The Chateau Diaries #247 The dowager chatelaine's face may have had work done, but the chateau has not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jp Floru
4 hours ago
Natty really ought to do something about Amaury’s clothes…
Natita Oliveto
3 hours ago
That lovely shirt was one of my gifts for his birthday ;)
Nutti has no time for that !!
She needs to sort out her wardrobe before taking on Amaury's clothing .
Nutti Always looks like his Mother . :eek:
Bin the pink dress and while you are at it ...... that shirt of Amaury's .... or take it back to the shops and get a refund - Pronto !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks @tuffiti. Nice one. Most comforting to know you’re prepared and able to step up for @Karma baby. I’d be bloody useless. Not that I’m a Patreon so double thanks.
Thanks also for the thread @ComtesseRose. A trouper as usual.
And the title is fab @TorontoGWM 👌🏻 sooooooo true
Virtual hug to @Jules100

Great vlog ladies. I have two candidates that may be your next guest. Either one would be amazing.

Seriously hot here in South of Spain after weird unseasonal rainy weather, so diving indoors with shutters closed and back to YouTube. I have serious catching up to do 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I believe someone may have mentioned it but do you all think that there seems to be a slight decline in Mummy’s mental acuity?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd be furious if I were still a patron. That was ridiculously boring.
It was boring in one sense but very interesting to listen to, and watch the dynamic between mother and daughter.
If Isabelle criticised something Stephanie would rush in to defend, offer a withering putdown or try to distract her mother.
In the courtyard Stephanie didn't even bother to respond to Isabelle about the alliums.
Isabelle's criticisms were valid; Stephanie for the most part, didn't want to hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jp, that’s the best Anne-Marie has looked in a very long time. Also, was Anne-Marie’s party before the wedding? If so, kid 1 and kid 2 couldn’t have been badly injured or Annalise surely would’ve cancelled on Fanny. We all know Sgirl would’ve vlogged it to steal views from Danny Boy.(yes Fanny, we’re well aware you’re Sgirl, you’re only evil, not clever)
Believe the wedding party was on Saturday, June 3 and Amuary's birthday party was on Monday, June 5.
So one of the kids was sadly injured on the Saturday night or on the Sunday.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I believe someone may have mentioned it but do you all think that there seems to be a slight decline in Mummy’s mental acuity?
It was me.
Mr GM actually noticed it before I did.
It was a while ago, maybe last Summer, the vlog where they were discussing the well.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought Mummy's 🦇 left eye was worrying her. I think its not good.
Yes, she is forgetting things but with a daughter like that .... you would !
I feel Mummy 🦇 is not keen on Davey and his plans too !
Fanny never goes in that garden you can tell and even when that gazebo is up - she will never walk to it . Too much energy for that ! :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thank you @tuffiti for posting the recent patreon flog. Full disclosure... I watched 9 minutes then put it onto 2 x! Then I skipped. And skipped. And skipped. Mon dieu, her flog title wasn't kidding. Over an hour of walking around her land with her mother. If I was a patreon I would have been seriously pissed off.

• Heart
I actually liked Nattis dress. It was nice however not something I'd wear to make/ice a cake. Equally, why did SJ have to wear her I'll fitting dress to wander the garden and while her hair was done. I hope Dan's kid is ok. I have boys and hospital casualty visits (luckily not too many) we always seemed to be surrounded by boys rather than girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That garden tour was sad, Mummy is so nasty and critical of everything, yes there are gardeners, but it looks like they are focused on food production ( which they will never preserve) only use fresh, because Fanny is too lazy to preserve anything for another time. Yes Mummy it's a lot of work to weed a forest--- the thing lacking is FOCUS so many projects in so many different directions and no one to FOCUS on just getting one thing done at a time. Yes cut the grass down in the Chicken run- I saw water lines attached to a wall - so there must be water in the gardens Fanny said more than once that they are allowed to water vegetables. If I was a gardener there I would have been so offended by Mummys comments- yes the greenhouse is over flowing, but the "Plants were free" If there were no one employed the gardens would be a wasteland- Mummy be thankful that Fanny is Rich now and can afford to pay people. Go pull some weeds and stop complaining. Prayers for Dan and Annalise's boy for a quick recovery- OH and did you see the bags and bags of of "hardscape" for the gazebo-- what does that mean? stone? pavers? there were alot of Brico bags-

