The Chateau Diaries #247 The dowager chatelaine's face may have had work done, but the chateau has not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie is as controlling, manipulative, and and nosy as Phi Phi. Don’t think for a moment that she doesn’t read here, and read every comment, monitor the comments, and either post or delete manipulative, nasty comments or post false info to advance some fake agenda herself, or thru one of her many Dump crew flying monkeys on all the forums that she can invade with one of her fake accounts. She isn’t some little shrinking violet orphan princess who will get her feelings hurt.

She is hard nosed, cheap, mean, jealous, nosy, greedy, and manipulative. She treats others poorly and takes everything she can from others and leaves them worse off. She hides behind fake accounts to do her nasty work ( and uses her flying monkeys to help) and will do anything to keep the money rolling in for herself as will all of the Dump crew surrounding her. She wants others to be the face of her “ dirty work” so she can evade accountability and responsibility for her actions. It is the way she has always lived her life. Her nefarious selfish actions are now just executed on larger scale. Narcs never ever change.

She is jealous and controlling of any person who has a YouTube or Patreon account that has ever been associated in any way with the Dump. She and Phi Phi ( and Potts, etc.) crawl all over other youtube channel accounts, patrolling and policing info on channel comment sections that aren’t owned by them.

IMHO, I think Mummy is rightfully frustrated with F4F’s expansive garden plans which will fall into ruin as soon as the money flow drops. She knows that Fanny is creating an even larger disaster zone for neglect at the Dump and Mummy can do nothing about it. Mummy has lost control as Fanny doesn’t need her for cash at the moment. Mummy created the selfish entitled monster that is Stephanie Jarvis, so not a lot of sympathy for Mummy. Isabelle’s mother lived into her 90’s. I think Isabelle could easily do the same. She is tired of having to deal with her daughter’s messes.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Fanny doesn't want people at the shitoo. If she did she would have resurfaced the tennis court, made a pétanque court, temporary above ground pool, lovely swing somewhere. Nope she ain't having any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Fanny doesn't want people at the shitoo. If she did she would have resurfaced the tennis court, made a pétanque court, temporary above ground pool, lovely swing somewhere. Nope she ain't having any of it.
She has already said that she doesn’t want to host events or weddings at the Dump. She only reluctantly does a part time B and B business for a few months a year so she can exploit the YouTube viewer fans and Patrons. She does not want to host fairs and community events at the Dump. She just wants to create several gites to lease out, so she has money rolling in but doesn’t have to deal with anyone ( like she has to with the B and B) and can travel nonstop.

Reactions: 34
Stephanie is as controlling, manipulative, and and nosy as Phi Phi. Don’t think for a moment that she doesn’t read here, and read every comment, monitor the comments, and either post or delete manipulative, nasty comments or post false info to advance some fake agenda herself, or thru one of her many Dump crew flying monkeys on all the forums that she can invade with one of her fake accounts. She isn’t some little shrinking violet orphan princess who will get her feelings hurt.

She is hard nosed, cheap, mean, nosy, greedy, and manipulative. She treats others poorly and takes everything she can from others and leaves them worse off. She hides behind fake accounts to do her nasty work ( and uses her flying monkeys to help) and will do anything to keep the money rolling in for herself as will all of the Dump crew surrounding her. She wants others to be the face of her “ dirty work” so she can evade accountability and responsibility for her actions. It is the way she has always lived her life. Her nefarious selfish actions are now just executed on larger scale.

She is jealous and controlling of any person who has a YouTube or Patreon account that has ever been associated in any way with the Dump. She and Phi Phi ( and Potts, etc.) crawl all over other youtube channel accounts, patrolling and policing info on channel comment sections that aren’t owned by them.

IMHÖ, think Mummy is rightfully frustrated with F4F’s expansive garden plans which will fall into ruin as soon as the money flow drops. She knows that Fanny is creating an even larger disaster zone for neglect at the Dump and Mummy can do nothing about it. Mummy has lost control as Fanny doesn’t need her for cash at the moment. Mummy created the selfish entitled monster that is Stephanie Jarvis, so not a lot of sympathy for Mummy. Isabelle’s mother lived into her 90’s. I think Isabelle could easily do the same. She is tired of having to deal with her daughter’s messes.
graciemckitten, definitely agree that Mummy was rightfully frustrated with Fanny's stupid, overly exaggerated garden plans. Mummy knows Fanny doesn't know s*it about gardening and doesn't give a s*it about gardening. Mummy has told Fanny is it's a giant waste of time and money, but Fanny has simply done it anyway because it's all just a diversion from the lack of renovation & repair inside the shitoo.

Mummy is an old 🦇, but I'm sure it was bittersweet for her see the changes to her courtyard garden, especially when Fanny doesn't know the difference between a pea and a broad bean.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Well well well, what a week. Slayer of Dragons, Master of the top comments.

Bow down before your master!!

