The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for posting I am afraid I can't watch. Her baps hanging out, her portly middle her bullshit, but then the pronunciation of Rodin just made me press pause. She is certainly packing on the lbs and her boobs are just offensive. Fanny it is not just the Grand Salon that needs support you need a decent bra they are so saggy-like a couple of grapefruits in a pair of stockings
---
Only talk, meetings, surveys and haggling over price

one year…half a million…a lick of paint, a roll of wallpaper, one radiator cover.

What does she expect the prices would freeze for her 1 year later in this economy when she fluffed about now for almost a year after the initial quotes. And I'm this economic crisis worldwide nothing is staying the same.

I am paying double the prices for my business expenses and can't expect others to hold a quote price forever. Chateau love don't share eaten food if your immune system is vulnerable especially with SJ You don't think she's not a boiling pot of 🤢. Haa Haa I would never risk this.

Oh yes interesting date I went to visit the MLIFH Crumbling castle it's a disaster now also as the highway was altered and the land in front messed with the engineers promised it wouldnt affect the 100 odd year building oh god the main balcony is showing huge structure cracks and roof that was repaired 4 years ago is now sagging.

And she has also done the same as SJ put lipstick on it by adding more furniture and decorating funny how bird brains in the world think the same.

it will just fall down and that's thats I believe hubby will just sell the land when, she passes and be done with her wild dreams. Glad he put his foot down, and refused to break a sweat on the place.
🧵 Stephanie Jarvisone this year…half a million grifted…and what have you done lick of paint, a roll of wallpaper, one radiator cover.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fanny's tits have grown because she is now a portly middle aged woman with chicken legs and a very thick middle. If she had had a boob job they would be perky rather than looking like two swollen spaniels ears. The dress is so unflattering gaping at the front, tight round her beer belly and she is so white and untoned really like a block of lard in a blonde wig.
---
More cry me a river. I thought Mr Ed knows everything??? A ruse to keep it after all. What a twit.

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fanny's tits have grown because she is now a portly middle aged woman with chicken legs and a very thick middle. If she had had a boob job they would be perky rather than looking like two swollen spaniels ears. The dress is so unflattering gaping at the front, tight round her beer belly and she is so white and untoned really like a block of lard in a blonde wig.
---
More cry me a river. I thought Mr Ed knows everything??? A ruse to keep it after all. What a twit.

---
Mr. Edd mansplaing again. His bad acting at the beginning of the vlog urgh! He's taken tips from watching Fanny's weepy fireside chat. Oh and Edd, don't wear noisy clunking shoes across your wooden floors; no-one wants to know what tap dancing blue tooth elephants sound like.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fuck
Off
Renovationless Chatelaine and
Eat dirt and dust from the bread
Oven room. Cannot stand you, grifter!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The facial gadget on today's vlog ad seems like a big failure if the company's goal for us to aspire to look like this vain aging woman. Don't think her demo will generate many sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Such a
Hopeless addict seeking every
Opportunity to shop with
Patreon money. What a
Pitiful
Excuse of a Gay
Twank buying cheap and chipped.

IMG_3943.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I just watched the Fertés fix the water pump. I feel like I’ve missed something. Off to check the latest upload.

Ok….I Definitely missed something that is the latest upload. Please explain 🙏
I went to take a look too- haven’t watched them a lot but I did read on here that they are selling?
Unless I got them mixed up with another one (that I probably don’t watch either)! 😂😂😂
I didn’t see a vlog about selling.....

Reactions: 8
Still rattling around the Tarn....orange blossom brioche, black chickens, tarbais beans with lemon juice and herbs (or ruminating a classic Alice Waters shell beans, celery, creme fraiche, savory variation for further summerization), Quercy melons (served with a drop of cream, basil and white wine, quelle surprise), Chasselas table grapes, fruit dropping into your mouth off every tree, fresh garlic!!!!
And here's the book I was going to write in my next life as a 12 c. scholar of Oc. Ermengarde of Narbonne. Catch the classic eulogy by its author for all the documents lost pertaining even to this noble, rich and cultured lady. Only 64 had survived and been discovered at the time of writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has a bleeping nerve:

f3nW43R7VmXi8542fF2lPKzg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@maryjanekolesar8325
18 minutes ago
So forgive me as I don't want to be insulting but because of the authorities wrongfully making you change the "lake" which has now turned into a wetland that you have to protect, the reinstated lake appears to be a pond!? The main reason I became a Patron was to help reinstate the lake. Galling, sorry.

7mnVrrnmwmFsc3x2seRI1wdF=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
2 replies

7mnVrrnmwmFsc3x2seRI1wdF=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries

11 minutes ago
It will still be over an acre in size, I think. But yes, there’s a lot about this situation that I find very galling…

pNus-t6zU4rYNkbPjI7m7h-w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolinegooder7091
10 minutes ago
Pond is defined by depth. There will also be a natural pond, wetland where the fishery was. Stephanie wanted the island. Wait until it is done, the lake will be beautiful. Have a little faith.
emoji_u2764.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
IMG_2842.jpeg

FRK wear this, Mummy wear this, Refugee wear this. Fanny push your tits up you are sagging more than the grand salon.
IMG_2837.jpeg

MariA cook what I tell you to cook & watch the sassing this is OUR chateau. SJ serve me my meal in my lady desk chambers! Yes I heard you say “I love you” but I have no time to say it back, plus I’m gay!
IMG_2841.jpeg

Stupid fast French dog get out of my way! I need to buy more clothes. I need more wine and just to be clear, I am having sex with FRK while you scrape your face with that machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
The story of PhiPhi's life: He falls in love with trash too easily! :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Tell the adults at Lalande (if there are any) to not let this cross-dressing man-child go out on his own with cash, card, or be anywhere near a second-hand store!

cd965.png
cd964.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Admittedly I haven't watched CD for quite some time - however, whenever I see a photo of her or Snorts and/or any mention of the lack of renovation progress or continued stalling on it - this is how I feel:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

---
Yet ANOTHER planning meeting for the lake. And now SJ’s worried about mosquitoes? And they haven’t even had contractors come to give estimates on the work…she’s saying September! It’s just one gaslighting video after the next. She talks everything to death.

IMG_5606.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
My interest was piqued by some of your banter (seriously, the photos should have put me off) so I had to have a little lookey. Big mistake. Huge. I only made it to 6 minutes. Her bleeping voice, I just wanted to make it stop.

Camille Claudel died in relative obscurity. Rodin was jealous of her work and arranged to have her funding cut off. It was alleged that he stole pieces and ideas of her work and passed them off as his own. They did indeed have a very tumultuous relationship but he refused to leave his mistress, Rose Beuret. Claudel ended the intimate relationship after an abortion, though continued a collaboration. She suffered greatly from mental illness, not surprisingly given her life. Her biography is well worth a read.

Little known fact... many mental institutions in France bare the name Camille Claudel!

It is amazing that fanny always hones in on the sordid aspect of a story and you get very little of interest and truth from her.
I remember enjoying this movie about her - it was shown at a Film Festival here:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.