The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Lochness Monster for naming the thread, and @Patriciarella for nominating the thread title - I had to do some creative work to make it fit.

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1690214720[/IMG]
Jules100
VIP Member

Saturday at 12:01 AM
lalablahblah said:
My concern for Jules was becoming the obsession of 1 of those gray cray crayes... I'm sure a few gangsta grannies live in Florida... I've heard horror stories from YouTubers...I've been harassed on Facebook by some insane Qtips for not drinking the kookaide.... Nut jobs get ballsy...
Thank you for your support @lalablahblah. I did have serious concerns about a batch of chateau garbage that threatened and tried to dox me back in February that also followed me over and singled me out YouTube. I raised my concerns several times, but they fell on deaf ears.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Tartuffe, Goatlady6 and 53 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:32 PM
@Jules100 I hope you’ll tell us what happened to cause this decision when you’re ready. Also, I’m hoping that you weren’t threatened into it. CWU will be missed, especially as the shat-oh cling-ons will now be crowing they’ve triumphantly won against the evil tattlers.🥺

• Heart
Reactions:You, Spirit of place, BlessingoftheHounds and 49 others

Karma baby!

VIP Member

Friday at 12:52 AM
Lochness Monster said:
Amoury did not want to celebrate his Aunts birthday
Seems like Amaury has finally drawn a line in the sand… he hasn’t been on the vlogs for some time now. Good for him.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, SleepingBeauty123 and 49 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:54 PM
MRShavershamsdress said:
@Jules100 I hope you’ll tell us what happened to cause this decision when you’re ready. Also, I’m hoping that you weren’t threatened into it. CWU will be missed, especially as the shat-oh cling-ons will now be crowing they’ve triumphantly won against the evil tattlers.🥺
No one threatened anyone. This was entirely my decision.❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Tartuffe, Kalessi and 47 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Friday at 7:08 PM

a0da52f9-c35c-4092-91ec-14118c68e959_text.gif

Screenshot (555).png

Unika Sjaelful
1 hour ago
Am I the only one who was really distressed to see the little peachick gasping for air? The poor little thing. Why would one air this?! A statement and/or the burial would have sufficed. It's shocking and triggering that someone would exploit such a dire situation. Don't you have other content to focus on, like your renovations? I used to have admiration for Stephanie, to find success at a later stage of her life, going for her dreams. The sincerity and authenticity have evaporated. Now it's literally a "show" among many other shows produced for entertainment and economic purposes.

Laurie Calery
1 hour ago
Sharing my perception. I really dont like the click bait titles and especially dont appreciate the way you post not so great pictures of your mum, it's really disrespectful.

Tuo Inglese
3 hours ago
Sorry to say but no wonder you keep losing peachicks! A simple google search will tell you how to properly care for peachicks. They don't even have a safe enclosure! Seems like it's all for views....

Karima Dillon El-Toukhy
5 hours ago
Can anyone explain to me grieving over the death of one animal whilst slaughtering and eating another animal 😂

janet thomas
6 hours ago
I thought a person had died

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Goatlady6, Trollda and 47 others

Adding @Rory 's post - as much as we derail, Rory has a point.

Rory

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:30 PM
Our group has grown/evolved over the 3 years I have been here. There are a few Tattlers on here who are residing in France and/or have knowledge of French tax law.
If we return our Tattle focus to the financial situation of a foundation established (by Stephanie) for the restoration of the farmhouse owned by 3 persons (Stephanie, Potts and Nick - although I still think Isabelle owns a percentage of Stephanie’s portion via a family trust), yet publicised via vlogs and managed by the directors-Stephanie, Isabelle and Natti - where does the liability for non compliance with tax laws sit? With Stephanie and the foundation directors or are owners of building included? I mean surely the directors of the foundation ALL have to sign off on the annual taxation report. (How’s that English language understanding going Natti?)
And how would the accountability for tax declarations and processing be assigned - with the original accountants and/or possibly Philip’s father? With the owners? With the foundation directors?
I would appreciate clarity on this from European/French based Tattlers.
And if the farmhouse association is French based how does that work if Stephanie is UK tax domicile?
Could a financial investigation also extend to groups (such as Brenda’s Facebook page) which (falsely) promote the activities of the directors of the foundation? My understanding is Brenda’s jurisdiction is EU - please correct me if I am wrong.

Whilst I appreciate derails, good wishes, sympathies shared, etc let us not lose sight of the financial questions and grievances which started and grew this thread originally.

