The Chateau Diaries #256 It ain’t a Patreon Vlog without the baps out somewhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case my fellow hags and trolls still don't know how to lay the paaarrfect table..:LOL:.and a few deluded comments to go with it!
ENJOY!🥰

" Phillip needs to write a book on table settings at Lalande😊 "
" You should sponsor a digital tablescape challenge and award the winner with a weekend at Lalande. Or you could sponsor a tablescape expo and invite sponsors and entrants. Have them pay a fee and let the money go to charity. Can you imagine how beautiful dozens of tables set in different China with unique linens all over the grounds would look? "

" Philip will make a wonderful butler. He has elevated many things around the château "
............................................ "more like a table and accessories design consultant."
" He is a master! "

View attachment 2329444
Listen to the bollocks by Phillip as if he is an artist-a piss artist you just laid a sodding table which is something you don't do to Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm starting to warm toward Davy.. I think he needed time to blossom and I also think he enjoyed Maries company... I think they may have much in common maybe I'm a romantic but it would be nice for something good to come from the mess that is Lielande.
But isn’t Davy gay? I read this on Tattle ages and ages ago. All this time I've thought Davy is gay.
Oh well, if Marie and Davy became an item, good luck to them. It wouldn't be the first time a dumb blonde began an (allegedly) intimate relationship with a gay man at lieLande.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just in case my fellow hags and trolls still don't know how to lay the paaarrfect table..:LOL:.and a few deluded comments to go with it!
ENJOY!🥰

" Phillip needs to write a book on table settings at Lalande😊 "
" You should sponsor a digital tablescape challenge and award the winner with a weekend at Lalande. Or you could sponsor a tablescape expo and invite sponsors and entrants. Have them pay a fee and let the money go to charity. Can you imagine how beautiful dozens of tables set in different China with unique linens all over the grounds would look? "

" Philip will make a wonderful butler. He has elevated many things around the château "
............................................ "more like a table and accessories design consultant."
" He is a master! "

View attachment 2329444
That idiot should put out a flog of his table settings to contribute to his own living conditions. Enough idiots who would watch him. But I guess, he wouldn't drip poison in SJ's ear for her to demand rent/grocery from him like he did with everyone else.

Reactions: 18
The boys are definitely wary of ole Tulip hoarder Stephanie. Children can sense when an adult is not kid friendly and they know “eyes wide shut” F4F is not a friend to children or animals.

Why does cheap millionaire Stephanie show up for dinner at the crispy chateau with little to no food to contribute to the meal, especially when she is there to piggyback off Dan’s channel and film content to make money for herself?
"Tulip hoarder."
FM, that's funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You noticed the Tattle reference in the CD video. They were deliberately playing the Jenga game because the condition of the Dump was compared to the Jenga game in this forum.

If Snorts pants get any tighter…… reminds me of a saying, “ his pants were so tight I could see his religion. “ What better way to ruin the appetites of guests than to subject them to an unnecessarily graphic outfit on Khillip while dining?

Maria does not suffer fools gladly and Davy doesn’t seem to fall into Stephanie’s bullshit often and generally “tells it as it is.” I can see the two of them getting along without any conflict or drama which is probably a relief to Maria since a course of nonstop silly Dump drama is served up at every meal she creates. Davy was very diplomatic in his comments to Dan about the crispy chateau. I think Davy is generally a kind person.

Khillip states he doesn’t like to do sports. Quelle surprise. Not.

Lazy Stephanie had to invade Dan’s hammock so she could lounge in her favorite position, horizontal.
Notice too how lovely it was, according to Fanny, for Marie to match her floral design to Snorts table.
And all because Tattlers said what a nasty little witch he is for complaining Marie's previous guest dinner table flowers, didn't.

• Heart
I think PhiPhi was in the garden using his drone while Fanny was walking to the end of the garden to get blackberries. Boys & their toys!

Meager offerings to the host for the bbq. I would be so embarassed. Doesn't she have a wicker picnic set or two decked out with china, silverware & wine/champagne glasses? There is never any proper thinking to what she/they do.

