The Chateau Diaries #258 Philip no-nuts would make a wonderful butler, elevated many things in the chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nattie was a staple on the gift grab... and, without a mention she's done? Seems MariEEE will be the only one left once that volunteer leaves. Pity the poor daaaling.
But seriously wtf is up with this Micheal gift sending freak? Imagine the amounts of $$$ He has spent lavishing these presents!! Anyone know who he is? Really annoying with his theatrical words..
Ok lets take a vote.. Who thinks that Fanny and Snorts are really rich Michael who sends just the Perfect gifts that fit parfect and just what they were lusting after.... I do
---
I think Fanny should volunteer to read to.the Elderly or a children's school she loves the sound of her own voice, has to read excerpts from books and all those long drawn out letters from the crazed fans. Snorts must have said "my grandparents". Ten times in this last crap unwrapped.... What is his obsession??? Its like an accident I just can't turn away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok lets take a vote.. Who thinks that Fanny and Snorts are really rich Michael who sends just the Perfect gifts that fit parfect and just what they were lusting after.... I do
Of course. he's their personal shopper and some AI program writes the computer generated drivel in the elaborate notes & poems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for updating the project status @mousepanda8 ! A few things completed…very few.

Can anyone think of any other projects Stephanie has “pitched” or mentioned in a video that haven’t been completed or ever spoken about again? (anything not listed, above?)
Wow . Great update, thank you.
Marquis salon is not completed though…..concrete over fireplace needs knocking off?
doors need painting and guilding.
Was the cornice finished?
Fanny was going to make a new window seat and also new curtains…..

Apart from making blackberry cordial what is Emma the volunteer doing there?

Who is painting the main gates?
---
Thank you for updating the project status @mousepanda8 ! A few things completed…very few.

Can anyone think of any other projects Stephanie has “pitched” or mentioned in a video that haven’t been completed or ever spoken about again? (anything not listed, above?)
The kitchen renovation and orangery style extension…..
Turning the remaining outbuildings into more gites.
Rebuild the water mill!
More recently was her promise of a memorial area in the woods for Mmakhotso and Ian…..

Reactions: 23
Nattie was a staple on the gift grab... and, without a mention she's done? Seems MariEEE will be the only one left once that volunteer leaves. Pity the poor daaaling.
But seriously wtf is up with this Micheal gift sending freak? Imagine the amounts of $$$ He has spent lavishing these presents!! Anyone know who he is? Really annoying with his theatrical words..
Potts. Michael T is a cover for her spending.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dammit! I didn't want to like one of their vlogs, but it was great. Greek island hopping would be a fantastic vacation but there's no way in hell I'd get in the water. If you've seen the recent video of the Russian guy being attacked by a shark in an Egyptian resort, you'll know what I mean. Terrifying! I'd stay my ass on the boat!

BTW, has anyone seen "My Greek Odyssey" with Peter Maneas? (I watched on Amazon Prime) he's taking his yacht to as many Greek islands as he can and explores the local scenery, history, and food. Highly recommended.
New Caledonia has banned swimming due to fatal shark attacks. Such a pity as it's great for windsurfing etc.

A friend was crewing on a yacht in the Sth Pacific with her fiance, and every morning she'd dive into the sea for a swim. She was just off the Solomon Islands, dove in ... and her leg was bitten by a shark! She managed to make it back to the boat, and luckily a hospital had just been opened on the nearby island. They managed to save her leg.

Give her a glass of wine and she'd happily show you the bite marks on her upper tight. Her nickname was, of course, Shark Bite!

Now, if it were me and I had my leg nearly bitten off by a shark, I wouldn't even take a bath again ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ). But on her honeymoon, her marine biologist husband told her she needed to "overcome her fear of sharks" (!!!!!) and made her go shark diving. Bless her, she agreed.