Reactions: 19
That garden tour was sad, Mummy is so nasty and critical of everything, yes there are gardeners, but it looks like they are focused on food production ( which they will never preserve) only use fresh, because Fanny is too lazy to preserve anything for another time. Yes Mummy it's a lot of work to weed a forest--- the thing lacking is FOCUS so many projects in so many different directions and no one to FOCUS on just getting one thing done at a time. Yes cut the grass down in the Chicken run- I saw water lines attached to a wall - so there must be water in the gardens Fanny said more than once that they are allowed to water vegetables. If I was a gardener there I would have been so offended by Mummys comments- yes the greenhouse is over flowing, but the "Plants were free" If there were no one employed the gardens would be a wasteland- Mummy be thankful that Fanny is Rich now and can afford to pay people. Go pull some weeds and stop complaining. Prayers for Dan and Annalise's boy for a quick recovery- OH and did you see the bags and bags of of "hardscape" for the gazebo-- what does that mean? stone? pavers? there were alot of Brico bags-
I agree with you - I really don't know what Stephanie's mother was complaining about. I still think that English Garden is a hot mess. We never get a full, proper look of it, so I wonder what it looks like in total. Stephanie has mentioned that they're doing a "small project" for Channel 4, so maybe the small project is outside, hence all the piles of building materials.

Reactions: 18
Amury seems to have a bit of a mummy fetish!
Amaury seems to want an overbearing Mummy type to tell him what to do. Maybe Ñutty will turn off the tracking on his microchip for a couple of days as an additional birthday present. Nutty’s voice is so irritating and fake. She is hustling as hard as she can to become a permanent fixture in Amaury’s family. That must be why she cannot do any job well at the Shittoo.

I remember taking a self defense class in college. One thing you were taught was that if you were ever attacked, you must do anything you can not to allow your attacker to move you to a second location away from the initial site of the attack, because it makes it more likely that you will be seriously injured or killed by your assailant. When I saw Amaury moving out of the Dump with Ñutty, I immediately thought, “ oh no, Amaury, dont let her move you to a second location! It will not end well.” ( not that she would kill him but that he could not escape her controlling ways).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just saw in the British press today that the Strawbridge's are no longer opening their chateau to the great unwashed for weddings, parties etc. They have submitted a winding down of their business to Companies House. But, the most interesting part of the article is the change in Channel 4's policy with regard to the use of production companies that supply them with content. Previously if something iffy happened, Channel 4's attitude was.......nothing to do with us, the programme was made by an outside production company. Now its all changed, C4 now state that they hold these companies responsible and will keep more of an eye on any wrong doing. So......... I wonder what they now make of certain contributors lying and stiffing their audience?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Before I head off to bed for work tonight, just thought I’d drop this here…

Hey Stephanie Jarvis you lying, grifting, skank, where the eff are the accounts?!? Monsieur le Fisc is coming for you! Tick tock you beyatch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I left the garden patreon running while answering emails. Mommy 🦇 complaining about so much work. Lady there are 3 gardeners and a tree surgeon!

However even with 3 gardeners the amount of weed in the English garden is pathetic. After the recent rain there, they should have all come out to the garden and work on it. 1 hour tops! It's good for the soul and very satisfying to do weeding (something I have recently discovered 😂)

Also mentioning of the pool which will take years... witch, do the structural work on the grand salon and the chapel than do the swimming pool, add tiny houses at one side.. voila 3/5 free standing accomandations, you do not have to do tit for and can rent out for the whole week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you ComtessaRosa for keeping us bob bob bobbing along and to TorontoGWM for the title all be it incorrect (that’s so tattle) 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As Teresa would say “Get that sorted!”. Please correct the title.
I'm so sorry. I made the new thread, first thing in the morning, and misunderstood dowager as SJ looking old and it not being a reference to Isa-not-belle's most recent face lift.
I've reported and asked the moderators to change the title if it's possible with the word count etc.

Well well well, what a week. Slayer of Dragons, Master of the top comments.

Bow down before your master!!
Punish me, Daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.