Did you see PhiPhi miss the turn to Dan's chateau and had to back up and this is their 3rd time? And of course, we had to have a bedroom scene, albeit outdoors in a hammock.

Wonder what the 4th visit (next week) will bring.
New here or not, I will hold you solely responsible for giving Fanny ideas about spending more money. No doubt we will now see an "every chateau needs a Fortnum and Mason picnic basket" within the next two episodes. In fact, you have just awarded her three vlogs: 1. The picnic basket turns up at the gift grab. 2. Philip decides how to embellish the already china laden basket with his own crockery and cutlery. 3. They take the basket to Dan's. Don't you know she reads here? Welcome by the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll correct it for beciaaus -

Skinny pants are out of fashion - he always looks a prat."
@Jeeves retirement is evidently suiting you. You must have been one bad-ass teacher! Congratulations on your retirement and bon annif' 😘
---
2 TINS OF RICE PUDDING!!! TINS. Is rice pudding in a tin a thing? I can't, I just can't.
Aussies- do we have rice pudding in a tin?
You've never had Ambrosia Creamed Rice in a tin? This was my m.i.l.'s go to pud when my husband and his brothers were growing up! It's also the fuel for dumb-arse 12 hour time trial cyclists... It's disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Our group has grown/evolved over the 3 years I have been here. There are a few Tattlers on here who are residing in France and/or have knowledge of French tax law.
If we return our Tattle focus to the financial situation of a foundation established (by Stephanie) for the restoration of the farmhouse owned by 3 persons (Stephanie, Potts and Nick - although I still think Isabelle owns a percentage of Stephanie’s portion via a family trust), yet publicised via vlogs and managed by the directors-Stephanie, Isabelle and Natti - where does the liability for non compliance with tax laws sit? With Stephanie and the foundation directors or are owners of building included? I mean surely the directors of the foundation ALL have to sign off on the annual taxation report. (How’s that English language understanding going Natti?)
And how would the accountability for tax declarations and processing be assigned - with the original accountants and/or possibly Philip’s father? With the owners? With the foundation directors?
I would appreciate clarity on this from European/French based Tattlers.
And if the farmhouse association is French based how does that work if Stephanie is UK tax domicile?
Could a financial investigation also extend to groups (such as Brenda’s Facebook page) which (falsely) promote the activities of the directors of the foundation? My understanding is Brenda’s jurisdiction is EU - please correct me if I am wrong.

Whilst I appreciate derails, good wishes, sympathies shared, etc let us not lose sight of the financial questions and grievances which started and grew this thread originally.

And as we hypothesise over the last weeks on Amaury and Natti’s exit from the farmhouse vlogs, let us not forget she is a director of the association which was formed to minimise tax, yet renovate a farmhouse. I mean if something awful should happen like a legal investigation by the French tax office who would pay for Natti’s legal bills? I do wonder if the Argentinian understands her legal position and liability, Let us not forget Stephanie’s “welcome to the family” speech once it was established that Amaury and Natti were an item (or regular dalliance). Yes welcome indeed Natti to the financial liability. I do hope she understands her liabilities and risks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I can assure you that Wiki has no chance with Gayvy. He’s as gay as Doris Day! 😝 🌈 😂

Gotta wonder how
An intelligent man like
You
Values hanging out with an aging
YouTube grifter and a straight for pay Twank with no skills or brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Jeeves retirement is evidently suiting you. You must have been one bad-ass teacher! Congratulations on your retirement and bon annif' 😘
---

You've never had Ambrosia Creamed Rice in a tin? This was my m.i.l.'s go to pud when my husband and his brothers were growing up! It's also the fuel for dumb-arse 12 hour time trial cyclists... It's disgusting.
Apparently @Rory it's available at Coles and Woolies.
I like rice pudding but not out of a tin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody asked, but I would bet a generous slice of my fortune, that if Dan's channel had bombed, and he was there, all alone and overwhelmed, we would not have seen Fanny there for dust.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does cheap millionaire Stephanie show up for dinner at the crispy chateau with little to no food to contribute to the meal, especially when she is there to piggyback off Dan’s channel and film content to make money for herself?
But she brought parsley for the sandwiches. Who doesn't love a fistful of parsley taking center stage on their sandwich? Yumm!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
---

