The Chateau Diaries #254 The Chatelaine de Shopping let The Kat out of the bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know when you last lived in Blighty but I would say we now have some of the best restaurants in the world and most people would not eat a boiled chicken breast. Next time you are over let me cook for you and change your mind-I too hate bland

Reactions: 24
THIS is what progress looks like!
Stephanie has had 20 years........Greg's had 4 (and estimates another 4 more to complete).
@manwithahammer on Instagram, no YouTube.

Reactions: 20
Wanna bet Brook is another dump alias trying to give the illusion that fraudy fanny is winning over some of Dans new subscribers?

Reactions: 19
I did not mean to imply preference, sorry it came off that way. I agree. I guess it is about the deceit of the relationships? I just prefer honesty. If I wanted to indulge into multiple sex partners I would and it really is no business of mine who does what where/when/how. I would just appreciate people being real.
I must remember it is all about the $$$ and if fraud is required to attain it... then some have no issues with it. I will admit I was emotionally invested in the CD and felt a bit betrayed when coming to terms with the reality of the frauds. Just seems to get deeper as time goes on.

Reactions: 15
Yes well, but that’s HRH Marie, Queen of Romania. She was always fabulous!
Hard to fault Mama Răniților.
---
I will give you that, the restaurants here are really good. What people cook in their homes...whole other story.
---
Don't know when you last lived in Blighty but I would say we now have some of the best restaurants in the world and most people would not eat a boiled chicken breast. Next time you are over let me cook for you and change your mind-I too hate bland
I live in the UK. And I agree, the restaurants are good. It was more what people cook and eat in their homes that I was baffled by, especially when you have access to so many world foods, spices, condiments and produce, both local and imported.

In saying that, I have had good meals cooked by friends, but they have been rare. Instead I have become the main cook among my friendship group. As one friend and co-worker eloquently put it: "It (cooking) is one of your few redeeming qualities".
---
I don't think the NDA was what caused him to take down the videos or that it was used to achieve that (probably because there isn't one, not in a legal sense). Selmar said he was asked in the first instance by Isabelle, and he has some affection left for her, so he complied. As for the second instance, he said he was asked by Stephanie, and we have seen he has some affection left for her as well. He seems to think Nasty and Snorts are the root of all evil there and that Fanny and Isabelle are just innocently unaware of the extent of their depravity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This episode is a little too Philip heavy. He walks around like it is his Chateau and I question why Stephanie lets him talk that way (as if he owns it). I think it may be due to her knowing, deep down, that is why he is in a relationship with her. She is not naive, despite appearances, she clearly know that is what he is really in the relationship for, so she lets him think it is his, without having any legal claim on it.

Reactions: 18
I don't think any of the alleged cheating had to involve homosexual relationships in order to garner the "disgusting" label from OG Clara Burnett. Indeed, any affairs at the Dump, which would disrespect his partner and affect his very young children, would be fitting of that descriptor.

The farmhouse is a party and sex pad. We have been saying this since the early threads, although back then we didn't have much first hand proof of it, but more so OG Clara's intel about the plethora of volunteers and Fanny's friends engaging in questionable behaviour.

Reactions: 11
It could be because I'm in a bad mood today...
It could be because sir snorts-alot won't stop saying "Amaury and I" as if he's some sort of fucking wonder child engineer...

But it was at this precise moment when I slammed my laptop close and chose to instead eat a massive bowl of Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream. I hope my laptop is ok, I don't dare to check!

Reactions: 41
OMG! It looks like he’s singing an aria! What a diva!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Snorty is a toad-le weirdo! I can’t watch him anymore!

I think he is still banging FRK. Selmar, so glad you told your truth. Does anyone else think Dan & Annmarie had a falling out?

Reactions: 22
And now I think I know why he got out of the crazy bin

Reactions: 12
Cherries and almond flavor is the bomb. Not everybody knows this. What a brilliant combo, black cherry Jello, Cool Whip and the real genius touch of crushed amaretti. Good one. And pretty too.
This is what I cooked today.
MC was a recovering alcoholic whose favorite meal was coffee and coffee cake. This one, minus the vanilla and with her suggested alternative additions of 1 t @ mace and nutmeg, 1/2 c currants, 1 c raisins, is really, really granny cooking at its best. Like Jello.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Most likely. Below, comments about the struggles of the scholarships' recipient, first by the head of the institute she was studying at (comments now removed), and another post by the recipient herself, written only a couple of months before her passing was announced.

In addition, Snorts' attempts at gaslighting the public and wiping their hands clean of the matter, after her death was announced and the above posts became known.

Reactions: 28
Snorts really thinks he's the lord of the manor. Reconfiguring the rooms upstairs, what about the heating. Reinstating a window, I wonder if that will require permission. God he's an insufferable bore. More peachicks.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.