courtyard. Ever heard of a door bell?

We should be asking project questions in the patron videos, since patreons are too dumb failing to do so. That should get their attention.
I was a patreon and asked a question from a care and concern perspective re building works (ie pleasently worded). Got attacked by some no-body, no answer from SJ So I cancelled patreon. SJ doesb't answer questions on patreon from $5 donors.

• Wow
  • Sad

SableOnBlonde

Watch out Stephanie and Philip, there’s some stiff competition coming your way! 😲

A hot middle aged woman with her baps out and a sexually ambiguous young man with long hair, holed up in a big house in the countryside, he acts as her cameraman ....where have we seen a duo like this before? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MsPitstop

VIP Member
SOLVED: The mystery of the downstairs loo delay...
It's Selmar's fault. No wonder he yogas at someone else's chateau grounds for some peace of mind.
Vino will have to hold it in 'til 2023!

View attachment 506687
Sure, sure, the old blame someone who isn't there!

And is anyone else laughing at the antiques dealer selling all the crap to Stefanie and Phillip. He must have seen a pair of suckers when they first walked in and thought, "ka-ching"!

• Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🤗🤗🤗🤭 I got my first comment from a Super-fan on my super 💩ty video. Unfortunately, I don't understand what she is saying... Is she short-circuiting?
Tess dear, since you read here. Remember to like & subscribe, and maybe see a doctor. 💖

View attachment 505585

(Not meant to derail, or promote. Meant as further evidence, that the superfans (flying monkeys) are truly reading here.)
Dear tessehling .... Stephanie

Clearly you are reading tattle it’s like the ladybird books of etiquette and social awareness - how bad is your recovery that even Netflix can’t hold your attention ....tattle like an intravenous drug now ,.. huh 🤔

Thing is Steph - the musings of the high achievers on tattle - would only come across on camera 🎥 as a natural thought 💭 on THEM personally

On you - 🤣
a narcissistic bell end with a double digit lack of intelligence

I’m beginning to think it’s not empathy you need it’s a apathy .... as a long term stay at a sanatorium is what your hoping for

Jail is the best we can offer

Jail - social .. to protect OAP
Jail - moral .... as you have none
Jail - for your ingorance at assuming you could explain away gifts been abandoned in a shed
and the mice ate them as NUTTI couldn’t be arsed to do the job you pay her for

A real honest person would have opened the boxes 📦 removed the pershables .

Not you

laughing 😂 at all the effort a fan went to buy the items
Laughing at the expense of postage
Laughing at the wanton lack of respect
At the gift

Laughing 😆 and warning ⛔ if the gifts ARE not to my liking they will be BANISHED to the shed - for months till I RUN out of content

You are as dumb as you look 👀

Bob Dylan
The Tides They Are A Changing

• Heart
  • Wow

MojoDublin

VIP Member
As for editing my post, english is not my first language and I always edit my posts because of my mistakes.
I didn't edit the one about bidets, baths and bums.
Or if I did, it was only for english mistakes.
Good night.
And @Marquis de Potpourri
I can’t spell ...
Words I never even spelt out - the Fecking phone ☎ uses to wreck my life
I see mistakes after .. try to correct and someone’s used my post ... to reply so I say one thing ... the repost says another

Laugh 😆
You both are superb contributing ... I thank the global population for being here as were all brilliant in our own way

Sometimes we just don’t GET each other - and that’s ok 👌

Ps I hope Ye both appreciate the lack of emojis 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

stella65

Anyone with any sort of decency would not have travelled out of Canada, they knew how bad it was. So damn selfish and so damn stupid of anyone allowing them to visit. But it’s lalaland, they have their own superior rules and damn everyone else 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Selmar is jumping ship... Wonder what made him leave his dream of Lalaland? Who's going to care for the animals?

• Wow

Jeeves

VIP Member
Lalaland is a hybrid of the lost boys in Neverland and Miss Jarvis' Home for Peculiar Children.....

Great title for next thread...(thanks Jeeves!)
Thank you -maybe an abbreviated version (as someone commented that titles were too long?)

#27. Church of Stephinology: Miss Jarvis' Home for Peculiar Children

• Heart
Perhaps we will all have an amazing surprise :)
When SJ returns home maybe it will be to find that Ian and co have COMPLETED one or maybe even two projects.... if they got their skates on
Wouldn't that be lovely? :)
Maybe that's the REAL reason she was "evicted" from the chateau for some supposed R&R...so that the workers could get some actual WORK done without her constant interruptions & shoving a camera in their faces!...just sayin'...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MsPitstop

VIP Member
On another note, I still cannot believe how MPK has done no videos. Unless he’s only doing them for his patrons? That could be the case. But I doubt it… If he keeps this up showing all of his spending, is anyone going to keep funding
his new lifestyle? When, essentially, he’s doing nothing right now for the money that people are paying in. I do not understand it.
Exactly! It drives me nuts. At this stage it is fraud: he promised a vlog every Friday (goods); is being paid by patreons to do a separate one for them (instead releases his vlog earlier for them - big whoop). The patreons aren't getting what they paid for. Instead, he is using the money to go on holiday and pay for a lifestyle he can't afford. Fraud.

Same as someone stealing money from company to pay for their lifestyle.

Same for the cottage: A go fund me was set up to pay for the renovation of the cottage, instead all that has resulted is a aga corner. No running water, only one major and one small wall done.

When I questioned why Michael wasn't working on the cottage in mid-January, all the old biddies said, "Michael needs a break". Well, biddies, he's had two now. Two more than 99.99% of the world at the moment. He's taking the piss.

• Heart

Parrfect Porcelane

The p ipe perforation was months ago, I remember seeing it on the video and Stephanie said something along the lines of it doesn't matter, we can get that fixed straight away. Sounds like they are passing the buck
Well that stinks to blame it on Selmar. If I'm remembering, he was making great progress until they realized Stephanie hadn't ordered the floor tiles and then she couldn't find what she wanted and then they decided to use the ones from the old dairy. The amount of work Selmar was putting in to cutting them down to the right size didn't make any sense.