Good God no. I think I was born in the wrong era- never had a McDonalds faux burger, never used package cake mixes and now never had bloody rice in a tin! I can cook creamed rice in a camp oven over hot coals under the stars- does that count?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But isn’t Davy gay? I read this on Tattle ages and ages ago. All this time I've thought Davy is gay.
Oh well, if Marie and Davy became an item, good luck to them. It wouldn't be the first time a dumb blonde began an (allegedly) intimate relationship with a gay man at lieLande.
🧵Davey-Marie? It wouldn’t be the first time a dumb blond began an intimate relationship with a gay at Lie lande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol...
When small worlds collide - I've been reading this blog, Restoring Ross (anyone still enjoy old-fashioned blogs?) since Ross bought the Cross House in 2014. Just saw this comment - Dan is really gaining traction all over.
View attachment 2329014
Wow! I have been following the Ross' restoration blog of the Cross House since he purchased it! Small world indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just saw the news on CBC…3 months of rain in 24 hours? 4 people missing? Good lord! Do you have power? Are you OK?
Thank you for asking. I'm safe and sound this time. Just recovered from fiona. A couple of my friends have been directly affected. It's going to be a rough few months for them. Fortunately they are safe and have family to stay with until their homes are repaired. 🥰♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Our group has grown/evolved over the 3 years I have been here. There are a few Tattlers on here who are residing in France and/or have knowledge of French tax law.
If we return our Tattle focus to the financial situation of a foundation established (by Stephanie) for the restoration of the farmhouse owned by 3 persons (Stephanie, Potts and Nick - although I still think Isabelle owns a percentage of Stephanie’s portion via a family trust), yet publicised via vlogs and managed by the directors-Stephanie, Isabelle and Natti - where does the liability for non compliance with tax laws sit? With Stephanie and the foundation directors or are owners of building included? I mean surely the directors of the foundation ALL have to sign off on the annual taxation report. (How’s that English language understanding going Natti?)
And how would the accountability for tax declarations and processing be assigned - with the original accountants and/or possibly Philip’s father? With the owners? With the foundation directors?
I would appreciate clarity on this from European/French based Tattlers.
And if the farmhouse association is French based how does that work if Stephanie is UK tax domicile?
Could a financial investigation also extend to groups (such as Brenda’s Facebook page) which (falsely) promote the activities of the directors of the foundation? My understanding is Brenda’s jurisdiction is EU - please correct me if I am wrong.

Whilst I appreciate derails, good wishes, sympathies shared, etc let us not lose sight of the financial questions and grievances which started and grew this thread originally.

And as we hypothesise over the last weeks on Amaury and Natti’s exit from the farmhouse vlogs, let us not forget she is a director of the association which was formed to minimise tax, yet renovate a farmhouse. I mean if something awful should happen like a legal investigation by the French tax office who would pay for Natti’s legal bills? I do wonder if the Argentinian understands her legal position and liability, Let us not forget Stephanie’s “welcome to the family” speech once it was established that Amaury and Natti were an item (or regular dalliance). Yes welcome indeed Natti to the financial liability. I do hope she understands her liabilities and risks.
I know nothing of associations in France but have heard they are complicated and best not to be involved with! Whatever the skankster fanny has set up you can bet it's dodgy and not done correctly. Idk if it's possible to view the current status of any association but I wouldn't be surprised if natti has resigned or been given the Spanish archer. I don't know if someone leaving an association must be replaced or if it can continue with just 2 where before there were 3. It does require a comptable (accountant) who is nothing to do with the association and it must be drawn up by a qualified solicitor. Again, Idk if that requires to be an Avocat, a notaire or a hussier. I think only another person sitting on an association could answer your questions.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.