Once in the water, she panicked - and the sharks sensing it, surrounded her. But as an experienced diver, she knew she had to calm down, so sank to the bottom and sat there, breathing calmly. Once relaxing she went back to the boat - only to be reprimanded by her husband. No surprise, the marriage didn't last very long!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Fanny should volunteer to read to.the Elderly or a children's school she loves the sound of her own voice, has to read excerpts from books and all those long drawn out letters from the crazed fans
OMG...... that is the Best idea for her !!
Fanny sure love to hear her voice and gosh its so bloody boring !!!
More Gift Grabs I see today ....... I still do not think she will stop it as she adores getting gifts and showing off on Vid. !!!

Reactions: 20
OMG...... that is the Best idea for her !!
Fanny sure love to hear her voice and gosh its so bloody boring !!!
More Gift Grabs I see today ....... I still do not think she will stop it as she adores getting gifts and showing off on Vid. !!!
Pekey, have you seen Linda's new back 'patio'?
It's a shocker.
All she needs to do is edge it with some plastic grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I for one am looking forward to Dan's yurt. I am secretly jealous..would love a yurt with a log burner.
Maybe I am a bit "fussy" but I would have put that yurt away from sight of the Hollow Chateau.
If and when the Chateau is "done" a big old yurt to look at is ugly IMO plus..... you know it will never be moved from the spot as they are so lazy.
---
It's a shocker.
No ........ I have not been to her channel for a while!
OK ..... I have to get onto it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I took a peek at the boys over at escape and I also noticed Bily was merching or giving away hats that say crack on, now the boys over at escape are wearing T-shirts that say keep calm and crack on I’m sure they’ll start selling merch. So for all of y’all in England, is this a typical British saying crack on?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I took a peek at the boys over at escape and I also noticed Bily was merching or giving away hats that say crack on, now the boys over at escape are wearing T-shirts that say keep calm and crack on I’m sure they’ll start selling merch. So for all of y’all in England, is this a typical British saying crack on?
I saw that and all I could think of was they were trying to steal a bit of Billy’s thunder. You know the chateauverse is a pretty incestuous bunch.

Reactions: 20
It's a shocker.
OK Gertie ........ seen it all .
So.......what will edge that puzzle patio?? Perhaps she will do plastic grass like you said !!! :ROFLMAO:
Poor bloody Stewart ..... I bet he is on Prozac by now..... probably Prozac Cocktails to deal with her!
Will Linda have a Cocktail Corner??? I bet Stewart hopes so !!!
Linda drives me crazy but like Fanny, once you start watching you cannot stop.
The garden is visited by rabbits !!! Better get that shot gun out Linda! 🔫💣
Still..... she tells us there are no mozzies like Fanny has. :ROFLMAO:
OMG... the deal with the Christmas Tree !!! Who cares its August . :oops:
Gertie...... I believe she made this move because "Hubs" - you never see him - and herself are getting older and its a "down size" ... Yes???
Well, who in their right mind would do ALL those steps down to the Puzzle Patio???
I can see Hubs or herself falling down it ....... gosh, I bloody hope poor Stewart does not fall down it while filming as its a good darn fall !!!
Sue the witch Stewart !!! 👩‍🎨- I think she is a judge.... darn small drawings!!! Rrrrr
I feel sorry for those Mexican gardeners ..... I did not see her give them a drink or a snack - is she related to Mummy 🦇 and Fanny?? SO Mean!!!!
Oh...... so surprised to see the front yard chairs and table Still there!
I need to "dial a thief" and tell them. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Scot Man and his proud heritage.
Don't forget, Stephanie is Scottish too - born in Glasgow.
---
---
I think Fanny should volunteer to read to.the Elderly or a children's school she loves the sound of her own voice, has to read excerpts from books and all those long drawn out letters from the crazed fans.
Just in case anyone missed it, a special treat from the bed of Ms Jarvis, another trip down memory lane:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Potts. Michael T is a cover for her spending.
Michael T is not douche Pottsy. He is a paralyzed broadway actor that loves SJ & CD a little too much. There are plenty of other faux fans to “send” fancy & expensive gifts that the Pubes picked out for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.