And as we hypothesise over the last weeks on Amaury and Natti’s exit from the farmhouse vlogs, let us not forget she is a director of the association which was formed to minimise tax, yet renovate a farmhouse. I mean if something awful should happen like a legal investigation by the French tax office who would pay for Natti’s legal bills? I do wonder if the Argentinian understands her legal position and liability, Let us not forget Stephanie’s “welcome to the family” speech once it was established that Amaury and Natti were an item (or regular dalliance). Yes welcome indeed Natti to the financial liability. I do hope she understands her liabilities and risks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Thebirdandthefrog, Madhaggis and 41 others

Remember we have a wonderful wiki, archiving Stephanie's shyte
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't know why Amaury doesn't go and work with Dan it is surely more interesting and challenging project than the non projects at LieLande. Dan would also gain from Amaury's expertise, not least in his approach to health and safety.
In theory that sounds like a very good idea.
Although they are buddies their working styles would start to rub each other up the wrong way.
Amaury the perfectionist would start to irritate Dan and Dan the organic freestyler would soon get on Amaury's wick.

And many thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Comtess Rose, thanks again for another thread! Much appreciated ❣

Fanny is thirsty... really thirsty! Cute how she is giving Dan free advertising and hopefully subs. I love that the "humble gardener" understands the game/ biz so much better. On the tax subject- sooner or later the tax man comes knocking...

• Heart
FF through the cadeau crap I realised that SJ has a matching Souleiado belt with the skirt and shirt ensemble.

She has a shopping addiction, she cannot go a day without buying (if not in person then online).
Years ago in Economics class I learned of the "Marginal propensity to consume". SJ missed that class.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
FF through the cadeau crap I realised that SJ has a matching Souleiado belt with the skirt and shirt ensemble.

She has a shopping addiction, she cannot go a day without buying (if not in person then online).
Years ago in Economics class I learned of the "Marginal propensity to consume". SJ missed that class.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look very flattering! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's probably got enough outfits to wear a different one each day of the year - seriously. At this stage, I would add that her need to buy endless quantities of expensive stuff to wear is not just questionable in terms of whose money she is spending or the fact that she is so acquisitive and materialistic. To have as much as she has, when so many, all over the world, are starving; homeless, etc., is just contemptible. The hyper greed just confirms what a despicable human being she is. Chateau Diaries not only changed her wealth, it also changed her into someone purely concerned about her appearance. Remember the photos in the early days of the chateau with Daddy when she looked dowdy and sad. She had dreams of being a princess but hadn't really achieved that. As soon as the money flowed in, she had an audience and that's why she dresses up. She has to present herself in different outfits all the time. It's all for the vlogs and the adulation. She has a very serious problem but, despite her education, she cannot see how much all that confirms how obnoxious and unethical she really is and oblivious to the needs of others.

As for that gift grab, the woman was certainly having a major de-clutter and just wanted the publicity. These "donors" are just as despicable as she is, the cost of postage alone could have could have provided food for several families.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Spoiler (maybe?). My bet is that Dan will be appearing in C4's "My Dream Derelict Home in The Sun", Season 2. Season 1 features Chateau DIY at Lalacelle

• Wow
Reactions: 24

I'm going to have to look at the Souleiado ensemble now but what is springing to mind with everyone's description is - trop, c'est trop!

Fanny is everything, always, all at once. Déclassé... trop. She's too old to be wearing everything (in that style) matchy, matchy.

This is how I would have styled the skirt. And only the skirt...
Summer - White Coton debarder (vest top), jean jacket, wide leather belt probably brown, flat strappy sandals maybe with some jewelling.
Autumn/winter - Black or cream turtle neck or roll neck pull, wide black leather belt, slouchy black or cognac suede boots low heel. Maybe even a pair of cognac suede cowboy boots and match the belt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg the Billy flog! Watch the whole thing to see what MPK was upto. No MPK.

MPK wanted to do the room next to the ballroom. Now Billy starts doing a bedroom. ALONE! So many question so little answers.
What if Billy offered Alex a better pay and stole Alex from MPK? That would be the blow for MPK to go awol again! This is starting to become a telenovela.

I absolutely hate that SJ is so boring, serving rinse and repeat flogs that we can't even play the spot the lies game.

The CD threads run faster than a French dog! Thank you @ComtesseRose for keeping the good ship Tattle sailing - way more efficiently than SJ’s cock-eyed steering of the leaking vessel that is Lalande!

Towards the end of the last thread, the shocking (mock shock, actually) news that Billy Spielberg’s Petherick Productions featured work on the chateau - at, it would seem, Gwen’s insistence. Work that Michael had alluded to earlier this year as being his new baby. Another promise broken.

