The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As all us Hags know…. They older you get the less make up you should wear. Especially under and around the eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I noticed that, too, and it didn’t sound good. I agree, in the video it appeared Billy was disrespecting Gwen. But, honestly, I don’t think Billy was actually frustrated with Gwen…I think Billy is really frustrated that HE is working on the bedrooms and not Michael. In the past, Billy doesn’t hesitate to call out Michael in a video…like when he finally sold the Mercedes he was going to gift Michael if he just got his drivers license (and he didn’t as of that time). He was publicly shaming Michael, I believe in the hope to motivate him. I think this might be the same thing…Billy dropping his work at the convent to work on the chateau and publicly expressing his frustration. Months ago, Michael said he would be working on the chateau while Billy worked on the convent. I think Billy’s ire is really directed at Michael in the hopes he’ll light a fire under him.

Wait, what? I'm totally confused. I thought Gwen wanted the Chateau shut down until the boys got older, and she wanted Billy to turn the CONVENT into a retreat center for her... Poor Billy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, what? I'm totally confused. I thought Gwen wanted the Chateau shut down until the boys got older, and she wanted Billy to turn the CONVENT into a retreat center for her... Poor Billy!!!
Well…Gwen holds the purse strings. So if she says work on the chateau, Billy best be working on the chateau…and say “Yes Ma’m! Your wish is my command, M’lady!” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fanny s out and about in a hotel room again. This dull vlog felt like an ad for the hotel.
A comment from Gooder too….
Is the surprised look because the baps are out... AGAIN (looking a little saggy fanny-babe). Or, is she surprised because she's still getting away with the scam!
---
I'm hoping that Salem ciggies went the same way as their advertising... in the bin. These look like ad's from the 50's and 60's and maybe the 70's. Did those campaigns actually add to the companies profits!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My impressions of France lie in it's bones. Those who have defended her, those who have died for her and those, who today, support her freedoms. For me it's not really about the food shared, nor the wine poured. It's the deep and abiding history of those people who, in their daily lives, were caught up in history not of their own making, but who became that history themselves.

From the Galli wars of 58 to 50 BCE and the conquest by Rome under Caesar, to Clovis 1 and the wars against the Visigoths, the Viking seige of Paris in 845 CE, the Norman's under Rollo, Capetians, Valois, the Bourbons and Plantagenets, and on through the centuries it goes to the remnants of the Great War. And what I especially love about it all, is that in every town and village and around every corner I can see and touch the fragments of all those lives lived. A Neolithic cave with its magnificent art, a Roman bridge, an 11th century castle, a 13th century church, perhaps a Vauban fortification, a monument, a battlefield, a grave. Always the graves. I can become immersed in the centuries long development of art, literature, science and philosophy; grasp elements of the Ancien Régime, the First Empire, and appreciate the economic development, cultural flourishing and prosperity of the Belle Époque. Then the chord that strikes me the most, the passion and bravery of those defending it all when the Axis powers sought to destroy it. My France is the fervor of those French and their allies who after years of struggle in the trenches were finally able to, once again, placid and temperate, and with a strength born of hardship, return to their homes and enjoy in that liberty they thought lost... and then yes, perhaps find enjoyment in that food and wine France is so famous for.
The 92 year old lady I work for has told me so many intersting tales. Her parents (because she was not born a boy) sent her from their Chateau in Cognac to live with her grandparents in Paris who lived by the Eifel Tower. She was living there during the German occupation and has a terrible scar on her leg after being run off the road by German soldiers into a ditch full of barbed wire. She's also told me that their neighbour in the opposite appartment, helped a lot of Jewish people escape. My 92 neighbour here in the village has also told me stories about the German occupation in this part of the Vendee. her family were poor and they came to their tiny little farm and took the lot, all their food and all of their farm animals. I have learnt a lot from these two formidable ladies who come from two different lives, one of comfort the other of near poverty. So interesting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
"literally nothing will happen at Lalande except Fanny waking up at noon to cash her $40k cheque from patreon for zero restoration, zero renovation, zero repairs, zero reupholstery, zero projects"

Ma cher @thatsrich I beg to differ... we are currently witnessing the restoration, renovation, repairs, reupholstery and projects of fanny herself. The botox, the boobjob (speculation), the extensive new clothing, the filters... It's all there, Fanny is reinventing herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For sale -
Everyone wants to know why the partial
Reno is on
The market with no
Explanation - Are they moving into the 400? 😂 Or did she run out of gold paint?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Fanny s out and about in a hotel room again. This dull vlog felt like an ad for the hotel.
Hello Carolswine...
Where do I want them to go next?
North Korea.
Yup, North Korea.
And I want you to carry their luggage.
Have an eventful trip!
Bye bye!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven’t we all met some “Michael Pethericks” in our life time? I have met many “Michael Pethericks” in my life and by now I can totally see through them.

What is a “Michael Petherick”? A “Michael Petherick” is a persona or a personality who is very talented, creative, charismatic and even lucky but has the habit of self sabotage and manages to destroy everything it touches.

