The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Patriciarella & @TorontoGWM for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 7:24 AM
Hello TL aunties and uncles!❤
Baby Potpourri wishes to say HI from the nice big crochet blankie his Texas nanna made for him!
He had a little photoshoot at Central Park near the Alice in Wonderland Statue today after brunch.
He was such a good boy today for not pooping until we got back home!:poop:
His grandpa is still not convinced that he needs a set of fine China, but he is bound to inherit the family ritual Kiddush cup and plate! :D
Thanks for all your warm and positive thoughts.

bb cp1.jpg

Sorry for the derail. Thanks for the new thread, Auntie @ComtesseRose! Now back to Lalande!

KyBourbon
VIP Member

Monday at 3:00 PM
IMG_5635.jpeg

😡 No, Caroline Gooder, Stephanie’s primary business isn’t the B&B. She collects more money, by far, from Patreon for the Association…which is supposed to be dedicated to the restoration of the farmhouse. $34,000 per month…Tax free money. That’s why people keep asking about the renovations!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, StephaniesSupportConsort and 62 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Monday at 1:00 PM
dielemon
2 hours ago
So is there any renovations/work going on at the chateau? Im missing that footage in the vlogs lately, its always just about dinners :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Freesia54, StephaniesSupportConsort and 49 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Monday at 9:15 AM
vlog comments:

1 hour ago
Once upon a time there was a Philip. He loved coq. Now he loves what he can get…
2 hours ago
For the love of God, please, NO Barbie themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't anyone have an original thought in their heads!!
a-mimie
5 hours ago
Is Amaury ok? We haven’t seen him for a while. Worried
@stephaniedavis6531
5 hours ago
Living with and in lovliness is what Stephenie's life is all about. I am so glad she shares it with the rest of us.--- Having watched all her videos minus the Patreon ones, I feel like I'm taking a Master's Class in French Culture, History and Decorative Arts. Also, love her recent venture with Oliver, "Travels with my Friend" . Love learning things about Venice and the rest of Italy. Living a life with lovliness is what we should all strive for.
shley-cz1sl
6 hours ago
The Barbie Dream House Bedroom is the bedroom that Dan stayed in while he was living there and still has nightmares about

k65buYkil6ec_-j9nOEbQYHg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@brendagraw3729
3 hours ago
I believe Ma4ie W. Is sleeping in the pink toilet bedroom.
@susiepingleton3614
6 hours ago
The Barbie movie has been rejected here in Texas! We realize it is packed with propaganda! We are mothers and grandmothers who are standing guard! Americans are finally waking up to the Godless Marxists!
7 hours ago
As I sit here watching this Barbie theme video I am now restoring 2 vintage bubble cut Barbies. I am a Barbie collector and it brings me great joy because the restorations let me express my creative side, while the collecting is healing my childhood of some past upset. I do take in orphaned Barbies so they have a loving and caring home!
8 hours ago
Cut down on the wine purchases and buy some new dining chairs -- those are hideous and grubby looking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, LadyRed and 47 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Monday at 7:12 PM
Just Grift Wood said:
dielemon
2 hours ago
So is there any renovations/work going on at the chateau? Im missing that footage in the vlogs lately, its always just about dinners :(
It's frustrating to read comments like this from people who don't understand the seasonal rhythms at Chateau de Lalande! :mad:
I'm glad Caroline Gooder stepped in to say something! Dielemon, educate yourself about SJ's schedule!

Spring - spring cleaning, Easter party, travel to Venice, travel some more, walk around the garden, make money off of Patreon.

Summer - buy more garbage to replace everything thrown out during spring cleaning; walk around the garden, make money off of Patreon, make money out of B&B and overpriced dinners. Make more money from patrons on Patreon Days!

Fall - celebrate PhiPhi's birthday, make Amory pretend he's working on something, make money from Patreon, and spend money on travels, spend more money on plants.

Winter - parties....parties....make money, spend money. South Africa.
-------------------------

KyBourbon said:
Is she just a terrible project manager? Terrible planner? Misappropriated the money?
Seriously, how does SJ justify receiving $36,000 monthly with no work going on? Even Amory's salary is questionable at this point if he gets paid doing nothing. How many times are they going to paint Bon Maman's bathroom just to prove they're working on something?