Michael’s latest reincarnation lasted how long? The Gardener’s Cottage is still unfinished. Does the greenhouse remain glassless? Has Michael splashed the cash from the latest sale of prints (“buy me a pane”) to party in Spain? Has the little garden he created, and was so enthusiastic about, withered and died?

It would test the patience of a saint.

• Heart
Omg the Billy flog! Watch the whole thing to see what MPK was upto. No MPK.

MPK wanted to do the room next to the ballroom. Now Billy starts doing a bedroom. ALONE! So many question so little answers.
What if Billy offered Alex a better pay and stole Alex from MPK? That would be the blow for MPK to go awol again! This is starting to become a telenovela.
Yes, and in his latest video it appears Billy didn’t like being away from the convent to work on the chateau bedrooms. He was doing it to appease Gwen (don’t want to piss off the Bank of Gwen!). She’s been patiently waiting for the bedrooms to be done since January so she can host “retreats.” Personally, I don’t think Billy stole Alex…I think Alex is helping Billy because Michael has disappeared again and Billy is giving him something to do. Seems like Billy is constantly stepping in to “save the day.” For whatever reason, Michael just doesn’t seem reliable. His focus changes from one thing to the next. But, maybe we’ll be surprised with a video explaining what he’s been doing for the last 6 weeks…Lincrusta wallpaper reproduction? Glass ordered for greenhouse? Fulfilling orders for his prints to pay for the glass? Boy shopping in Madrid? It will be exciting to see!

Thread title nomination inspired by @NotAChatelaine 😄❤

🧵 Buy me a pane to party in Spain

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I couldn't believe Lady Bountiful hadn't even filled up that basket with blackberries visiting Dan & knowing the kids would be there, after showing she had a glut of them at home. And bc I hold Philip in great consideration I went back twice to watch if it was him who had eaten them under the table.🤔
And the scrawny meat the last time she brought for the bbq after Dan had joked he'd bought fillet steaks for Nick & the 'workforce' ? However he must know what to expect by now & what's lacking on the food front they make up by mutual back-patting for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, and in his latest video it appeared Billy didn’t like being away from the convent to work on the chateau bedrooms. He was doing it to appease Gwen (don’t want to piss off the Bank of Gwen!). She’s been patiently waiting for the bedrooms to be done since January so she can host “retreats.” Personally, I don’t think Billy stole Alex…I think Alex is helping Billy because Michael has disappeared again and Billy is giving him something to do. Seems like Billy is constantly stepping in to “save the day.” For whatever reason, Michael just doesn’t seem reliable. His focus changes from one thing to the next. But, maybe we’ll be surprised with a video explaining what he’s been doing for the last 6 weeks…Lincrusta wallpaper reproduction? Glass ordered for greenhouse? Fulfilling orders for his prints to pay for the glass? Boy shopping in Madrid? It will be exciting to see!
I'm intrigued too!
MPK has said himself so much as him being easily bored and loosing focus etc.

I think he should take a page from @LadyRed Book. She knows herself well enough to know she wouldn't do anything if she wasn't employed. I think it's sad that he is approaching 40 fast and still hasn't got his act together. He has got some skills and is pleasant to the eye too.

I always have to think about what @Clara Burnett has said about MPK and him being aggresive. Without actually being physically/verbally aggresive. MPK is a mystery to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm going to have to look at the Souleiado ensemble now but what is springing to mind with everyone's description is - trop, c'est trop!

Fanny is everything, always, all at once. Déclassé... trop. She's too old to be wearing everything (in that style) matchy, matchy.

This is how I would have styled the skirt. And only the skirt...
Summer - White Coton debarder (vest top), jean jacket, wide leather belt probably brown, flat strappy sandals maybe with some jewelling.
Autumn/winter - Black or cream turtle neck or roll neck pull, wide black leather belt, slouchy black or cognac suede boots low heel. Maybe even a pair of cognac suede cowboy boots and match the belt.
Bet you she wore that skirt ensemble with some god awful 80s throwback heels. Even a black vest top would look nice with the skirt. The blouse belongs with jeans or a dark plain skirt with boots, a bit Camarguais.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope Chateau La Ferte people are not in an urgent need to sell as it can take awhile for the right buyer for the property. La Lominie (spelling?) of Ashley & Johnny is still for sale.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm no youtube expert. If SJ leaves the gift grab vlogs up once she has stopped making them and they are viewed, do they continue to generate income and most importantly will she pass it on to charity, does she even currently pass them on.

Any patreons prepared to ask?

She deserved all the rubbish she received yesterday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.