The Chateau Diaries #258 Philip no-nuts would make a wonderful butler, elevated many things in the chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG...... that is the Best idea for her !!
Fanny sure love to hear her voice and gosh its so bloody boring !!!
More Gift Grabs I see today ....... I still do not think she will stop it as she adores getting gifts and showing off on Vid. !!!
She exclaimed last night that there are still many months of ‘ presents’ aargh….left. They open about three a week ,painful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So I took a peek at the boys over at escape and I also noticed Bily was merching or giving away hats that say crack on, now the boys over at escape are wearing T-shirts that say keep calm and crack on I’m sure they’ll start selling merch. So for all of y’all in England, is this a typical British saying crack on?
I guess it is very popular among men. I am not in England but many YouTube channels I watch are commanded by English men who used the “crack on” thing all the time and they also sell merch. All those power washing channels have been using the crack on for years too…

Reactions: 8
Don't forget, Stephanie is Scottish too - born in Glasgow.
---

Just in case anyone missed it, a special treat from the bed of Ms Jarvis, another trip down memory lane:
I gifted that book…..I feel like asking for the monetisation from the THREE episodes of her reading it….
I must have been mad!
The book belonged to an elderly neighbour and I cleared her house out when she died. I sent this to Fanny as the child was 9 when she wrote it and Fanny seemed to still act nine….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So I took a peek at the boys over at escape and I also noticed Bily was merching or giving away hats that say crack on, now the boys over at escape are wearing T-shirts that say keep calm and crack on I’m sure they’ll start selling merch. So for all of y’all in England, is this a typical British saying crack on?
They said in their comments that someone has sent the t-shirts to them. I am wondering if that someone sent them to the wrong cha’ho! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is Jarvis saying the lake, infrastructure repair, heating and chapel will cost? I can see that coming close to $1.2 mill (not to mention facade and everything else). Esp if she's spending close to $10K a pop on wallpaper, Ardmore vases, Givenchy desks or vitrines or whatever it was, billiards table repair, gazebos, grand salon panelling €30K as I recall, and Ian's halted work on attics and Nati's apt, etc. A million dollars goes away faster than you can imagine.
I remember Davy and the mean digger guy long ago and far away discussing plans for a cistern buried in the back yard, to be filled by French drains in the rear of the chateau, to be used to water the rear garden. I remember Jarvis saying yes.
Not able to sleep I watched the first Davy plans vlog. He tells Fanny many things ….one being that their is about an 8 meter difference in height from the rear terrace /back of the chateau to the edge of the ‘ lake’.You can almost see her thinking these plans are too much money but we can get away with less.

Her fantastical ideas and demands when the dump had no heating or windows fixed. Potts was trying to talk about sustainability Fanny of course wanted a laburnum walk as she loves yellow.Not one thing that Davy specified or designed has been implemented in a professional way. The water and electrics should have been planned in but no. Fanny wants lights in the vegetable garden .etc It is unbearable to see her sit there thinking how she can keep the suckers / patron coughing up for these endless never happening projects.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I gifted that book…..I feel like asking for the monetisation from the THREE episodes of her reading it….
I must have been mad!
The book belonged to an elderly neighbour and I cleared her house out when she died. I sent this to Fanny as the child was 9 when she wrote it and Fanny seemed to still act nine….
Looks like SJ intended to do a series of videos called “Chateau Stories” but never made it past this first book. Like so many other proposed plans, this one failed to manifest, too. I guess the travel and Cadeaux videos were more fun than reading books.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I must have been mad!
Apologies for bringing up bad memories for you, I didn't know. 😟

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not able to sleep I watched the first Davy plans vlog. He tells Fanny many things ….one being that their is about an 8 meter difference in height from the rear terrace /back of the chateau to the edge of the ‘ lake’.You can almost see her thinking these plans are too much money but we can get away with less.

Her fantastical ideas and demands when the dump had no heating or windows fixed. Potts was trying to talk about sustainability Fanny of course wanted a laburnum walk as she loves yellow.Not one thing that Davy specified or designed has been implemented in a professional way. The water and electrics should have been planned in but no. Fanny wants lights in the vegetable garden .etc It is unbearable to see her sit there thinking how she can keep the suckers / patron coughing up for these endless never happening projects.
Fanny is the master of gaslighting. Unfortunately for her, YouTube has recorded all of her proposed projects and plans. It’s a little harder to gaslight people when they can go back and see what she actually said (of course, it doesn’t stop her).

• Heart

I took a look back to the very beginning:

Already having botox
Going to the Boulangerie for B n B guests
Cooking
Still an exceptionally mean, ill prepared and frightful host
Still avaricious
Her voice and mannerisms very different a lot less hysterical and shrill
She has had lip filler in her top lip since then
Still a lazy arsed hostess more concerned with what she is wearing than her guests
Still wearing her push-up bra with her boobies hanging out, too!

1690882001833.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Fanny is the master of gaslighting. Unfortunately for her, YouTube has recorded all of her proposed projects and plans. It’s a little harder to gaslight people when they can go back and see what she actually said (of course, it doesn’t stop her).
people have such short memories and with her cult they hear what they want to hear. Watching the early posts I shared this morning she was always there in plain sight it is just all her bad traits are magnified over time. The horrifically inhospitable grasping nature is there at the very start. What I liked about her was she seemed to be loyal and treat people well, namely Ian and look how that worked out. She is one unpleasant lady and what she puts forward is fake.
---
Still wearing her push-up bra with her boobies hanging out, too!

View attachment 2348505
look how thin her top lip was then

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm struck down with lurgy so I'm making myself feel sicker and look she was galavanting back to London to go to exhibitions, galleries and the theatre it was all there from day one:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm struck down with lurgy so I'm making myself feel sicker and look she was galavanting back to London to go to exhibitions, galleries and the theatre it was all there from day one:

Her voice is not so pretentious and hyper although she does try to assume a rather haughty demeanour, and she was so much naturally prettier.

Interestingly, she is travelling alone and unaccompanied, contrary to what we were told by Clara.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
this is what I liked about her when she actually worked and guess what she looks genuinely happy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'll be damned.. this was actually a nice vlog. I really enjoy sailing and this was my kind of content to watch.

I think they have completely given up on most of their reno plans. I won't be surprised if they sell the chateau in the next couple of years. What happens to all that tax free association money... who knows? Definitely not going to the long houses. what they are currently doing, like completing the facade, adding the gate, renovating more bedrooms... is just to add value to the property for resell imo.

View attachment 2347624

@HalcyonOrganic 10/10 recommend watching this vlog to you.. for no specific reason........
I believe if the funds aren’t used/allocated and an association 1901 is dissolved, The funds can’t be distributed amongst it members. Ultimately it could come down to the state to reclaim and redistribute the funds after a judicial review has been made.
The Smugs could sell up but it would be extremely difficult to run off with any association money.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
He really is wasting his youth ....... and you cannot get that back.
Squirrel looks like a serial killer but he needs to really think about where he will be in 10 years.... Fanny will have flipped him by then.
You would think his parents would have a serious word with him by now!!!!
---

Well..... they have their allergies to think of ! :love: 🐿
Fanny is being overly sweet to Snorts these days…his tables bla bla … Please!! did she get a sniff he’s planning his escape (who will care for her!!) or is it guilt from also screwing that handsome bloke down in Venice!!?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.