When I was in school, at university and in my professional life I have met several “Michael Pethericks” and I have watched the dangerous effects of a “Michael Petherick” life style.

Things like. The most talented designer and work friend took the position of art director in a large internet company in the 90’s, with best paid job I’ve ever seen, after he hired an entire team of creatives, one morning he quit the entire thing because he was annoyed with something unimportant and left the company for nothing. He moved back with parents and started looking for jobs as freelance. Then went into spiral of self destruction. A best friend drop university at the last semester of medical school for nothing just because she could and because she was in a row with a sister. Ended with gigantic loan, no place to live, working in a cafe and back with parents. Another lovely friend cheat at her fiancée, with a much older and disgusting university professor, days before their wedding, the cheating was quiet public in the new car her fiancee had just given her. She married the fiancée anyway and kept a lifestyle of cheating and self destruction.

Michael Petherick, the youtube persona, is a charismatic talented man but he is only a victim of himself. He is a cry baby, a picky child, someone who was probably very spoiled as a child and he is luck to have such a a supporting family.

“Michael Pethericks” usually have supporting families with several siblings and even as adults are not able to overcome immature and self destructive attitudes.

That’s my thesis anyway…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
She looks about 70 every time she scrapes her hair back, and is that a polyester dress? That's what it looks like. They must have made dozens of vlogs when they were in and near Venice: Venice, Padua, Verona, what next? Should be entitled, My travels in Italy!

• Haha
The 92 year old lady I work for has told me so many intersting tales. Her parents (because she was not born a boy) sent her from their Chateau in Cognac to live with her grandparents in Paris who lived by the Eifel Tower. She was living there during the German occupation and has a terrible scar on her leg after being run off the road by German soldiers into a ditch full of barbed wire. She's also told me that their neighbour in the opposite appartment, helped a lot of Jewish people escape. My 92 neighbour here in the village has also told me stories about the German occupation in this part of the Vendee. her family were poor and they came to their tiny little farm and took the lot, all their food and all of their farm animals. I have learnt a lot from these two formidable ladies who come from two different lives, one of comfort the other of near poverty. So interesting.
What interesting stories your ladies have to tell - you are part of the real France and they are certainly as appreciative of you as you are of them, happy to let you into their past lives. No hope of filming this living heritage with their family's permisson ? So much more significant than watching foreigners restoring clapped out old shells of chateaux. Was it here that someone posted a link to a little docu about elderly wealthy Parisian women reminiscing in a nursing home? I can't find it any more though.

• Heart
I'd argue for a Botox lift.
My hairdresser has recently had his lips done. While he was cutting my hair I was trying to work out what was wrong different about his face. When I put my glasses on I realised! It looked like he had had an allergic reaction to seafood. He's a young man in his 30's. He's not a munter, has that whole surf dude thing going on. He's athletic, was short listed for the French rowing team. So why do people put themselves through that? He really didn't need it and I hope he has regretted it and won't see the need to continue down that route. Just mho.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="suthern_lurker, post: 16105228, member: 328651
*But I can’t imagine any abstract looking lovely with that wallpaper and unfortunate fabric on the sofa that was also pointed out...Sad to see that whole.... whatever it is going on there! 🤦🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
As they are collaborating with Little Greene, they could easily have bought some beautiful paint colours and just had plain walls to be the background for paintings. This is what most art galleries do and they sometimes vary the colours, depending on the best background for the work they want to display. Steve's own paintings are highly coloured and look dreadful on those chateau walls. Simon, from Chateau Love, has displayed his large photographs of flowers on plain walls in a kind of conservatory; something like that would be much better for the paintings. I'm sure that the artists, if he is displaying others' paintings, would much prefer a plain background.

• Heart
I’ve heard he’s doing just fine and been working on his cottage.

I’ve decided that I’m done with Stephanie & CD. I just want to watch YouTube videos that make me happy. Although a grudge watch can be fun, this one just isn’t worth it anymore. I’m only here for you tartlets, you’re more entertaining than SJ ever was.❤
Don't leave us @Jules100 stay for the giggles and beers. I barely watch the dumb-arse blonde in anything she appears in, unless another tattler points out something heinous that needs my review. I love the banter here and the derails, the looking out for each other... I've said it before, we have become a community, and as much as it makes me choke to say it, we can thank fanny and her shithole tit'o for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just more dust gathering on Flappy bird. Expect more chicken closeups, longer weeds in the garden, growing cracks in the facade and Fanny’s face full of fillers and botox.
I hated it when women were called "birds" by chauvinistic men but I do think that "Flappy bird" is a perfect name for Fanny as that's exactly what she does with her arms and claws in an attempt to look enthusiastic and happy with her false persona.
---
How do the Puffs know Fanny. . Southport care home community?Looks like Andrew’s Porsche is still funded by OAPs
Yes, Andrew is an old friend of the family, especially friendly with Chantal and Stephen. I guess his mother ran a nursing home. Can't imagine that Ricardo would find that much fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.