Last edited: Monday at 7:24 PM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Lucy borgia, StephaniesSupportConsort and 47 others

Something about our Wiki
Happy Tattling.
It's 1AM where I am, sue me for being a bit lazy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
1691190017326.png

Come on patreons! Bring lots of money! I never said BIG boat, Mr. Moobs did all he could!
---
Hedda Hopper, Madame No :coronation: 🍸 ;) may the force be with you, and may you always be in a good place from now onwards.
---
Who is Caroline? How much for her head on a plate?
---
Dan does things. Stephanie buys things.
---
Do the lunatics in the forest really pay to be Marie's floral road kill friends? Unbelievable
---
We want vlog from Nati and Anne Marie's little house
---
Will Selmar walk on the puddle...a foggy scary night

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Off topic: Kyle richards made music video with Morgan Wade to be released August 10th. Morgan Wade and Kyle Richards discuss their friendship and the filming of the music video for Morgan's song "Fall In Love With Me", dropping August 10th

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
:confused: 🍸 In my opinion this is wrong: The con princess will probably spend an obscene amount of money on the puddle, but first milking patreons for a couple of years....when she ought to have paid the poor African girl she was supposed to help so she did not have to walk for hours, starve, and feel like such a failure that it lead to tragedy. This is where money should have been spent, but they went to fill a closet and pay for travel.
---
1691191456507.png

Puddle Zombies...also known as Patreons.
---
1691191587526.png

May I present, Caroline Goodier! Programmed to sprout crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Merci beaucoup ComtesseRose for once again graciously keeping us going!
1691191703736.png

---
:confused: 🍸 In my opinion this is wrong: The con princess will probably spend an obscene amount of money on the puddle, but first milking patreons for a couple of years....when she ought to have paid the poor African girl she was supposed to help so she did not have to walk for hours, starve, and feel like such a failure that it lead to tragedy. This is where money should have been spent, but they went to fill a closet and pay for travel.
---
View attachment 2357727
Puddle Zombies...also known as Patreons.
---
View attachment 2357728
May I present, Caroline Goodier! Programmed to sprout crap.
Nice to have you back Heathcliffe and thanks for the good wishes! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The pond is not going to be empty. The whole point of spending all that money on it is to preserve the flora and the fauna. It will be full of both, and that is why, qua habitat, it is costing money to build and survey the plants and animals already living there. Fanny has posted pictures of the rarer plants and animals there from a list given her by the surveyor.
Of course whether or not Jarvis will perform the single most important restoration at Lalande is a separate question. As Davy is a big green, I think he's chosen this as the hill he's going to die on and I think he will win.
I'll say it again.
The pond is not now, never has been, will not be, empty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
An artist’s depiction of Dear Brenda exploring the depths of the $300,000 pond…

IMG_2924.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I've been awol from the shatoo universe. Very interesting to see real discussions regarding sales of pottery sets and whatnot to fund renovations. I think people seeing Dan with his constant work is making them question the inactivity at lalande

Seriously who is Brenda? she has all but flung out a PowerPoint deck on the articles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if @KiKiGee has any recent photos of the pond in it's present state, during summer? They would probably only be background snaps, but it would be interesting to see.

Reactions: 13
It rained today and the lake restored itself.

IMG_3991.jpeg

The $300K is no longer needed for the project, so the chatelaine will instead use this money to pay for new luggage to go with her carryon.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
No Caroline patreon would be considered HER PRIMARY INCOME as it is the largest source of income banks have made mortgage loans on these and YouTube earnings averaged over 3 years and therefore set it as a precedent.
---

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the fresh new thread- you are amazing as always! And good to see our beloved @Heathcliffe make an appearance as well- we miss your face!

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 9.06.01 PM.png

@Imperious Me - I did not get a chance to respond, as the last thread locked out before I could. LOL, I have been there myself (because nothing is a bigger PITA than when your purple-base needle breaks in the middle of sewing- I swear you need to wear eye-pro when sewing heavy materials! It is beyond frustrating! And even more fun when you have to pop the bottom of your machine apart to look for the missing bit!) I bought the LSZ (with the heavy duty flywheel, as this way I can do emergency sail repairs manually out at sea without power), and the price is only slightly more than I paid many years ago. Anyhoo, I see them pop up on eBay and FB Marketplace from time to time at half the price (there was one a few months ago in mint condition for $300), so if I ever kill mine (it is a beast), I'll just get one from there. But props to you for getting it done- you are definitely more patient than me!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that pond the regulation 3 feet deep as measured from the center of the earth? 🤔

View attachment 2357898

View attachment 2357897
I am dying with laughter @KyBourbon, as all when I watched the Patreon video (special thanks to @tuffiti for providing them), all I could focus on was Fanny's pasty, white, lopsided tatas faffing about! Good lord, woman, no one can take anything you say seriously!

Also to Fanny, while a good majority of us do NOT live in France, most of us already have Le Guérandais Fleur de Sel in our pantries (because it is pretty awesome.) How on EARTH did you live in France for 20+ years and have just NOW "discovered" it?!? Cheese on toast, it is available in every supermarket in France!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20230805_072941_com.android.chrome.jpg

Oh mummy darling really a pirates cove you'll make it for me!! Oh phillippp you're so clever every idea you have just so thoughtful and not manipulation at all to entrench your future financial claim of lie land.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.