But as I am a very generous person, here is something additional for @T Rex and @LurkingMeg

OMG as a die hard Nigella fan - I loved her early recipes - that made me almost choke on my white wine. Beyond fabulous @HalcyonOrganic. I'd like to think Nigella would love it too. I'm going to suggest 'you know who' ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nutti has no time for that !!
She needs to sort out her wardrobe before taking on Amaury's clothing .
Nutti Always looks like his Mother . :eek:
Bin the pink dress and while you are at it ...... that shirt of Amaury's .... or take it back to the shops and get a refund - Pronto !!!
He’s too old for a shirt like that. My son went out with a group of early 20’s lads last night dressed in loud shirts, sunglasses and a thick chain around his neck. When he came home the miserable so and so wouldn’t let me take a morning after photo. He looked grim.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Seems like Michael Petherick just may be the final nail on Angel Adore me’s coffin. Hopefully this story keeps going and Channel 4 finally takes a look at Fanny’s millions of grift!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry derailing here but the UK will hit news headlines tomorrow because summer has arrived.
Heathrow will cancel flights due to melting runways, trains will be unable to run as the rails will buckle in the heat and there will be the annual egg frying contests on car bonnets or pavements in the daily mail to show its so hot you can fry an egg.
By the end of the week we will all be on water rationing again. 😂😂
By the way it’s 28 degrees in my garden today rather than the poultry 24 in London. 🌼

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry derailing here but the UK will hit news headlines tomorrow because summer has arrived.
Heathrow will cancel flights due to melting runways, trains will be unable to run as the rails will buckle in the heat and there will be the annual egg frying contests on car bonnets or pavements in the daily mail to show its so hot you can fry an egg.
By the way it’s 28 degrees in my garden today rather than the poultry 24 in London. 🌼
Larry is already worried

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Look at Marie! Maybe this thing will help her to not look so miserable at the greatest place on earth or, at the very least, teach her to spell the word "collaborate" correctly?

She spells this word incorrectly ALL the time - collaberation, collaberate. It gets on my nerves.

1686320841095.png

1686320896688.png

1686320986535.png

• Wow
  • Sad
So Mason's back & after months (or years) of seeing that rat-tailed Entitler mincing about it was good to see his exact opposite - a hulking sporty guy who doesn't give a tit about anything. Am I the only one who doesn't think he's a weirdo for sun-gazing?He can afford to what he wants - & anything's better than running after hedgehogs or trawling through brocantes for forks. Steph seemed to be on a roller-coaster when she was with him, teasing and laughing and out of her depth (see skiing holiday) but ALIVE and EXCITED. Past her prime she's settled for a bag carrier & surrogate son who is getting WEIRDER by the day.
poor. Cinderella Marie in the sooty bread oven room with no water.☹
Yet again she's fallen into victim mode, not yet blubbing but sulking and silent. I do not pity her at all bc her motives for being back are to give a boost to her channel and leach the visibility off the various channels. Her flowers are no better than Pavlina's and as for her cooking....well, no fireworks there. Skulking round the back weeding & lazy silent videos - get a grip Marie AND stop mirroring yourself filming. Does all this add up to a new Renault van Tattlers?🤔
So, I always thought that Mason was the best looking of all Fanny’s exes. But, he also gave me the weirdo vibe. When she went to visit him I was creeped out by him. Can’t say exactly why. That’s when I still kinda liked Fanny and I thought she made a huge mistake being alone in a seemingly secluded area with him. I guess nothing happened to her, she’s still here.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So, I always thought that Mason was the best looking of all Fanny’s exes. But, he also gave me the weirdo vibe. When she went to visit him I was creeped out by him. Can’t say exactly why. That’s when I still kinda liked Fanny and I thought she made a huge mistake being alone in a seemingly secluded area with him. I guess nothing happened to her, she’s still here.
Mason was never a fan of the pink phone being shoved in his face so Stephanie found a dancing monkey instead who consumes all of the oxygen in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I see the red van has turned up dumped along with Dan’s wrecks at the back of the dilapidated tennis court. I wonder how much she paid Matt for something that has never been used and how much she has spent on van hire since she bought it, was it 2 years ago now?

WTF Of all the trees in the world daddy chose to plant a leylandii!!! Did he honestly think that would fit into the aesthetic of a romantic chateau setting?

Oh what plans Fanny has, all such pie in the sky, yet more schemes that will never see the light of day.

And Jeez how long does it take for Anne Marie to build a room within a room? He’s been working on it for weeks now and it is still nowhere near finished. His work maybe perfection, and I don’t know whether it is or not, but in the real world he would struggle to earn enough money to support himself and any dependents as he would take too long to complete any task that others could do in half the time. Paying customers would not put up with the wait. It must be something in the water there as Selmar took forever to complete the simplest tasks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Спасибо @Lady Avonlea
Боже мой! Это нельзя! 👇 :sick:
View attachment 2228410
I can’t work out what look he’s going for. Artsy, cutting edge, eclectic? For a while I though country gentlemen but fortunately that phase has passed. Whatever it is he hasn’t nailed it yet. In the process he’s looking very immature and severely demonstrating a lack of good taste. If my daughter dated someone who looked like that I don’t think I could keep a straight face!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree @Lady Avonlea about Mummy & garden. Until recently she was the only one even going outdoors. Derek Jarvis had no interest in gardening except as a place for positioning fountains & statues & his daughter has taken after him. I remember when she was out for a walk with MP and she squealed she had never been in that part of the property before - 16 yrs later. It's a wonder she didn't acquire a replica Folly at the CFS but then again the whole place is already one.
How long will it take for nature to take over once again & turn the place into a wilderness - all passion spent?
Ending on a positive - all praise to Nick tree surgeon - sterling work 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh that is lovely warmy weather !!! Bloody cold here so send it my way please !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A weather derail. How is the air quality today for the tattlers living on the eastern seaboard? I haven’t heard anything this am.
I ran across this article about some people in NS thanking American firefighters. I thought it was a lovely gesture.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.